LMAO

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/jeff-sessions-used-political-funds-for-republican-convention-expenses-1488509301
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Sessions#Russia_controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OY VEY! What a smoking gun!

This will mark the days of the Trump administration. I can't believe we let that unhinged lunatic next to the launch codes.

>used political expenses for political things

Wew

>Straw grasping this hard
they are really trying to just see what sticks

lol america is a third world country, politicians here get fucked up for that kinda thing.

Political money for political things? HOW DARE THEY!

It's over for Drumpf!

>The Trump administration says Attorney General Jeff Sessions was acting as a then-U.S. senator when he talked to Russia’s ambassador at an event during last year’s Republican National Convention in Cleveland, but Mr. Sessions paid for convention travel expenses out of his own political funds and he spoke about Donald Trump’s campaign at the event, according to a person at the event and campaign-finance records.

Your "b-b-but it was as senator!" excuse won't work anymore :^)

>no link

Fake news

wsj.com/articles/jeff-sessions-used-political-funds-for-republican-convention-expenses-1488509301

>paywall

fucking shill

You would flip your shit if a Dem used senate funds to turn up at Shillary's campaign rallies, don't even pretend this is ok.

Oh my fucking god you need to try SO much harder faggot. Are you actually reading that?

> Trump is Republican Nominee
> Sessions knew he was going to be in the running
> uses his own political funds to travel instead of the RNC's
> meets the Russian ambassador
> This is somehow news

For the love of god, and I don't say this often, stop being a such a pathetic faggot.

THIS IS THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN!!!

WE DID IT!!!

WE BROUGHT DOWN TRUMP!!!

TIME TO GO HOME BOYS!!! WE WON!!!

>OY VEY! What a smoking gun!
First post best post.

You're not getting it.

>The Trump administration says Attorney General Jeff Sessions was acting as a then-U.S. senator when he talked to Russia’s ambassador at an event during last year’s Republican National Convention in Cleveland, but Mr. Sessions paid for convention travel expenses out of his own political funds and he spoke about Donald Trump’s campaign at the event, according to a person at the event and campaign-finance records.

They said he was acting as senator when he spoke to the Russian ambassador. If he were acting as senator, expenses should/would not have been paid using political funds.

Another contradiction in the official story.

People like you always seem to be trying to illuminate a situation somehow by removing key facts and information from a story.

You do realize you're taking a hard line on something that happens literally all the fucking time right? Dems and Rep and Independents have been using senate funds to do shit for fucking ever.

If it wasn't about Trump no one would give half a flying fuck. But hey, water is apparently wet in this administration, and despite water having been wet since water became water, now it's a big fucking deal.

i never seen a more desperate group of people in my life, they are are scared of trump arent they?

We're trying to do something about this fuckery in Australia, and a couple of politicians have been forced out when it's been revealed.

Good for you if you can twist this into somehow being a good thing when your side of the argument does it though, congratulations.

Funny, it always tends to be people like yourself that do that. Double standards do not apply here kiddo.

I didn't bring this stupid bullshit up, and I think I hit every fact that these morons seem to think is relevant. I mean am I missing something here that is massive that I should know? Because right now the picture being painted is that the same shit that's been happening for the last century at least is suddenly something that's relevant.

>A man is no longer a senator if he travels to his party's convention

I think pushing this narrative will only make you look absurd and make people take you less seriously in the long run.

that speech trump made this week, dems shit their pants at how many people supported trump

they're blowing every load they have to counter narrative hard.

>the agenda behind the story is more important than the story itself
Trumplogic

I don't see what the big deal is. So he spoke to Russia's ambassador, so what? Is that unusual or something?

Who is trying to twist what into what exactly, you stupid dingo fucker? I know that you're in the land 'down under' and even your god damn toilet water flushes backwards down there, but maybe you should stop pissing in your mouth and actually turn on Brain One in that cavern of a skull.

Seems like there is a strong shilling effort right now.

Stay guarded anons, we're under attack.

Damn this is a pathetic twist of the narrative ever since their first try at it failed so completely

>Waiting for a source on the key facts

>wsj
fake news

They just want to parrot the same propaganda over and over until the masses believe in this Russian conspiracy.

We can't let these globalist pigs win the meme war.

not necessarily

he could not have used funds apportioned to him as a "Senator" if he was also attending a campaign event, it's in the article sweetheart

>Larry Noble, general counsel at the Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan advocacy group, said Mr. Sessions likely used his campaign account, rather than official Senate funds, because as a senior adviser to the Trump campaign it would have been difficult to argue that he wasn’t attending the convention for any political purpose.

>the (((STORY)))

which is much ado about nothing

>Mr. Sessions paid for convention travel expenses OUT OF HIS OWN political funds

The way the OP headline reads, it sounds like the TRUMP campaign paid for the travel expenses.

If so, you might have a budding scandal.

