How do we save western women?

>Marion Le Pen married businessman Matthieu Decosse on 29 July 2014
>Their daughter was born that September
Two months later for those counting.
>They divorced in 2016.

Even the (((((good))))) ones are whores.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSyuLZjcxUI
youtube.com/watch?v=A2Owmy71Yb8
youtube.com/watch?v=-53xrOLTfXA
youtube.com/watch?v=VuBwiJ6lCYc
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ1b_jMj91g
youtube.com/watch?v=WxnctNcIj3I
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/03/dont_hate_her_because_shes_suc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F4RBb7DajC0
youtu.be/c2NmyoXBXmE
youtube.com/watch?v=iStniIT0n8M
youtu.be/ClDmutiXnBo
youtube.com/watch?v=HRs9OhbR_yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off. just because their marriage didnt work out doesnt mean shes suddenly some degenerate whore. and echoes really?
is this way

Any woman that stays in the west for too long becomes a whore.

ARABED.COM

Better question, how do you turn shit into gold?
You can't. Women will always remain shitstains.

>pregnant before marriage
>shotgun wedding
>divorced less than 2yrs later
>not a whore
Sure thing, Tyrone.

>millennials_are_trash.jpg
Soon to be BLACKED™ as well.

Lower the supply of attention by banging asians instead.

I want to lick those soles

They truly seem like the only viable option at this point.

omg a woman had premarital sex
what a whore
>and didn't abort
is that even legal in Europe? I thought all white babies had to be killed immediately.

White Sharia Rape Gangs.

>Is that even legal in Europe?
No, unless you pay the white baby tax. She's wealthy, so...

>marion le pen likes rap

jesus christ doing No Fap is turning me into an animal. I want to fuck marion le pen while listening to:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSyuLZjcxUI

this is now a trap rap thread

You can't even save yourself from another cheeto, you failure.

Just fap, moron.

Or go all the way, stop using the internet and become a Amish, like Varg wants you to

That is the worse garbage excuse for music I've ever heard. Sounds like a retard having a seizure.

Kys.

The only good women left are the ones you find in church every Sunday.

outside of that good fucking luck

>Or go all the way, stop using the internet and become a Amish, like Varg wants you to

I am becoming amish I was out all day (going to bed in 30 minute) and there's a hot gril at my gym who's been eyeing me already. im like 6 days in.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2Owmy71Yb8

You haven't heard anything yet.

Me and Marion Le Pen are cool and you're a neckbeard who probably listens to anime tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=-53xrOLTfXA

>born again virgin church sluts are good

loooool

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=VuBwiJ6lCYc

>born again protestant heretics
>Christians

France is literally degenerate though.

We're not all sexually perverse coward losers like France.

>Even the (((((good))))) ones are whores.
To be perfectly honest, just between us guys, I don't blame them for being fucked up whores when that's this jewified world is designed to churn out. I'm every bit as fucked up and repulsive inside as they are so it's not my place to judge them for falling for the same tricks I did.

What I DO judge them for is when they fail to try and rise above what we have been made to be.

its lit XD

>tfw can't join the White Sharia Space Marine Rape Gangs from the 1488th Dimension because too non-white
At least I'll make good fertilizer for the Dead Nigger Forest

Daily reminder that Marions biological father is a former M0ssad Journalist.

i would do a war crime to smell them toes

>listening to human made screeching sounds
Get on my level, punk ass nigga.

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ1b_jMj91g

Link me

How do we save women?

Tell them to stop? No.

Remove their rights? No.

How about if we just sit back and do nothing?

Yeah that sounds pretty good. Except one thing.

They will not realize any danger until it is too late.
The only solution we have, gentlemen, is to flood the media with pro family messages.

For every piece of propaganda we must fight three times as hard.

We must fight in whatever limited means possible. Whether it is by digits or memes. We have to keep being a culture that infects and replaces this artificial one.

We are the ones to make the change. Even if we don't see it.

Our kids do not deserve to be raised in a society like we were.

We must bring pride in restraint and praise those of moral standing.

People do not follow revolutions, they follow revolutionaries. We must fight, never slack and keep going.

No cost is too great

>divert attention to asian women so they get their heads blown up by attention from both asian males and white/black/hispanic males as well
>wonder why asian women in America are becoming even bigger SJW feminist cunts than white women

and don't give that "just bang asian women from asia instead" bullshit either, you're just going to wind up tracking the same Western mental problems into Asia you're running from in the West.

>also born out of wedlock
>father not involved
Whoreness is genetic.

Look at those legs and arms, zero definition. That shit will be cottage cheese in two years

Asian American girls have gross personalities

Literally every single beta male thinks they're submissive nerdy girls who want to please them. Asian girls have harems of betas whom they use for favors, while fucking alphas.

