American Balkanization

Who Will Be Allies Under Balkanization.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_West_Florida
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot#Attack_by_air
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"New South" would likely be a black nationalist Islamo-communist state.

The toe of the Louisiana boot would break off and either declare independence or join Florida.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_West_Florida

Also,

>Mormon Republic
>not Deseret

Mormons would reclaim their rightful clay of Deseret by taking all of southeastern california, nevada, northern arizona, and southern idaho and ally with new texas

I like the party where the leafs don't get a choice. If we're going down, they're coming with us.

>Eastern
>New England
>Empire

Why wouldn't the Southern Republic and New South just reform the CSA?

>"New South" would likely be a black nationalist Islamo-communist state
Thats the dumbest thing I have heard today. Do you know anything about the south? We are the largest group of gun owners in the country, with the most lenient gun laws in the nation outside of Alaska. There's no way in hell Blacks and especially Islamics could take the south. Everyone hates Mudshits here and Blacks would be blown out the mf airlock.

Whoever drew that map is a fucking retard of the highest order.

I'll second this. Also, the 'Southern Republic' is Appalachia. While the south and Appalachia do share some characteristics, they aren't they same.

>20th post about balkanization this hour

wew

Well at least this map was smart enough too have a Republic of Texas, even if the shape is a little retarded.

>America Balkanizing before Mexico

AHAHAHA

reminder that the Free Western Territory would be a superpower because of how many nukes it would have

montanan btw, invade us and we'll use nukes, so fuck off

>these shit balkanisations
smdh

I'm from New Orleans, so maybe I'm overestimating the demographics, but in any kind of ethnic breakup, that New South state would either be black-dominated, or constantly repressing rebellions in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Jackson, and Atlanta.

I threw in the Islamo-communist bit because of the history of black nationalist movements in the US. Southern blacks don't go in for it as much today, but if shit hit the fan enough for this map to be real then the kooky Nation of Islam black nationalist folks from New York and elsewhere might find fertile ground in the South.

If it forges a civic nationalism that's different, since Southern blacks and whites actually do have common interests, but if civic nationalism works then there's little reason to Balkanize the US in the first place.

United States of Mexico is still Mexico, user.

Implying Texas wouldn't destroy Mexico. Surrounding states would probably join them as well.

Ozark South sounds nice. Moon shine empire.

>Cascadia
Hell yeah

>Mormons are a republic and new York is an empire

>New South
More like Nig South lmao

The Free Western Territory should just be "Free West"

>Mid-American Empire
>Not Michigan Empire/Great Lakes Union

Yeah I really don't see Midwesterners going in for any sort of "Empire".

The Far West would be the last bastion of hope for a free civilization in North America. All other nations would collapse or destroy each-other.

ugliest balk map

>new ireland

The english won't be happy about that. there is still anglican vs catholic resentment in newfoundland. Also giving labrador to quebec isn't a good idea.

>Coastal Western Republic
Not Cascadia
top pleb

Is it bad that I kind of want balkanization to happen? I love my country, but there's also a part of me that wants chaos.

they think Michigan is just going to give up the upper peninsula and lake superior

But what about the rest of them?

Invading Canada should be fun. American Empire is way better.
Why not enjoy balkanizing other nations like mexico? that should be chaos enough

CASCADIA WILL RISE

Fuck balkanization. America is powerful because it is united. Any attempt at secession should be met with force and all separatists should be shot.

Let it happen

This is your likely outcome

cascadia a shit. i live in washington and the whole region is full of faggots and snowflakes.

which side of the cascades do you live in, pretty nice out here in the east.

this one is my favorite

>breadbasket
KEK

The Upper South ("Ozark Republic, "Southern Republic")and the Midwest could easily be one single state. The heavily black areas of the lower South might be allowed independence with severe repression from its neighbirrs, or might be annexed by its neighbors but only with even more severe repression. I know that much of the area between the "black belt" and the coast is populated by whites. I doubt it could survive on its own as a state, so might ally with the upper south and midwest.

Why do we need to be "powerful"? So we can get flooded with even more shitskins? Fuck this empire garbage. George Washington didn't want us to go global.

I don't even care if it makes China happy. I'd rather they were powerful in their own corner of the globe instead of moving here en masse.

Genocide then union

There are 341K Mormons in Texas already. That's enough to found a good-sized city.

Garreau's book is pretty good.

>the up goes with Wisconsin.
That's Michigan clay.

This is not too far fetched. Millions of Mormons haven't really moved outside of the area defined within the original borders of Deseret and have immense political solidarity.

If balkanization does occur, I would not hesitate to join them in their efforts to establish a nation-state.

Silly maps thread?

>made it into beautiful cascadia territory instead of being bunched in with ass shit socal or the southwest or fucking mexico
Noice

If we're east of the Cascades we're not really Cascadia, we're more like Idaho.

California would be Neuva California Republica; North West would be Cascadia, Utah and Nevada would be Deserat, Arizona would be Republic of Arizona, Texas would be Texas Republic, Mexico Aztlan, Lousiana would be New France, Florida would be New Spain, New England area would be Union States, Southern states would be Confederates, Midwest would be called the Great Plane States, and Chicago St Louis and Detroit would be city states.

>or constantly repressing rebellions in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Jackson, and Atlanta.
There's a solution to that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot#Attack_by_air

literally entire country vs cities, and there will be acres amd acres of dead nogs and spics

China would take Hawaii. Alaska would fall to Russia who want their natural resources back.

Why do you burgers have such a hard-on for splitting your country up? I see dozens of these threads every week.

>quarantined Japan
what

Because we're all finally accepting the fact that divorce is imminent, our differences are irreconcilable and we can no longer live together.

Your a fucking retard. Cities have a supply of food for maybe a couple of weeks and I'm guessing most Southern cities don't have an internal water supply.

Any nigger revolt coming from a city will be starved out within months.

just send all your slavs here.
The guys work hard and the girls are the biggest cockteasers of this continent. have fun with tyrone i will drink one with ivan

be realistic. it´s not gonna happen. ths us will add canada in the future but will never break down.

>West Tennessee and Kentucky
>Appalachia

The southern republic is the parts of the south that wouldn't be full of blacks chimping out

Republicans hate Democrats and vice-versa

Combine the entire West Coast and you get The West Coast Republic, actually sounds like a pretty cool name.

"Quarantined" as in Post-WW2 occupation and demilitarization.

Italy and Germany are also marked as "Quarantined" on the map.

>Deseret Republic
>not a Theocracy
smdh

British Columbia is all mountains. Why is it in Great Plains?