Molyneux no longer believes that morality is necessary

Moly used to fight for freedom, but has become increasingly statist- he's compromising with the enemy- his morality is no longer PURE FREEDOM.

Hank Rearden would not let even 1% impurity in Rearden Metal- so why would you let even 1% impurity into your moral system?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/ayn-rand/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that retard that thinks Hispanic is a race and he got some mestizo mexican whore bitch then he declared all Hispanics, even the white spanish ones were mestizo mexicans?

>Moly used to fight for freedom, but has become increasingly statist- he's compromising with the enemy- his morality is no longer PURE FREEDOM.
And your statement is pure non-agrument

so molly finally has swallowed the nihilist pill? Man I wonder what will happen once he comes out of it. The people who choose the nihilism pill usually only choose two things. Life or death.

Death with drugs, or direct suicide. Or just lack of will to live and make keeds.

Or life, like many right wing nihilists here chose, who chose to battle the jew and all the variables that are bad for the white race.

That's because most political systems were created with white people in mind. I'm not a libertarian, but if the system could work, it could only work in a homogeneous society.
Once you bring race into it, the system collapses, because different races have their own beliefs, cultures, loyalties and intellectual abilities.
That's why we need borders and some form of government. We need to protect our interests from people who aren't compatible with our way of life.

only 1% of pol has read Atlas Shrugged

I bet it's higher- like 5%

He has been always retarded.

>Hank Rearden would not let even 1% impurity in Rearden Metal- so why would you let even 1% impurity into your moral system?
Cringe

I like the book, never understood the hate, it's decent fiction.

Less than 1% of men develop penile cancer in their lifetime.

People hate Atlas because they don't undertstand that much of it is Rand addressing other philosopher's arguments. It's agood book eitehr way though.

True, brother. But now that I'm awake and fighting, I'm happier than I've ever been.

You think Moly could go full 14 words? I feel like he's been just about there for a year.

full 14 words? Not sure I know what you mean with that.

That's why I always thought anarchism was retarded. If the guy would follow through with his reasoning he would end up with separated powers, borders, and so on.

The guy doesn't actually care; he can feel the wind turning and realizes that right now that authoritarianism is the new hip thing

I think it's just one of these things that it's "cool to hate".

The pill shit gets cringe when you start talking about it like it's a RPG.

Speech at the end was a bit much desu. Im not much of an Objectivist though, so that probably had something to do with it. Outside of that, it's not bad.

oh wait Im retarded, you meant that. Perhaps, we will see.

The speech was non-objectivist, the rest of the book was a mix.

Because by all intellectual standards is a piece of shit with no philosophical/logical coherence.

plato.stanford.edu/entries/ayn-rand/

I'm not either but I liked it as a work of fiction. Rand does go a bit over the top many fucking times, specially with the speeches, and it's hilarious when she is trying to describe strong males (you can tell she is into this kind of men).

There are some arguments here and there for individualism and freedom, but everything is a hyperbole in that universe, from the leeching welfare class, to the capitalism industry super heroes.

Making a political ideology out of a fiction novel was always retarded decision.

>Still trying this desperately to remove Molymeme's audience

Oh look another leftist from r eddit shitposting about another Youtuber who fails to endorse far leftism. You kind folks have been doing this for several weeks. You think I don't study your tactics to expose them? Have fun dealing with what is to come. You may be able to target any of these individuals singly, but when they gather, your world will burn.

As of now, it is the "right wing" not the left-authoritarians like you that have the best propaganda minds working behind the scenes on their behalf. I'd be pissing my panties if I was you, niggerboy.

just play bioshock and its the same fucking thing

there are so many more stef threads than usual. A little suspect TBQH. Honestly tho I have being souring on him for a while now and I just can't stand his narciscism and arrogance and overall douche baggery. It's just not worth it.

I'm going back to James Corbett who is a better and more honest researcher, an actual pure anarchist, more willing to discuss conspiracies and I know for a fact he is not bought and sold unlike molymeme. Molyneux shills or Monsanto, Blackwater and never discussed the TPP. He's just not trustworthy. He must have corporate sponsors on top of all his other faults. Despicable.

Do the math, it's more than Molyneux; Varg, Styx, now the Golden One, PJW, all constantly. Sometimes four or five threads a night about any of them.

It's a coordinated and paid-for attack by CTR and similar orders seeking to denigrate the social media wing of the right before the midterms, as part of Obama's partnership with his lesbian propaganda minister that just moved in with him. Thankfully we have more than enough intellect and manpower to nullify the attack not long from now.

Sage

are you saying that black and brown people ruin everything?

