Discuss!
Remove kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Other urls found in this thread:

jeb.biologists.org/content/218/1/88
mndaily.com/article/2017/03/fraternity-member-allegedly-rapes-pledge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We must save holland dutch bros get in here

Real nigga hours for Europe aren't until tomorrow morning.

Well then we must educate burgerland on why Geert Wilders must win, he is the next annointed by kek to win. spread video to meme him into mastery

this will be Geert's poll numbers right on day of election

we must save holland

Fuck you faggot die

jeb.biologists.org/content/218/1/88

So what to get out of this is that, locust start out as solitary grasshoppers but when times of drought and stress come their DNA becomes methylated opening the histone proteins and allowing new segments of DNA to be transcribed that were not before then these solitary grasshoppers become one organism that has the power to eat entire fields.

What do you think happened in world war two with the germanic people. The Juden was starving them to death and eradicating their culture. Then a spark came. From person to person the volatile compounds spread methylating the germans DNA, Now the germans became one being, one being that knew it must fight its very survival it was practically unstoppable. They became one being like an a beehive or an ant mound. They served their nation and thier nation served them. The jew is afriad of the german people because of this. This is what kek is but at a chemical genetic level in the german population. This will happen again and we shall see something unbelivable. Its already happening look at trump and europe nationalism, its a word wide awakening of something deep, powerful and primal in the germanic people. The juden will pay

:'(

did you read my post nigger

Pepe pls don't go

WHAT IS LOVE?

Do you know who i am goyim

A miserable pile of secrets?

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM GOYIM!!!!

TAKE LSD

I am a master of the torah, please take off your shoes for the ground on which you walk is holy. I am depressed by truths

everyday in praise

PRAISE BE THE GLORIOUS KEK SAVE HOLLAND

mndaily.com/article/2017/03/fraternity-member-allegedly-rapes-pledge

ahhh yaaa bill rape those sluts

Praise be to Kek!
Praise be to Wilders!

He may not be Dutch Peoples' Union, but he is a step and will redpill the Dutch to see what must be done.

This year I became a wizard and i will stand with you all and meme Führer Wilders into office.

Heil Wilders!

>Supporting Greet

kike, u must shill for geert,

baudet is a shill

>FvD openly calls out Soros
>PVV lives off foreign donations
Nice try libero

FvD Number 2 literally talked about the JQ

That's a little overblown, all he did was imply that people choose to be defended by Mosco because of his heritage.