HOW LONG, HOW LONG WILL I SLIDE

>lol Clinton did nothing wrong, I know this for a fact because she hasn't been indicted

>so she sent some emails, so what? lol no I haven't read them it's nothing

>guys the election is over, forget about Clinton, all that stuff is behind us now

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/224-press-releases-2017/1467-national-intelligence-council-releases-global-trends-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a bump

honestly the way the US handles aid in general needs reworking.

the clinton's fucking about is really just the tip of the iceberg.

c'mon guys let's all pitch in for the historical record

genuinely causes an electro chemical response in one's prefrontal lobes

Bill Clinton
>lobbied, as UN envoy to Haiti
>Under the guise of Interim Haiti Recovery Commission
Barack Obama
>as President, to allow
Cheryl Mills
>Hillary's corrupt buddy (look her up in Wikileaks)
to the board of
>CIRH aka Haiti Recovery Commission
which has laundered (n the record) $330 million to projects like the North Industrial Park in Haiti, where the money disappears and so do the people who investigate it (Monica Peterson)

We have concrete links on the corruption between Obama, Clintons, Mills, UN, Haitian shell corporations, and so on.

>Monica Peterson goes to Haiti to investigate human trafficking

>suicide

worth a bump. it's worth seeing again.

surprised nobody wants to contribute, I guess racebaiting copypasta and Sup Forums-tier threads are more important

WHERE ARE THE GOD DAMN HUMA NUDES

Bumpbumpbump

dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/224-press-releases-2017/1467-national-intelligence-council-releases-global-trends-report

PAMPERONI

Sad isn't it?

>>image replies 1488~

gentlemen

This will fall off the radar and will not be noticed by anyone in government, and ignored.

Why do you keep trying? Everything Trump does is to make us think something is going to happen, but never is.

Because it is happening
(((They))) are just trying to keep us distracted and make it look like the dems "Still won the popular vote"

Can someone explain this to me

>Disclosures through WikiLeaks did not contain any evident forgeries.

In the process of trying to sell the Russia narrative, the intelligence agencies verified that the leaks are indeed genuine. In other words, we are to believe that Russia hurt our elections by giving the public factual information. The truth is a threat to our democracy, apparently.