Rather, Sessions paid for "travel expenses OUT OF HIS OWN political funds"

Sorry, no scandal.

Try again. Try harder.

Anyone ever tell soros inc. "less is more?"

>somebody in public office uses funds inappropriately
>lol it's all good he's a conservative
Are you so assblasted over a nignog being president for 8 years that you'll turn a blind eye to graft?

Ok... I'm really struggling here now.

What... The fuck... is the point... of this shit?

This guy is toast.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Sessions#Russia_controversy

Yeah! Just like Trump was when he called Mexicans rapists

If it's such a big deal, why has he not been expelled from the country?

>inappropriately
How is a member of a campaign using campaign money to travel to a place where the campaign is inappropriate?

Pic related is Chuck Schumer schmoozing with Putin.

Also bonus video:

Here's a video of Obama mocking Mitt Romney in 2012 for calling Russia our biggest threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

This entire thing is just a huge pile of nothing. It's obvious that Trump is rattling some cages in Washington because they're throwing everything they can at him to discredit him.

>Republican senator
>Goes to the RNC
Really boils the noodle

For all the bitching Trump and Republicans do about the media, they need to man the fuck up and do something about it. Break up these communications companies, put the news back in the hands of local people. There's only six or seven of them, only one - Fox News - is owned by a goy. Honestly, this more than anything needs to happen before anything. They're going to have to fight this shit for their entire run. This would solve alot of their problems really fast. If they're serious about anything, then this needs to happen stat.

Then go away? Why are you invested in something you feel is so inconsequential? Why are you here to inform me repeatedly that there's nothing? If it's really nothing you would fuck off and find something more productive or more entertaining to do. The fact that you're here shows it's more than nothing in your tiny little pea brain.

Just do me a favor and keep bumping the thread with "it's nothing", will you?

>DEEP STATE WITH THE FUCKIN UPPERCUT !

They're claiming that he lied under oath, he didn't. He spoke to russian ambassadors because it was his fucking job as part of some armed forces commission thing, not as a part of the Trump campaign. Fake news.

>the failing New York Times
>deep state

>this
>uppercut

so wrong so much

>not as a part of the Trump campaign
You can just tell us you don't know how to read

... He used his own funds... You idiot.

Literally the funds he raises in his election cycles. Not senate money. The money that he raised. For his own political purposes. Not tax payer dollars.

That's what the article is saying. The article literally tells you this, yet you are still arguing.

Why? Because you're a stupid cunt. A stupid fucking cunt.

This bullshit would be the equal of someone freaking out over Hillary at a starbucks pulling a 10 from her pocketbook to pay.

Jesus Christ, Obama's CIA/FBI plants were following everything everyone did for all of 2015-2016, documenting this stuff.

>>not as a part of the Trump campaign
source?

But that means that he did not use his SENATOR FUNDS to supply a senator trip and meeting with the Russian ambassador. So he either

1) used funds for a non-state visit (meaning he lied about saying the meeting was as a senator specific reason)

2) he violated election law by using campaign funds for official state business

The Left is literally just throwing shit at the wall, lobbing baseless accusations in the hope that they can create enough public uproar to force a resignation like they did with Flynn (despite Flynn being cleared of any wrongdoing by the FBI).

If it works on Sessions I guarantee you'll see them pull the same shit on other cabinet members in the near future.

>CNN BREAKING NEWS - MATTIS RUSSIAN CONNECTION - GENERAL'S JOGGING PARTNER IS NAMED IVAN!

Fuck off shill

I read it. It's absolutely ridiculous that you shills even think this would stick

The desperation is cringeworthy. Obama ordered $65,000 worth of succulent hotdogs. Where did that fund come from ?

I'm worried that the corporations would just cry foul and how Trump's literally SHUTTING THEM DOWN, attack on freedom of the press, etc. if he tries. They'd make it another shoah and rile the public up against him.

>Where did that fund come from ?
The DNC's child molestation warchest

>according to persons

lol

we wont be pushed back by your mud-slinging, we all know this is to hide the story about obamas slush fund

you wont learn. like a kid thats been told over and over to think one way but then rebels when he gets older, this onslaught of literal bullshit and semantics is only going to backfire on you

Check

Guys, if there's any thread NOT to respond to it's those "Prove you're not a blind Trump follower by naming ONE criticism" threads. 100% shill threads. Probably seeking info for consensus cracking efforts.

You're not getting Sessions you retarded faggots, give up. Unlike Flynn he has the backing of Republicans because he was a Republican senator and the Republicans hold all the power in our government now. Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, and Gowdy all defended Sessions today. Even fucking Lindsey Graham said he doesn't think Sessions is lying. You were able to knock out Flynn because no one but Trump actually wanted him. Don't get cocky.

Neither of those deductions are true.

Again, it's hilarious that you shills actually think this will stick.

It's funny that the left has somehow convinced itself there was a secret political meeting between Sessions and the ambassador, when in actuality they fucking bumped into each other at an even where there over 80 ambassadors present. They spoke for a minute. You people are insane.

