Elite Divide and Conquer

Are there any theories that the rise of racial politics was designed to divert attention away from the elites?

I find it suspicious the last major Occupy Wall Street protest ended in March 2012, the same month as the Million Hoodie March started.

The Million Hoodie March was about the Trayvon Martin case, which a lot of prominent blacks called out as race baiting
>Trayvon Martin Was A 'Thug'? Was Race Even A Factor? Prominent Black Voices Weigh In
>youtube.com/watch?v=t-7JQ4HUano

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/robots-could-make-half-the-world-unemployed-in-30-years-says-prof/
businessinsider.com/50-percent-unemployment-robot-economy-2013-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not a theory, it's a fact.

the people in power always want to safeguard their power, and currently divide and conquer is a great tool - women vs. men, whites vs. other races, diff. religions
hell even age groups - millenials vs. boomers

snowden's leaks had a lot of info on gov. using sophisticated bots on comments pages and forums, so next time you're reading some of them keep that in mind. it's a chance 50%+ of them are there to manipulate you.

yeah capitalists like for their labor to be divided and unorganized--that is easier to accomplish if the workforce is diverse

there is a reason unions used to be staunchly anti-immigration

>honey
>angel

wew lass got 'em

Obviously. Occupy turned the stupid against the bankers and the elites. Then redirected them against regular citizens and fighting for the elites.

>using sophisticated bots on comments pages and forums
like Sup Forums. lately I find myself getting into conversations with bots.

at first I think it's okay since It's a platform for me to redpill anyone reading, but in reality, it's destructive and fruitless to argue with AI that only knows how to subvert and spread disinfo.

Then we learned about CTR.

dude occupy was created and funded by soros and wallstreet and the same people breaking up the trump rallys were there breaking up the occupy rallies. the whole thing was controlled opposition

TAKE DOWN THE NSA

yeah but that (CTR) is human-driven, I think.

It is a lot more cost-effective to use bots, and now that AI tech is so advanced, most ppl would hardly notice they're reading computer-generated posts/comments

Right on cue and exactly as predicted/leaked, the shitlib paid agitators begin their campaign to stir up the 'class warfare' meme as their next tactic.

This, every other thread here is obvious bot or shill posts.

As long as we keep surpassing our own intelligence, we will outlearn these fucking AI.

Singularity is a jewish myth to discourage us. AI will always be obvious, they are untold layers of irony behind the curve. Sup Forums in particular is advanced consciousness that cannot be imitated.

Yes. All the race baiting on the left and the anti-baiting on the right. The pro and against gay cakes. The pro and against bathrooms. Are these really issues? No. They are made to be to divide people and let them get what the establishment wants.

yeah, true. I don't doubt that AI will fail overall.

In my opinion, the main goal of using AI-bots to post comments would be to target the general population, not people like yourself, who are able to formulate their own opinions without having to look for group approval.

It's been proven in psychology that most people tend to" go with the herd", so all it would take is to seed a few instigating bot comments, and others (people who 1st read them) would follow suit.

What got me thinking about this is the causes of the French revolution.
Massive debt, unemployment and gap between rich and poor caused it.

Unemployment is skyrocketing and automation is expected to unemploy 50% of the population in the next few decades.
To prevent a revolution, the government can stir up civil unrest by mass immigration and racial politics.
This is just a theory I came up with.

Who cares if an obscenely wealthy group of bankers secretly runs all the world's government's like a puppet show if white people have a different opinion than me?

exactly, at the same time the elites are literally multiplyin their wealth, meanwhile the avg. person is making less money (in real terms), costs are going up, debt is going up, and these are things that really impact all of us directly, not BLM or who kim kardashian is dating now or what color is this dress

>50%
Source: your ass

Thats literally retarded user

>Source: your ass
Been reading a lot of stuff on the singularity (robots overtaking humans in knowledge).

cnet.com/news/robots-could-make-half-the-world-unemployed-in-30-years-says-prof/
businessinsider.com/50-percent-unemployment-robot-economy-2013-1

Jews and multiculturalism go hand-in-hand (pic related). When you consider that 90% of the media are owned by jews; 48% of US billionaires are jews; and the immigration lobby is almost entirely comprised of jew; Also when you consider that the Second World War was fought against against the jewish international banking cartel (jews basically run the central banks), all the jigsaw pieces start to come together.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire".
-Winston Churchill, 1920

Jews were largely responsible for the French Revolution.

That implies the race issue isn't a problem though, whether it's being pushed to divert attention is mostly irrelevant. That said, I would be happy without the (((elites))) too.

it doesn't require a conspiracy theory to figure out. Common sense. Some whites will use minorities to advance their own self interest in competition with other whites. Common sense. There, you can stop thinking about it now and do something about it.

it's definitely a major issue, but what the "establishment" is doing is making worse on purpose (ie. supporting BLM, allowing more illegal immigrants in, enforcing extreme affirmative action, etc.) & preventing white people from doing anything about these issues legally.
This creates additional tension, conflict and prolongs the problem which could've been solved in a month. It wastes away your time and effort.

Of course the elite what the masses distracted with trivial bullshit so that they continue to rob the people blind. People in power will do anything to maintain control for the most part.

Trump's president now, not Obama.

Obama is still trying to subvert the country through OFA.

Yeah but he's not in power, he can cry and whinge all he wants but Trump isn't going to listen so all he can do is advocate for stuff now. He's basically a poor george soros now.

>not realizing its probably like 5-10 paid shills and the rest are just shitposters trying to get a ruse for the lulz

i know your new and want to sound profound like you just cracked an impossible Sup Forums problem but taking any of these paid shills or shitposters serious is just sad.

>That implies the race issue isn't a problem though
Not necessarily.
Race issues could be addressed more effectively.
What we have now is a shouting match by both sides, with little results to show for.

I would argue we potentially have better results, with the non-whites shouting match the whites will get annoyed. Maybe enough to allow removal of immigration from their countries (assuming Trump would do that anyway, I doubt he would).

It's not theory, it's fact.

The fucking white male leaders of Occupy were driven out by Soros Fellow saboteurs pushing "Progressive Stacks" and Identity Politics. The original goal/agenda was diluted and ultimately washed completely away. Now those same "Occupy-Trained Experts" spread out across the country to further sabotage, running the identity gangs of groups like Black Lives Matter and antifa.

Good point, How do we know Trump isn't part of the establishment that is part of the zionist globlist agenda?

(((HINT))) WE FUCKING DON'T KNOW.

We're fucked anons.