Why I hate the Jew

Almost 70 years ago, men of the West risked life and limb to oppose Fascism. We lost some of the greatest men we have ever known to oppose Fascism and rescue the Jew from tyranny. Since then, Jews have toiled in secret to undo the West and all the achievements we have made since the Second World War. They flood us with third world Muslim immigrants and oppose our way of life. This makes me hate them with every fibre of my being and steel my resolve against them.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWgsdexkv18

after WW2, leftist Jews stayed in Europe and bastardized government. meanwhile, rightist Jews migrated to Israel and built an advanced nation among beasts. while people like Netanyahu can't be trusted, they're ultimately brothers of the cause, not its opponents

>Since then
How about, Since forever

Israel can be trusted to do what's best for Israel. In that sense they're more trustworthy than most nations today.

I have to say though, if you've ever met an actual Israeli they can be redpilled af.

They can also be trusted to manipulate Congress into doing what's right for Israel

seriously, I know many Israelis and save for a few leftists (even they understand that there's a Muslim problem, they're just naive as to how it should be addressed), they're all pretty redpilled about most things (death penalty, guns, immigration, religious values despite secular beliefs, etc.)

Israel is a false nation created by the biggest of them all, Rothschilds.

lol

that is entirely correct
difference between us and cucks nations like your own is that in our case it was completely overt on Edmund's de Rotschild's side.
and so we've told him and his clerks to go fuck themselves and nationalized his vineyards here, or whatever the correct term is for seizing assets when you're not a country yet. and it seems as though international global jewry has been trying to erode our identity ever since.

in essence we are jews that jewed the jews and have been jewed by those jewed jews ever since because they hold a grudge against us jew jewing jews

>in essence we are jews that jewed the jews and have been jewed by those jewed jews ever since because they hold a grudge against us jew jewing jews

Very impressive.

You are jewy jews ain't ya.

What are the chances of ending the spread of Islam in the west?

I cannot see a future where it is acceptable to oust them in any way shape or form. Ffs there are places in Europe where they believe the police force needs a percentage of their staff to be immigrants. It seems to me we are giving away our countries.

Can the west be saved? Tell me there is hope, for I have none. Deus vult, there is none of that spirit left in the west. The muds still fight for their beliefs while we have those on the left actively working against the one thing keeping the muds in check.

Are we fucked Sup Forums?

you need someoe with skill at jewing to deal with (((globalist))) fuckwits
technically you could learn to do it but its best to have the racial bonus too.
it's one of the reasons top banker jews are so nepostistically keen on hiring other jews, to ensure a net of dependence that would discourage other efficient jews from acting against them in finances or politics

Israel has conflicting interests with Soros, for example, so he can't get most of us on his payroll.
but in order to weaken his globalist bite in the UN and through his various provocateur NPOs we need american leverage which means we have to jew the USA to our advantage, so americans aren't happy either way if we sink or swim because some jew is jewing them either way against another jew

Europe is fucked without bloodshed.

North America can still be saved.

if they toiled in secret then how do you know?

comeuppance is nigh, onan... have patience

If Europe falls NA won't be far behind. Once whites are no longer the majority and the minority's take control the borders will be opened. Your boy JT is already doing that to you in leaf land.

Trump was truly our last shot, I hope you're right leaf. God save us.

Lol kike

fucking golden

Found the filthy Jew

the double check

Kek confirms Israel is our greatest ally against the Jewed Jew

who do you think don the idea of a brown seperation wall

The IDF symbol, the Gladius and Olive Branch is so fucking tops.

Made me wish I was Jewish just so I could join.

The Eastern Front makes the losses suffered by the West look small. If it wasn't for the Soviet Union, Europe would be under Nazi control.

Yeah bro. The UK and others fought Germany to save the joos and out of some noble quest...not to save themselves. Grow up lil chav.

>west bank
>the jews
>bank
>jew

mother of god... it all makes sense now

dear dog ur rite

>Almost 70 years ago, men of the West risked life and limb to oppose Fascism.

Actually, when it came to the British you were solely in it to eliminate a potential mainland rival to the British Empire.

d-delete this

then why does american foreign policy still solely serve israel, i don't buy it chaim

For the same reason the foreign policy of half the countries on Earth served the US up until recently.

omg, I love Israelis now

Would you prefer to have Saudi Arabia as our trustworthy ally? At least Israel has been fighting the Muslim threat since the Cold War.

>For the same reason the foreign policy of half the countries on Earth served the US up until recently.

Petro-Shekel when?

I just said, manipulation
for example, the 3 billion aid dollar deal? we started getting that in exchange for signing a treaty with the egyptians back in 1979
that treaty included an agreement on our part to accept american weapons sold to Egypt, to ensure it leavers the soviet camp in favor of supporting the USA.
thus basically manipulating the white house into giving us weapons in exchange for allowing the US to pursue it's own interests againt the (((USSR))) without interference

as you can see from your own comment, Trump might be totally loving us, but your own public and (((bankers))) aren't exactly happy about it