Can jews become white by converting to christianity?

can jews become white by converting to christianity?

It's not about skin color dipshit. You are either christian or you are a faggot enabling heathen. Case clossed. Only blood that matters is blood of Christ.

What.

>You are either christian or you are a faggot enabling heathen. Case clossed. Only blood that matters is blood of Christ.
My negro.

Fuck you. At one point 10% of the population of poland was jewish. Only country to ever have a higher % is israel. All of you have some level of jew blood

>All of you have some level of jew blood
What part of "only blood that matters is blood of Christ" you didn't get?

/thread

Not Christian? Kill it.

Christian? Don't kill it.

Simple.

You never answered the question about whether or not jews can be considered white by converting. You dodged it like a kike

Fuck you. At one point 100% of the US was Native American. All of us have some native blood in us.

Is true 1/416th Choctaw and member of the Choctaw nation.

this chart proves that jews, greeks, portuguese, italians can never be white anyone who says otherwise is lying

Your color doesn't fucking matter. Not suprised nu/pol/ doesn't get it.

merchant please go

if you believe this your not a Christian.

At what point does a nationality become an ethnicity and vice versa Sup Forums?

Your question is so utterly retarded that it doesn't merit a serious answer.

>muh superior white race

>muh white skin

>muh white civilisation

>muh pure blood

Now that's what I call getting triggered

Oh look it's the shitposting Polish guy. spamming theead. Again.

>Not wanting to kill the heretic?

Whats wrong with you?

>muh skin color is more important than God

He may have been a bit over board, but I think his rational is a fine argument.

Since when speaking the truth is shitposting?

You're posting random images of faggots and somehow this correlates to being proud of being white, conveniently disregarding all the things whites have accomplished. Very nice use of the texas sharpshooter. But seriously, I respect that you are a Christian and whatnot, but there is no need to literally sperg out and start spamming pictures of homosexual because your mother failed to give you the blessed tendies.

>things whites have accomplished
Whites didn't acomplished shit. CHRISTIANS did you fucking faggot. This is what whites devolve into without God. But idiots like you think that your skin color means something. It's not about whites or blacks, it's about Christians and anti-christians.

Not an argument.

Also, see Greeks, Romans and Germanics

t. filthy kike

I see what the polcuck fag means here actually in a way, the kikes got us so worried about skin color that we are forgetting our own religion and way of peaceful living

fpbp

Exhibit A

Sup Forums's hero

Tried that in Spain after the Reconquista. They all started bragging how they were from Christ's bloodline and superior to the goyim Spanish after their "conversions." They also kept all of their traditional practices and were likely still cursing Jesus behind closed doors. Then they started doing what they always do and started putting all of their people in positions of power and influence under the cover of being highly intelligent "Christians". They were likely only a couple of years away from putting one of their own near the throne. Torquemada and boys figured out what was going on and very likely started the Inquisition as a cover to get the Jews out of the government, much like Stalin later would.

But you also had a lot of Jewish converts to Christianity in other parts of Europe who, in order to raise their status, would tell the Christians how their ethnic kin use the blood of Christian children to make their matzo balls and that the Talmud says that Jesus was in Hell boiling in his own feces and semen. The Christian then pogromed the Jews based on the word of former Jews. Which is the most Jewy thing I've heard of.

So, yes. But there is usually a lot of suffering involved.

he converted to Mormonism, which is the Judaism of Christianity

this guy is a mesianic rabbi. and he makes money selling doomsday books.

mormons do remind me of jews alot but they are alot nicer

jews can only convert to ashes

>it's not about skin color dipshit

I don't know why that was so funny. spot-on post, though.

Basically. Jesus is barely in it.

reminds me of this ((((convert)))

daily reminder that Jews pretended to be converted to Christianity in Spain for like hundreds of years and continued causing mischief the whole time

his he has a very dishonest beard. but christians eat it up.

didn't work for jesus

can niggers become white if they stop commiting crimes?

Does polish jew Angela Merkel promote German interests after growing up christian?

It's a genetic problem, different brain structures/chemistry

>can jews become white by converting to christianity?
Nope. Jews are a non-White race.

Given, a Jew that accepts Christ is no longer going to Hell but they're still not White and therefore they do not belong in White countries.