I've seen it, I've experienced it, and it's ruined some of my friendships.

They're in a weird place. Alphas don't want them, but they can choose ANY beta they want. Even king beta who's an electrical engineer and makes 120k a year.

But alphas just pump and dump them. It'd almost be depressing but they act like entitled cunts so fuck em.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxnctNcIj3I

I think Marion did
She did her duty and had a white child, but she realized soon after that, as a member of the Le Pen family, it was her god-given duty to purge her homeland of nonwhites.

>How do we save western women?
reverse womens suffrage

I've met exactly two women in the entirety of my lifetime that have the mental capacity to be worthwhile to society.
They would be a loss, for certain, but sacrifices must be made in any decision.

take the alonepill
>The system's ideal woman is the single mother, she's produced with her uterus and is willing to go all in on production/consumption, she has no choice. I'm not saying she wants to be a single mother, I'm saying that's what the system wants her to be. That's feminism. You can get married too, as long as he'll make it so you get in at 8.

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/03/dont_hate_her_because_shes_suc.html

>Hahahahahahahaha! Link me?! Just Like Open A Window Nigga. Go Outside and Shieeeet!
It's nature sounds chump.

I can't listen to that trap shit...it makes me want to do a drive by. No wonder these blacks are so uppity.

I had to close my window the other morning at 5:20am cause a fucking squirrel was 10 feet away from me in a tree outside the window making his "CHUCK CHUCKCHUCK"

youtube.com/watch?v=F4RBb7DajC0

>alonepill
Sounds depressing desu. If they can be indoctrinated so easily, it shouldn't be that hard to fix in theory.

We have to change the concept of what an Alpha is. Right now the dominant notion of an Alpha is a whoremongering young man. Instead, it should be a father providing and protecting his family.

Which essentially is the same as spreading our message vs kikes.

It will take time. Even when I'm a professor ill be shitposting on the current "it" social websites to sway the minds of youth. I'm committed for life.

I have that problem with birds in the spring and summer...they've learned to build nests in the gutter right above my window.

Impossible to sleep with to sleep with an open window, must blast the air conditioner.

youtu.be/c2NmyoXBXmE

No alphas are alphas due to biology not their lifestyle.

The problem is that women's bad choices are being subsidized by betas and the government. Also contraceptive, allowing harems to form.

Harems form so easily now because alphas who want sex can fuck an endless amount of women, and those women suffer no consequences.

Hot girls have harems of betas to use for resources and tasks. And they have access to an alpha or maybe even a few alphas.

There will always be a negative reaction towards bad biological choices. Women who fuck around and don't/can't lock down a single man are making a bad biological choice.

It's just like fat people. They will never be attractive because it's a bad biological choice.

It's hot as fuck 11 months out of the year where I live. I can only open the window at night.

youtube.com/watch?v=iStniIT0n8M

>not having 4 seasons
Pleb.

youtu.be/ClDmutiXnBo

You can only try and get lucky and get a 18-20 year old gen z. Otherwise you have to jump into the cesspool and hope you don't drown.

God bless you on your path.

put 'em out of their misery and evolve to traps

In today's world, that actually doesn't make her a whore. That's the real sad reality, it's true though.

Unless you tear down the corrupt system that has allowed this degeneracy to flourish and has encouraged it's growth, you literally cannot fix women. We have whole swathes of women fucking alphas whilst manipulating idiot betas into being their wageslaves, those same betas thinking that they will actually get some when in reality they are just being used to provide for the creatures degenerate lifestyle. Large Harems are even being formed, by alphas who can take any girl they want, and those formed by women from all those poor pitiful betas desperate for pussy. This is a sick system, where women re encouraged to act like whores with no moral or familial values since they can take any man they want, and when they are done whoring around for the moment, have their hosts of betas provide for them. And it is only getting worse as time goes on. This is what you are up against if you seek to fix women, and bring back traditional familial units.

how about we all become alpha. let women know that all we want is their youth and sexuality

youtube.com/watch?v=HRs9OhbR_yM

Put them in cages, rape until they love it, breed them as many times as possible, raise their sons to be fearless warriors for their race, and their daughters to be loyal, feminine housewives.

Or watches western TV which is all Indian women.

Daily reminder that women belong in the house.

God/Millions of years of evolution/whatever else you'd like to call it has made women submissive. If they're not submitting to you, they're submitting to someone else.

If they're watching too much TV/going out too much- they're a lost cause, save your energy. But if they are decent- find a decent man in your own culture and marry them off young. Women don't need to work.

Also, homeschool your kids and tell them to compete against themselves, not others. Teach them self-sufficiency/trade(guys)/home-making(girls) so they can live on one person's income

Don't be a cuck- spend effort.