Bumper stickers

Post your bumper stickers

Bonus points if it's anything Sup Forumsitically-related

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRightBoycott/
nature.com/news/2008/080613/full/news.2008.889.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bumper stickers
Low class man. And that's coming from someone with hand tattoos.

It's magnetic so I only put it on when I'm driving long-distance

Also, I don't think it's fair that Hillary supporters are still strutting their bumper stickers so I regard myself as the antidote to that

>bumper stickers
how gay

nice poverty car.

It's even more terrible that Hillary-shills plaster their cars with bumper stickers

why do "people" have the urge to make their car a target?

Can't help but laugh when I see those. Like, they ruined their car forever for a shitty losing candidate. Embarrassing.

First, my bumper sticker is magnetic, so I only put it on when I'm driving long-distance on the interstate. Most of the time I don't have it on, my neighbors and especially my work have no idea about it

Second, I want to counter all the Hillary/NWO/Globalist-shills that plaster their car with "Coexist," "Hillary 2016," etc. Especially when I drive on the interstate and I see their car, I will cut in front of them and show my bumper sticker

But they are still getting their message out, it's like a billboard and there are hundreds of thousands of them everywhere. I feel the need to counter their propaganda, and smartly by using a magnetic bumper sticker

Also, ironic thing I never see Hillary-shilling cars get attacked. It's always the ones with Trump stickers that get vandalized and broken into

>hand tattoos
You should probably off yourself.

Saw this on the interstate.

i have a faded ron paul 2008 bumper sticker but i'm not posting it

t. wagecuck

>Putting stickers on your car

It's magnetic so I only put it on when I'm driving long-distance, most of the time the sticker is face-down in my trunk, and I need to counter all the Hillary/NWO/Globalist-shills that plaster their car with their propoganda

I still see many "Hillary 2016" stickers around for whatever reason, although the election is well-and-over with, so this is my part in countering their agenda

>being this desperate for attention

wew lad just stop before someone firebombs your latte at a starbucks

>Implying I am a patron at Starbucks

reddit.com/r/TheRightBoycott/

t. someone who can't be a wagecuck if he wanted to because of his hand tattoos

Bumper stickers exist solely to annoy people. Even the ones you agree with aren't really worth it because at most, they'd make you smile

holy crap how did you get a blank license plate? how do cops call ur tag in like df?

That's why I decided to put on my own bumper sticker. I see myself countering the NWO/Globalist-shills

t. retard that aspires to being a wagecuck

I have 3 trump stickers and a NRA sticker on my Chevy Spark

kek

bumper sticker are for faggots.

I'm gonna ask a legitimate question, and I hope I get equally legitimate answers.

What's the purpose of having bumper stickers?

Show us your shitty hand tats so we can see just how trashy they are. Don't be shy. You got them on your fucking hands so you have to be proud of them.

To annoy people. Also to signify that you are a shitty driver.

no one gives a fuck about what you like or believe. bumper stickers are for attention whoring faggots.

>Spark
>pass user since 2013

Checks out leddit fag. KYS

That's why I get magnetic, I take them off whenever I want to

I only see radical leftist bumper stickers whenever I travel on the road. It bothered me for a long time so I took action to counter their propoganda. I go magnetic so I only put it up whenever I travel long-distance, I never put it up around home and workplace

"No"

100% agree, I wish the radical leftists and NWO/Globalist shills wouldn't pollute the highways. But even after the election I still see Hillary stickers everywhere, and I live in a pretty red area in a red state

I have 2 of the outline of pic related in honor of Trooper Josh Miller and Trooper Landon Weaver

Gay af.

I'm not outing myself on Sup Forums

Outing yourself as what?

Love how there's a pie on top of her car too.

I still see people with feelthebern stickers in NY.

I think I just got cancer.

I doubt anybody who put one on their car has actually taken it off yet. See them all the time in MA and CT

I remember there's one just like this except that it had a random POW/MIA sticker too

Bumper stickers (regardless of what beliefs they portray) have been linked to higher rates of road rage, aggression, and territoriality.
You guys are savages
nature.com/news/2008/080613/full/news.2008.889.html

I live in NE Ohio, I can't afford to put bumper stickers espousing my political opinions on the back of my car.

Enjoy your keyed cars