MIKE

yes literally every time

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you 21 year old? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in University, and I’ve been involved in numerous debates against Statists, and I have over 300 confirmed hours of philosophy podcasts. I am trained in argumentation and logic. You are nothing to me but just another single dollar donor. I will wipe your argument the fuck out with refutation the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying criticism to me, on my show? Think again. As we speak I am getting Mike to cut your mic, and we're gonna go to the next caller. You tried, kid. You can call anywhere, anytime, and I will debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in linguistic combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the NAP and UPB strawmen, I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable state off the face of the west, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have considered how inexperienced you were. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will pick apart your argument then I'll hammer it down and you will drown in it. You’re done, kiddo. Alright, Mike next caller.

Neck yourself, my man

He realized third world immigrants would make his dream impossible. He still wants a free society eventually.

Is this man a political figure?

don't kid yourself, less than 1% of Sup Forums has read a book this year

>One fucking dollar? You worthless fucking pleb. I don't care if this is all you make in a week as a night time janitor in Cambodia, this donation is an insult. Donating this little should constitute a violation of the NAP, so be
happy I don't send a drone to your house and murder your family, you piece of shit

>Still trying this desperately to remove Molymeme's audience
In what world does this make sense, to you?

I am not Steph, nor working for/against him.

My only allegiance is to freedom- and I subscribe to a Randian 'sanction oif the victims' in terms of collateral dmg.

>He realized third world immigrants would make his dream impossible
True. But Cantwell is ahead of Moly- Moly is now copying Cantwell.

No reason to stay with a sinking ship. Cantwell is the new voice of reason.

not an argument

daily reminder that molly is a disrespectful cult leader with subpar arguments

I'm gonna donate $1 to piss him off

butthut spictizo detected

If you speak spanish, you are automatically brown

i mean

He's not wrong

>I'm gonna donate $1 to piss him off
"Just wait until he sees that I gave given him money!"

Do you idiots ever think things through/

The reaction alone is worth my money, even if he's putting it on which I doubt

i rather give money to a gypsy than this asshole

I don't even get what the difference between anarchism and statism is. Isn't a state just analogous to a huge company? What can a company in a anarchic society not do that a state can and vice versa?

Anarchism is the state if leaderlessness that can only exist if there exists land that is not 'owned' without being used.

6 am here, can't understand what you're tryingto say

In anarchism the companies don't have monopolies on violence in their jurisdiction

Given that states own 100% of world's land, and that a person must obey the rules of the land, anarchism cannot exist.

Who enforces that if there is no state funded police force or army?

>Who enforces that if there is no state funded police force or army?
Whoever owns the land. The issue with libertarians/anarchists is that government owns land without having homesteaded it or added value to it.

>Hank Rearden would not let even 1% impurity in Rearden Metal- so why would you let even 1% impurity into your moral system?

NOT

>Molly
>Hurr objective morality handwritten personally by god
>Nope, We ethics from logic and evidence now

I'm getting increacingly disappointed by Molly.
Has he ever admitted a mistake in his life? And he's getting more and more intellectually dishonest every day.

>Whoever owns the land
Ownership is just a word without a state enforcing your rights that come with ownership though?

White people can make just about any political system work. It might be suboptimal, but it'll work. Make white people communists and you'll get something like East Germany or other Warsaw pact states. Make browner people communists and you'll get an Albania, Cuba, or Venezuela. Make dark enough people communist and you get Cambodia, Zimbabwe, etc.

>Ownership is just a word without a state enforcing your rights that come with ownership though?
From the fact that a person owns himself, and that investing oneself in property gives him the right to it.

Does this even need to be said? Anyone who needs to be told this explicitly is beyond hope.

The state is nothing other than glorified mafia.

The very basic concept
>You dont kill me, I dont kill you ok?
>And if you do those guys can kill you
Predates civilization. Its a social agreement for mutual benefit.
>To steal from a thief isnt theft
People can enforce their agreements themselves.
Somebody stolen your shit?
Lynchmob will take his shit for it.
His shit serves as a reward motivating people to participate in justice.

>The state is nothing other than glorified mafia.
You're full of shit. You only say that because you and most other people want to have the benefits of civilization provided to you without admitting that you owe something in return to the leaders that make sure that on this side of the wall shit is decent.

This denial of the rightful place of the nobility is all because the bourgeoisie needed to wiggle out of their duty to respect those who had protected them from the barbarian hordes. And since feudalism had developed the lands to the point where the closest barbarians were at least a thousand miles away or on the other side of bodies of water, it was very easy to forget what the nobles had protected them against.

>person owns himself
Yep. So suppose I go to a terraformed planet where a anarchical state exists. How do I own unclaimed land? Just build a fence, who gives a fuck about my fence in a anarchical society? I could hire guards to stop people coming onto it but my hired guards are always going to be subject to destruction by a huge army someone has amassed...

