Ur mums dick

It's too large to be a Chinese dick

He's coming for you.

Soory aboot that Chang.

its the fucking Nazi's

The ayys from the abyss

Skippy's Underwater Pizza Palace

Fart bubble BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Leafs don't have dicks. They have them surgically removed to combat toxic masculinity and show everyone what good little goys they are.

The Lemurians have evolved to a Mongol state and are waging war to conquer Atlantis.

It's the fucking ayys. They escaped antarctica.

Arsenal Gear obviously

metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Arsenal_Gear

Moving underwater safe space for butthurt refugees from the last current year.

It's Kek

Hillarys giant death squid coming to impeach drumpft

nobody expected it.

B & M E M E
&
M
E
M
E

Its a big rock being moved around by underwater sea currents. Neat huh?

A feminist fell into the water.

Leafs? You mean Burger Swedes?

>2.5 mile rock being moved by currents
U wot m8

Your fucking mom fucking your mom

Kangz pyramid spaceship ready to take all melanin kangz n kweenz to the nigga hyper dimension.

Yakub has been #woke. It's his sub.

>Inb4 this is the mound of earth that Amun-Ra rises from when he's born
>We literally memed the old gods back to life

Whales swim, idiot.

You never let me down, Sup Forums.

Your mum

She fell and cant get up

t. Yakub barbosa.

Large parallel lines = tectonic fissures, naturally occurring sorry.

The curvy line is likely the pathway of a underwater current and deposition field of said current.

probably just tectonic movement and/or currents eroding channels into the seabed

Threadly theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=lkiS290uEtI

Seems like ur mums dildo is being delivered at last

>Sup Forums is still unaware that our ancestors, who planted the human seed onto this planet, are still around, observing our every move

Just a seat from a Walmart motor cart.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso

Please be real

>We wuz ancient ayys an sheeit

Bunker complex with aryan children for anyone worthy enough to visit to have their way with. Communication systems used to most order military and political powers. People you've never heard about.

It's (((them)))

Thx for reminding me about Supreme Commander. Gunna play that shit tonight.

Probably a massive pile of sunken garbage eating anything in its path.

>implying whites weren't sent here to cull the herd, but we failed

Hillary's email storage zipdisk

Magma, rocks, gas

Take your pick

It's just a stray weather balloon. Delete this thread.

china has had plans to build underwater movable "bases" in the bottom of the south china sea for many years now

it's probably that

I pick gas(the juice) race cars wow

exactly.

Well whatever it is it has to be man made, there are no living things that large that deep in the ocean, trust us

definitely tectonic fissures under sediment + underwater current. also the round dome is probably a large, tip of the iceberg, rock nubb that sits still while the sediment and currents churn and grind around it...causing the rounded, polished, 'man-made" appearance....

Four teens ate a tender bagel? Weeew

Arsenal Gear at it again.

tectonic fissures can look like ice crystals....if it weren't for the grinding action of eons of grinding media such as weather and small rocks...etc...the original edges are rarely preserved except deep under ocean sediment...where the edges can be seen protruding through to from sharp ridges on in sediment...it's no big deal fuckers. look under a lake at the lake bottom with a face-mask for an hour and you can see millions of smaller versions of this...

>Other observers suggest the tracks may be trenches or fortifications

It's probably that same heap of trash thats's been floating around the pacific for years now

stop

That thing floats though.

underwater jewish warfare

Why?

I need a basic gestalt on why I should stop and what I should stop.

>a bunch of BS

Underwater niggers.

He's awake

Fpbp

>come to shore
>get hooked up on anime
>forget they had to invade

t. 2015

we're fucked...

Nigga spongebob beating sandy's cheeks so hard its shifting the tectonic plates.

Are you ready to pilot the EVA? I'm ready to pilot the EVA.

Russian sub.

all will bend the knee

BACKING UUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!

....snniifff...oh yes dear...ssniffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...snniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BRRRRAAPPPPLLLLPPF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sniffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBRRRRTTTTTTFFFFFF
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...ssnifffffff...yes...

They are coming