Immigrants aren't the real threat

Immigrants aren't the real threat.

Mega corporations and big banks are.

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OCCUPY

I literally wrote an essay about this for college. My professor loved it, and I got an A.

They still are a problem tho

Implying they took cookies and the economy is zero sum

>There's only ever one problem worth your attention at a time

If it wasn't for the (((banker))), the immigrant wouldn't be there in the first place.

shariablue thread sage all fields

what does that have to do with asteroids

>implying a banker would be that honest

>professor loves commie nonsense

Of course they did

banker is code for jew

We've already established this
The real enemies are the kikes
SLIDE

S H A D I L A Y

oh yeah i forgot that we love (((bankers)))

>watch out, the immigrant is going to take your cookie away

and then he does as he invites his brother to the table.

both the (((banker))) and the immigrant are the enemy. this image is trying to skew blame away from the immigrants

Why can't it be both?

>stop blaming our slave labor for lowering your wages

>1 post by this ID

>cookies just exist spontaneously

Banks and corporations are not a threat. You know exactly what their intentions and goals are and you're allowed to criticize them.

Yeah but I dont want to give my cookie to a black people

Kike. There isn't a limited amount of wealth ie cookies. Fucking communist trash.

A banker gives a worker a massive risk loan to make the cookie. The worker keeps some of the proceeds of and pays back the bank for the risk it took on the man and his ability to follow through.
The immigrant walks in and demands part of the workers remaining cookie, tells him he is a horrible person, insults his country and warns him that in the future his race wont exist.

Yup, thats what happens

wtf i hate drumpf now

Thank you for correcting the record! 5ยข has been deposited to your account.

Why is the immigrant even here? Either he'll expect the banker to give up 40% of his 19 cookies to feed him, his baby mama, his six kids, and extended family. Or, less likely, the worker will be out of a job when he makes more cookies back in the kitchen for 20% of minimum wage.

Either way, his ass needs to get deported back to the 3rd world shithole from whence he came.

Mega corporations and big banks = Jews

>Implying countries with no real industries or financial institutions have in general much better standards of living for their citizen.

which is why beat both the bankers and the spics.
MAGA motherfucker

But how did the banker get the capital to make the loan in the first place? Who the fuck made the cookie?

Is that pic a 200 year old story?

Communism is laughably outdated. Most people know nothing about politics or economy outside of what their high school teacher spend 20 minutes telling them, and that would often be a historical context, rather than how it is now.

Immigrants are the more immediate threat, megacorps are the ones trying to get them to immigrate in mass.

Its like he leftists are so close to self actualization but they keep misidentifying the problem

Well, what if he is?

If you starve to death because the Immigrant ate your only cookie, how can you even begin to start thinking about getting any the Banker took?

Have violent outburst and kill the banker and the immigrants!
Now who will run the cookie factory?

This right here, who gave up the money for the supplies the oven to bake, the Baker to bake? Don't tell me liberals believe in God all of the sudden?

>Immigrants aren't the real threat.

For jobs (what your pic is implying), maybe
But for getting beheaded, they are

Then the baker puts them into a box and those cookies multiply

and he keeps them all

A banker, a worker, and am immigrant are sitting at a table with 20 cookies. The banker owns all 20, but he's willing to give you 5 if you do some work for him. You feel gypped but you do the work.

The banker then tells you you should give the immigrant 2 of your 5 cookies because it's not fair that you have 5 and he has none. You cut a deal where you give the immigrant 1 cookie, but the banker has to give him the other one.

The banker then says "You know what? I'll just hire the immigrant for 3 cookies, and you get none." The immigrant then stabs your son and rapes your daughter while doing the job at 1/2 the efficiency.

The banker creates the poor class and brings the immigrants to keep the middle class afraid and under his thumb.

Behind the banker is the elite. Old money families and globalists.

misread that as BAKER and thought, good for you

A immigrant, a banker, a worker, and a politician are at a table with 20 cookies.

The politician, banker, and immigrant ask you why you can't share your cookie. Are you some sort of racist?

It should be more complicated. You should have to pay the bank for your cookie over 30 years with interest, hence you pay for the cookie many times over, but can only sell it for hardly what you initially mortgaged, because cookie values went to shit after niggers started moving near your cookie and having lots of kids and causing the property taxes to go up because their kids need muh free lunchez at school, and the crime rate goes up so now youre paying for the local police overtime out the ass too, so you just decide to cut your losses and eat the fucking cookie, then die of heart complications from working a job that stressed you out so much but you coukdnt leave because you had to pay for your cookie.

kek

Drumpf fags are slowing catching on. Hooray!

>the worker deports both, and enjoys his 20 cookies

>millions of scabs
>aren't the real threat

>nonsense
Except it's true? Why don't you think so?

You can't kill big banks and mega corps, though

I'm assuming the cookies represent wealth? How am I supposed to determine ownership without more information? Who baked the cookies? Who grew the wheat and ground it into flour? Who harvested the sugar cane? Who harvested the cocoa beans and imported them from South America? Do cookies just magically appear in liberal universe without any labor market incentives? If the cookies were just discovered and the banker grabbed 19 first, then wouldn't the maxim "First in time, first in right" apply? Doesn't that maxim underlie the leftwing premise that Europeans "stole" North America from the American Indians because the American Indians were here first? Weren't the American Indians selfish for not sharing their land and refusing to embrace diversity? Do the worker and the immigrant even like cookies?

