ALCOHOLICS GENERAL

only post in this thread if you're drunk right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sv17a0uIX2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qdXaQR2eez4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seek help

Fuxjwsh yohb xunt

Send help

just got home from work and am starting now

I wish I was

adsssssssfsdavafvasdfadsfasdfasfasdcvasv

Drunk posting on pol is the best posting on pol. Mazeltov!!

Catching up

I just had some Canadian Club to help relax a bit

I'm drunk and listening to Jordan Peterson right now, good shit. Made me realize that people now are realizing that mankind don't have all the answers, and as such are turning to tradition aka god the eternal.

youtube.com/watch?v=sv17a0uIX2Y

4 days sober get at me faggot

alcohol is too expensive
huff gas when the dollar is strong for a good fuck my life up to cost ratio

going through crazy opioid withdrawal and trying to numb it with good old jim b and local texas beer

Alcohol has pretty much ruined my life.

Been to the emergency room, spent the night in jail, ruined relationships with all my friends and family, wasted thousands of dollars.

And here I am, about to go to the store to pick up some Natty Daddy

don't waste a wish

Get off my board, degenerate.

I couldn't possibly handle the intellectual demands of engaging in the deep, philosophical discussions that define the community of Sup Forums if I was under the influence.

Got that, nigger?

>Get drunk
>Post a bunch of angry shit on Sup Forums
>Wake up the next day, semi-remember it
>Hope you didn't say anything that breaks the law or get you banned

Anyone know that feel?

4 beers in, kinda buzzed and smoked a bowl.
Also playing some Rainbow 6 Siege

What's everyone else doin?

Am drubk at 5.34 am in bgium and not proud lf it. Very ashamed actually. I will quit dri king next week bcs dribking is degenerTe

It's because you can't hold your liqueur. I drink A LOT and this kind of shit has never happened to me, because U have them Russian genes.
Ok, so I'd kill for a nice bottle of whiskey. Better?

Just make jenkem if youre that broke

here's my rule, when you drink, only drink at home.
I never go to bars, its way comfier to have my m8s over, get drunk, and talk about ideology.

How 'bout a little drinky-poo? I'm drunk as fuck.

Drinkan Svedka and lemonade. Makes me feel pretty tolerant. Hope there isn't a grenade at the bottom of the bottle.

I'm here
Currently drinking pic

>U
I*
Also drink at home

What if im working on it?

>t. abo

Way cheaper too

gin is the best. fight me faggots.

ok yes but a good jenk is pretty rare in my area. my friend makes a pretty heavy jar once every few months, but it doesn't last for more than 3 days

Not too drunk, only about a pint down tonight.

I was going through a 1.75L bottle of vodka every 2-3 days.

I do drink at home alone, the issue is that I liked to go outside and drink. I had about 10 different interactions with the police over the course of a year, mostly for getting drunk and riding my bicycle around in my underwear

This is wise advice I try to dispense whenever possible.

6-7 beers in

every day for about 7 years now. apparently you shouldn't post your face but everything else is fine.
that and don't announce that you're going to be on a bus tomorrow at 10 from nyc to philly or the driver will troll you relentlessly.

Same with whiskey, a bit more even. You need to learn how to do it in a way that doesn't make you ruin your life.

Whenever I get drunk I end up revealing my power level to my friends and family. I've stopped drinking because of this.

Haven't had a drink this year. Can't wait till 2018 so I can get right back to a half case of PBR every night.

Nice digits

Gave it up for Lent, now I am GOMAD.

>Get drunk
>Post political stuff on Sup Forums
>Can easily get past 300+ post
>Wake up the next morning
>Banned

Only happens when I drink too.

>get drunk and ride around in my underwear
yeah you definitely have a problem, put the bottle down.
My grandpappy did the same thing and we had to move him into a retirement home.
you're on par with an 90 year old who's been drinking all his life, let that sink in

Straight Jameson. Feeling good. May step up to 12 year scotch. The grind is killing me.