Nope. It's literally nothing. (literally this time)

The evidence and past 24 hours says they are true. Stop hiding in your bubble.

Maybe. But after all this, I think people - most especially Republicans - are so sick of their liberal, anti-white shit that Trump could easily sell it as a return to normalcy. Make no mistake: they are trusts and they breaking anti-trust laws.

when do the arrests start?

i grow weary of these ankle biters.

>evidence

What evidence? The fact that he didn't use Senate Funds to attend a political event? What is the point of all this shit

AAAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED YOU DEMO-RATS! YOU CANT TAKE THAT GLORIOUS MAN FROM MY STATE AWAY FROM CAPITAL HILL! JUST JUMP OFF A BRIDGE ALREADY YOU LIBTARDS!

This is absurd, if he'd used state funds for it you'd be spinning it as misappropriation for going to the RNC event on federal money.

It has nothing to do with evidence, those were simply incorrect deductions that guy you told me to "check" had. Sessions literally did nothing wrong.

Your whole post doesn't even make sense. They really don't pay you guys that much, do they?

Can a person not shift between the 2 as required?

Are you saying once he's a senator there's a time limit before he can act as a campaigner?

He went to the event as a campaigner, he bumped into the Russian ambassador at the "Global Partners in Diplomacy" conference, where over 80 other ambassadors were present, and which he was only invited to because he was a senator. He spoke to the ambassador as someone who was only present because they were a senator, then the event ended, then he went back to the main RNC event and continued being a campaigner.

which is extremely illegal. this is what is actually the biggest scandal in US history.

Bullshit.

The RNC is a *political* convention, obviously.

If he used his "senator funds," *that* would have been a scandal.

Using political funds for political activity, on the other hand, well, that's what they're there for.

Therefore no election law violation (a laughable allegation).

Keep beating this dead horse, if you like, but it's a non-starter.

>Democrats still haven't gotten over losing, that they are willing to set a precedent to put them all in prison

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

>jeff bought something with his own money
woah stop the presses I didn't realize the plot was this deep someone do something I just can't even

Indeed, the idea that someone can't do two different unrelated things on the same trip is absurdly stupid.

the alt right is dead, and so is pizzagate,
milo is a pedo, that spreaded so much hate,
pizzagate is dead, alex is gettin sued,
comet pizza's got mo business than eva, even though that alt right was so rude

wooyeaaahh lords

answer:
I'm gettin' sick and tired of all you folks, saying that Pizzagate is a joke, but trust me, and believe, its as real as the Holohoax, Jews making millions from stacks of smoke, ruining Europe's economy, now the EU is broke, can't call it a problem, they'd rather see you choke, I wish i didn't have to regret it every time i spoke.

>democucks projecting this hard
COLOR ME SURPRISED

If he didn't use the specific funds available for senators to use for meetings related to the state (i.e. Meeting with the Russian ambassador for senate business, like he said) then he lied.

If he sticks with the senator business alibi, then he illegally used his own funds for the meeting. Something you cannot do.

Either scenario, he's fucked.

THIS PROVES BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT THAT THE TRUMP TEAM HAD CONTACT WITH THE
RUSSIANS
U
S
S
I
A
N
S

>Either scenario, he's fucked.
It's ok when conservatives do it.

Wrong.

"So?"

But that's not what he said. Sessions stated that BOTH meetings with the Russian ambassador was purely for state business.

We are being spammed because of major activity. Sage or ignore one-posts.

You're a fucking retard. He paid the money to go to the event. After at the event he spoke with the Ambassador. He did not go there to speak to the ambassador, so he did not pay money to speak with the ambassador. What you are arguing is akin to "Sessions paid 80k to buy his house and he conducted political business at his house so he spent 80k on political business." You are conflating spending for one thing with one entirely different thing which just happens to occur at the same location.

Are you retarded?

The campaign event (the RNC) and the senator event (Global Partners in Diplomacy Conference) were in the same town at the same time.

He traveled to the city to attend the RNC as a campaigner, he used campaign money.

He attended the conference as a senator, then when the conference was over he went back over to the main RNC event.

I swear you must be retarded to not understand how changing hats works.

It wasn't a meeting. They ran into each other at a political convention where dozens if Ambassadors were.

He used his political funds to attend the convention, which is customary.

Where is this going?

See

Found the kike.

He bumped into the ambassador at a Congressional conference in the same city as the RNC, they are 2 separate events, the OP is just a retard.

Reply to me pussy

If I go to the grocery store and meet a co-worker there that I need to talk to about a project are we allowed to talk about work related shit or do I have to wait until we're on the clock and all official business?

This is the level of full retard we're getting to.

You people just don't understand. Trump is us trying to play nice. If you take him down there's only one option left. Rivers of blood. Your smug faggoty muddy blood. :)