>Banker imports millions of immigrants to devalue your existence, and gets his actor friends to convince your friends and family that you're dangerous for wanting to be able to provide for them in the future

Wtf i hate jews now

A banker a worker and an immigrant are sitting at a table with 20 cookies.

These cookies are made by a baker who gives the most cookies away to the person that can provide him with the most value for said cookies.

The banker spends his life studying and working hard while also hitting a stroke of luck that grants him resources he can provide to the banker which leads to a large amount of cookies. The worker does not have the same credentials as the banker and is therefore only entitled to the cookies that are equal to the value he can provide with skill-less labor. The immigrant is a nigger.

I'd rather have 1 cookie than be forced to eat the immigrant. God dang commies.

Let's say this analogy is 100% correct, which it is not.

Does the worker have any reason to give the immigrant his only remaining cookie, or would that make life even shittier for him?

A banker a worker and an immigrant are sitting at a table.

One man sits down and takes all twenty cookies. They are evenly distributed between the banker, the worker, and the immigrant. How is this possible?

Hey bud, nice meme.

Mind if I steal it?

Shit's retarded. Neither ownership or source of the cookies was established. It's an emotional argument based on the assumption that there should be a "fair" distrobution system.

What was your argument in the essay?

(((Who controls the banks?)))

Are you implying Sup Forums has any love for (((bankers)))?

The bogs

You're actually right OP. From smallest to largest business owners, ninety percent want to cut corners and pay as little as possible. These are the ones pushing immigration, outsourcing (HB1s in US), and all kinds of crap. Very hard to find a responsible business that will hire and produce local.

>A businessman, a politician and a laborer sits at a table.
>The businessman offers 2 cookies to the laborer in exchange for favors.
>All of a sudden a wild illegal immigrant appears
>The immigrant offers to do the same favor for 1/4 of a cookie
>The businessman agrees because he gets to keep more cookies
>The laborer complains to the politician that it isn't fair because it's against the law to be in a country illegally and to hire illegal immigrants
>The politician speaks to both the businessman and the immigrant
>The businessman offers the politician a cookie to allow the illegal immigrant to stay
>The illegal immigrant offers to vote for the politician if he lets him stay
>The politician then spits in the laborer's face and tells him to stop being 'racist'
>The laborer then votes for Trump, he wins and the businessman, immigrant, and politician can't understand how it happened

>Mega corporations and big banks are.

You spelled jews wrong!

You are correct. The corruption of bankers taking 19 cookies. And him inviting the illegal to compete for left overs so he can control you. Kick out the illegal and rope the banker. Those 20 cookies are belong to us.

Don't take out a mortgage?

Right wingers are too much of assholes and brainwashed to care

Sup Forums is a trump board. So yes

Why in the fuck do you hate banks so much?

They literally pay you to hold your money.

And then they provide financial advisors to help you have a retirement.

And they also provide you loans if you need to start-up a business.

Fuck off with your weird banker hate. You don't even have to interact with them if you don't want to.

Dig a hole in your backyard and bury your money.

Then whine about how banks oppress you.

Fuck your face!

I honestly don't know how right wing retards can't see this. I guess it's because they're just cucks for the billionaire globalist elites that they worship and obey.

wow people with higher incomes save more from tax cuts? I'm a #CruzMissile now

Even in the delusional ass analogy the immigrant is still a threat, just a smaller threat. It completely skips over the part on how the banker is taking those 19 cookies, you know fractional reserve banking, which inherently part of any economic system that practices redisirubution of wealth.

Communism has failed enough that anyone not fully retarded can see it's flaws

The richest save more because they pay more.
Rich get tax breaks
Middle class and poor get even more tax breaks
rich still save more because they're dealing with millions
What a stupid graph.

But if he cuts taxes for the rich they will give us all jobs. Just like Regan did, and it failed, and like W did and it failed.

Meanwhile, the banker is taking your cookie and giving 3/4 of it to each of the two immigrants.

So you make 40 more cookies, only for the 4 immigrants to take 90% of the remaining cookie each.

That's not how cookies work.

Wow, I wish I could save $1,000,000 per year!
Oh wait, I haven't even made that amount in my lifetime yet

You must be new here

What is your problem? No one is forcing you to become a debt slave.

Satanists who weren't dumb sheep figured this out with Foucault. They can't find their utopia with communism so they will find it with sodomy and social justice instead.

The jews tricked me with their "buy a house, its the American dream" or "youll build equity"

yep

Except the immigrant is going to take your cookie because he wants one too. Why are liberal analogies so easy to btfo

>Mega corporations
So Jews.

>Banks
So Jews.

And what do the Jews want? Immigrants. So actually it's all three.

Why is Trump cutting taxes for the millionaire and billionaire wealthy elites that you worship at a time of deficit, debt and rising interest rates?

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

Corporations are a much larger threat. Even /pol fears them. Easier to beat up on dumb niggers.

not many

/thread

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

This. The banker needs the immigrant to keep his usury going.

>muh corporayshuns
Get a job you bum

Why are you supporting increased taxes which objectively funnel wealth into the hands of the federal reserve?

Oh right, because you're Obama Leaf and you don't actually understand economics at all. You really just care about justifying stealing from other people even if it means giving that money directly to the actual ruling elite--billionaire bankers who don't pay taxes.

Corporations make over $6 TRILLION in profits per year and (((pol))) thinks they don't make enough money.

Are you antisemite? Literally Hitler, remember 6 gorillion!