How come every single big silicon vally tech company is leftist and anti trump?

How come every single big silicon vally tech company is leftist and anti trump?

How come not a single, white, superior, strong, smart aryan male is able to come up with the next facebook?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-john-f-kennedy-jfk-bill-gates-us-president-elect-microsoft-a7474491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Who controls the funding

little known fact among stormtards is most advancements/discoveries in history were made by people who were pretty liberal for their time

Like the Nazis?

Because strong, smart, white and superior people don't use social media?

We need mo programs

They hire Indians because they can pay them pennies compared to white people.

End H1B Visas, or at least restrict them.

Travis Kalanick at Uber, though he has recently been proven to be a sperg.

They're all getting paid to develop transhumanism by the Jew World Order. They control the entire communist brainwashing camps more commonly known as universities to generate more worker drones to help them do it.

the nazis were anti imperialistic as fuck and sought to bring down the british empire and free their conquered lands.

Because you'd have to be a faggot to love sitting in front of a computer for countless hours making banal and meaningless apps and code.

Peter Thiel also

>the only right wingers in silicon valley are a sperg and a literal faggot

Like Joogle or Kikebook wasn build by the CIA and the NSA

liberals tend to be more creative and have higher levels of openness

>tfw go to some conference thing at MITRE HQ
>idgaf just want my salary
>another slide show about how to spy on everybody
>weird old guy keeps talking to me in the middle of the slide show despite my intense autism
>he says I'm so smart
>think at first he wants to have sex with me later in the hotel
>actually he's just trying to hire me

>implying anything good comes out of the silicon valley apart from bubble startups and a shitty search engine

If you'd agreed to get hired you'd've been fucking some weird old guy in a hotel room on camera shortly afterwards, they need blackmail material so you don't cut and run once you see the classified horrors.

>you get ass fucked and suck his wrinkly ballsack
>tries to blackmail you if you leave/spill beans
>spill beans
>"what are you? Homophobic?"
>checkmate

That could be exactly why there's been so many more intelligence leaks ever since sodomy was legalised.

Whatever. I'm not in to mishandling classified information (unlike *cough* SOME PEOPLE *cough*)

A lot of the security is a joke, though.

Imagine how many truly life-changing apps and such have been turned down because it didn't fit "their" agenda

>Nazi
>advancements

It's because most people who go Harvard, MIT, and Stanford are liberal as fuck.

Facebook and Google weren't the first. When something is invented the "right" person copys it and receives more funding and consulting than their competitors.

You ever research Inslaw? If you have what they want they'll just kill you and take it, if you're not what they're looking for in a partner.

>How come not a single, white, superior, strong, smart aryan male is able to come up with the next facebook?
Because Facebook is fucking gay.

a lot of these people are closer to libertarians, and most tend to be pretty unprincipled, so they use the FUCK BORDERS THEY WAS GUD BOYS shit to get cheap labor and virtue signal to the people more likely to buy their apps, which rarely actually add value or usefulness to peoples' lives.

is it me?

Wait how about the biggest of them -- Microsoft?

Neither Gates is a Jew, nor resists Trump, in fact, he compared him to JFK. Moreover, he's an actual, true nazi. Be divided by zero!

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-john-f-kennedy-jfk-bill-gates-us-president-elect-microsoft-a7474491.html

You're entire military arsenal is based upon nazi tech you pillaged

user, I...

To keep out the unions.

That's the only reason they virtue signal so hard, and shill for 'diversity' and feminist hiring quotas so nobody organizes their workers in a labor union.

Silicon Valley learned it's lesson from Coal and Airline industry, don't let the workers organize by running an effective propaganda campaign shilling hard for leftism.

The moment somebody at Google notices the wage fixing cartel going on and organizes a union they will fire all those workers as fast as possible or shut down entire divisions in Jewggle to keep them from organizing.

Obama, Clinton and Bush also gave them migrant immigrant labor for cheap. Trump isn't handing out those gibs so they are of course, anti-trump or else they'd be sucking his cock like every other regime.

I'm impressed, my man. Rarely do I see a guy that can rival me. Good job. /still programs in ahk

Yeah that's why Nazi used T-34 armor design for Panther and Kongstiger.
Пpocвeти мeня.

>How come not a single, white, superior, strong, smart aryan male is able to come up with the next facebook?
access to (((finance capital)))

>What is operation paperclip

A white man already gave us something much better than facebook

Nah, he copied it from the chinese and then fucked off to Jewgle

false
>the internet was made by right wingers in a basement bomb shelter

Well there are many Jews and Asians in tech companies and those people are generally smarter than white people.

Federal Reserve Banking Syndicate is playing favorites.

No they're just nepotistic, money-centric, and genetic autismo-drones.