Best cheap Vodka coming through

thanks i think i got the Sup Forums bus driver because of drunkposting on Sup Forums but yea

true story

Alcohol has done more for me than I've done for alcohol. -Winston Churchill

Drinking Screwdrivers
kek, the overwatch thread is a shitshow right now

>tfw call /d/ degenerates constantly when drunk

when i think of how much some of family have consumed over the years, it's EASILY beyond 40k dollars each. think of how much it takes to put a just 6 beers away a day for 40-60 years. beer should be a right, not a privilege.

LOL the dude himself said that it ruined his life yet he's getting ready to buy some booze, you think he can just "put the bottle down"?

shit, why does the image name have to have the names of the people in the photo, now I feel bad that I inadvertently doxxed someone, even if they're in some north Australian hellhole.

Florida faggot reporting

This. So much cheaper too.

fuck off moral faggot

Same here. I was buzzed last week and started blurting out redpills in a restaurant and had to stop myself. Not good desu.

is he /our leaf/?

>not even fully drunk
>post an innocuous opinion on any board
>"BACK TO Sup Forums!"

I stole some canadian club once

Alright guys, about to go pick up 100oz of 8% malt liquor for $5

Beerbelly here. Should i switch to drinkey whiskey? Seems to keep the locals thin as fuck

>he doesn't have 12 dui's

mark my words, the leaves are kek's chosen people.

>implying friends
i live with my dying parents and both of them are in AA

Whiskey/scotch is a man's drink, so yes.

Dry for a month.

I drink kava though.

Holy shit how does that cost any more than like 3 dollars?

i've talked my way out of at least 3

Any of you guys that have been drinking for a while notice that your anxiety the next day is pretty horrible?

It's gotten to the point now where the next day I'm so anxious I can't even function. My voice quivers and my muscles are incredibly tight

you're the man

>mfw gf breaks up on the booze
>mfw gf makes up on the booze
>rinse
>repeat
>mfw no face
FML.

stop dating abos mate

same, one time me and my m8 were climbing the roof of a school and I was able to smooth talk the police by saying my friend was getting married and we were just trying to make some memories.

Are you black?

Drink anything that is distilled and doesn't have flavoring added in. (Like Cherry vodka or honey Whiskey). Just remember there is no such thing as a whiskey or rum belly.

>make alcoholics thread on Sup Forums
>75 replies in 15 minutes

I've abstained from food or drink for the past 48 hrs for lent

If you don't mix it with sugar water, maybe.

Wtf? Where do you buy five liters of whiskey?

that's a good one. i usually say "i was just on my way to help a friend, i made an irrational decision." cops love it when you admit things like that.

>Can't stand up with out help

Posting

Why

you know that's not how lent works right

>Deal with the truth and the inevitable collapse of civilization everyday.
>stay sober and not contemplate suicide.
pick one.

The bad news? 1 shot = 100 calories.

The good news is your body can't convert it to fat.

he just said it was for lent, not that you would understand you fucking kike

Stop it.

I'm still hung over from last night does that count?

Got a new telescope and sat in my yard star gazing until I was too fucked up to operate it anymore at about 6am.

Fuck. It's lent. I'm not drinking so I can't pay in this thread.

i'm retired at 30 and drink 12 beers a day, but i run 10 miles every other day. beers are like pasta dinners.

>mfw I also get drunk and shitpost other boards

Miller low life reporting in

Maker's Mark
any whisky
youtube.com/watch?v=qdXaQR2eez4

>getting drunk alone and shitposting on pol

lol wat lad I do a true fast for Ash Wednesday but I'm hitting that water by 12:06am. I only eat my one meal at night so I actually did go 48 hours without food at least

I've been thinking, are we basically the statler and waldorfs of civilization?

Whoops, I thought lent was synonym for fast until now. English in not my first language, give me a break. Also I'm gonna be a Christian soon so fuck you :)
Also checked