This sounds exactly like what the tribes did before civilization and back then you something like 1/10 died from murder...

Like this would only work if people weren't power hungry
>If you dont join me my huge army will kill you ok?
>massive wars
>200 years later someones in charge of everything
>back to square one with the monarchy again

>This sounds exactly like what the tribes did before civilization and back then you something like 1/10 died from murder...
What is to stop people from voluntarily arranging protection?

That is, in a free society, do you believe that 15% of your taxes would be spent on defense? And that you would need to bomb other people every day of the year...to maintain peace?

ancap also ignores the whole pussy economy. how a society has to regulate pussy. who gets the pussy and make sure not all pussy goes to one man. spread the pussy around. nobody is really anarchist when it comes to pussy.

A free society could do a better job of regulating pussy.

As it it, men are forced to protect women.

In a free society, women would ahve to earn their keep- and do as men desired.

Mafia does that too lol.
And the nobility/monarchy was nothing other than bloodlines originated from first tribal warlords.
>Lead a gang
>Best all other gangs
>Put on a golden hat
>Long live the king
>Your most faithful gangsters are Knights and barons
>Give them privileges so they wont stab you in the back
Thats how nobility works
>If you dont join me my huge army will kill you ok?
What is conscription/draft?
>Massive wars
Bad for business.
Its more beneficial to act with least possible destruction. Just like governments actually do.

Couldn't you say the reverse? The mafia is a deviant microscopic version of State?

I get what you are saying but the idea that the mafia preceded the State is incorrect.

But I get your gist, the point is that both are merely organized enforcers. But there are other forms that would fit into that category that don't contrast as much but would fit the metaphor.

Would the state not be a glorified patriarchal family? Or a glorified corporate board? Or a glorified team of moderators on a paki carpet binding forum?

Fritz?

If you're pro-freedom then you must first be anti-freedom.
Remove the freedoms of those who would destabilize freedoms, once they're gone (aka once you have an ethnostate) you can go back to being a normal freedom advocate.

Okay.

>you owe something in return to the leaders that make sure that on this side of the wall shit is decent.
You wont fucking believe it.
>Run a store in da hood
>Pay crimelord so he wont burn it down
>The crimelord will actually watch over you and not let anyone else fuck with you
>Just like taxes and police
You get my point?

That's because Molymeme doesn't really have any morals anymore.

What happened is that Molymeme started out has an honest man, and once he saw the kind of donations and people listening, he adjusted himself. He corrected his views according to what the market was.

That's why he is getting increasingly aggressive and fascist in his videos, because that's his audience now.

He will tether on this line until he sees the next shift, always pretending to be "learning" and adjusting as he moves on.

>If you're pro-freedom then you must first be anti-freedom.
Yes, as I acknowledge in my Rand reference.

Libertarians are wrong in their classification of 'aggression' (in their view, one has to directly harm you) and the inability of a person to take any action that violates the NAP.

Today's Libertarians believe that they can achieve their goal without acknowledging reality.

In Atlas Shrugged, Ayn wrote Dagny shooting a man who did not explicitly choose to be bad- as such man was nonetheless inhibiting freedom.

Shut the fuck up leaf. I'll cut you, pleb.

Shills out in full force for thier hotpockets.

sage
a
g
e

>He will tether on this line until he sees the next shift, always pretending to be "learning" and adjusting as he moves on.
ahem, I think you mean "adjusting to the evidence."- a rather obvious way of saying "fuck you, I am loyal to nothing."

>Would the state not be a glorified patriarchal family? Or a glorified corporate board?
Depends on how it acts.
Monarchy may act like an old family.

Actually I would love to see a state as a corporation ran exclusively by economic interests.

Actually I believe if state was abolished people would form their own free voluntary mini-states, somebody actually has to build roads and run the defence.

And at very least you could chose who you are going to deal with.

No, adjusting the topic of his videos.

I was here throughout this slander campaign. I'm not stupid.
The left has been targeting everyone they think is a threat to them.
Milo, JDW, Styx, and now Molyneux.
It's very easy to see, shills.

>morality

Nothing, you just wouldn't have enough money to hire people to protect you from the Saudi prince who has just bought an entire army and now pillaging everything.

Violence has been declining ever since civilization started so it seems to be working. Look at Steven Pinkers research.

>What is conscription/draft?
Most modern states don't have conscription/draft and even if all of them did I'd prefer to be conscripted by a modern state than a random militia group.

>Bad for business.
Bad for some peoples business, it's very good for many peoples businesses (munitions, health care etc). Even if the net benefit of war is negative humans don't have the foresight to avoid it, especially when more parties can have armies (not just a few governments).

Looks like you're shilling a little hard there.

>Nothing, you just wouldn't have enough money to hire people to protect you from the Saudi prince who has just bought an entire army and now pillaging everything.
What magic does government have to do this, when individuals cannot?

> Violence has been declining ever since civilization started so it seems to be working.

It's been decreasing while productivity increases.

>Most modern states don't have conscription/draft a

Only puny baby-states that are protected by NATO big Daddy.
And USA has draft for the big war time.
Should you be attacked by a significantly adversary USA drafted guys will be protecting you.

As molyneux has drifted into being more and more of a statist, I don't listen to him that much anymore.

Tom Woods fills that role so much better, and isn't intellectually dishonest.

>Nothing, you just wouldn't have enough money to hire people to protect you from the Saudi prince who has just bought an entire army and now pillaging everything.

Imagine Saudi prince hired 10000 cutthroats to pillage Moscow.
Citizens of Moscow pick up their weapons, form militias, combine their money to hire help from outside, lease gun ships from St Peterburg and repell Prince's invasion.

It's been a wild ride watching this man slowly lose his sanity and slide into fascism. He's a welfare nigger who lives off of donations so he'll probably be the first to get gassed but he served his purpose and for that he should be commended.

Your point is retarded. The crimelord provides nothing to you but the threat to destroy your business. Without the king there would be no town or neighborhood for you to have a town. There would just be mongols raping everyone.
You're trying to demonstrate equivalency of the king and the gangster but all you're showing is that in the absence of a king who rules over his subjects with a strong hand there is lawlessness and the authority with which God has entrusted him for the maintenance of order is usurped by thugs.

Ok but you didn't challenge my point: In a anarchical society with a government not protecting you, you are much more likely to encounter a random militia group like ISIS which says join us or die. You will not have the resources to protect yourself and now your in ISIS rather than fucking around in the Russian army.

>What magic does government have to do this, when individuals cannot?
I'm guessing you mean "have to prevent this". Well typically states have larger armies than any of the members of society by construction so there is no chance that militia groups can impose there will on the population.

No militia group terrorises massive cities until it is big enough, it goes around villages and rural areas.

>form militias, combine their money to hire help from outside
>sorry can't come into work today, yep, yep, no yep I've joined a militia to defend my city
>and if you could give me an advance...i need to buy guns
sounds great

>The crimelord provides nothing to you but the threat to destroy your
Protecting from other crimelords
>Without the king there would be no town
King's dont build houses for the people
People build their own houses, because they want to live well, king's watch over them for tribute/tax.
The king doesnt create wealth, he isnt pulling gold from out of his total anus, he only collected it from his people.

King's dont even make economy, the merchants do, king's only secure merchants so other king's wont rob them.

>Violence has been declining ever since civilization started so it seems to be working. Look at Steven Pinkers research.

Seems doubtful senpai. I've read that the Napoleonic era introduced universal conscription that set the stage for the massive violence of WWI and WWII, and that before this era in wars like the 7 years war that the logistics of unleashing a conflict that could kill tens of millions were simply beyond the budget of the states involved.

1740s Prussia and Austria would have a dispute over some duchy. A few thousand men would shoot at each other for several hours. This process would repeat several times and some new political arrangement is made.

1940s. Massive war destroys many cities, kills millions.

The second world war was a blip in the trend. Look up a talk on the decline of violence by Steven Pinker. Like I said earlier if you go back far enough something like 1/10 people where killed by other humans.

>ou will not have the resources to protect yourself and now your in ISIS rather than fucking around in the Russian army.
My hoodies will protect me as an act of social agreement.
They protect me i protect them.
I said Moscow imagining it as a stateless society, just given you a random geographycal name.

If I was living in stateless Moscow ISIS wont simply walk in with the guns in their hands, my homies including myself wont let them.

>Protecting from other crimelords
Once again. Crimelords are indicative of the king's absence.

>King's don't build houses for the people
What is the town council or in rural areas the manoral estate?

>Kings don't even make the economy, the merchants do
Once again the market is established by the town council.

it is an RPG.

This is why liberals keep winning the culture war. Right wingers need to unite against the left. They have gone off the deep end as of late and if they take power, this country is finished.

I think it's more than a blip in the trend. Not that we'll be here for me to say "I told you so" if it happens, but remember that we live in a world where a nuclear war killing everyone is a distinct possibility. There was some point in the late 19th century where civilization no longer had to expend so much effort just staying alive that it was able to free up enough manpower to destroy itself. WWI was the first sign that we were getting way too good at killing each other.