Holy shit, Pence used a private email server to hide documents just like Hillary. Hillary was a fucking criminal...

Holy shit, Pence used a private email server to hide documents just like Hillary. Hillary was a fucking criminal, and we can't let somebody get away with the same shit.

LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/pence-used-personal-email-state-business----and-hacked/98604904/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/02/like_clinton_gov_pence_used_a_personal_email_for_state_business.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source?

Sources please.

Lol all these ppl crying for sources when last year I would post threads larping about fake hillary stuff and never did ppl ask for a source. just le lock her up chanting for everything

indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/pence-used-personal-email-state-business----and-hacked/98604904/

>private email server
Private email account for some unimportant crap IIUC. And it is legal.

The thing with Hillary is that a shitton of important information got compromised. There was a lot of crap on her server.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/02/like_clinton_gov_pence_used_a_personal_email_for_state_business.html

Yes yes I heard you
>slate
Read the fucking article then complain

Lol, thinking the rules regarding emails are the same for Indiana governors and the Secretary of State.

it is okay when republicans do it, Kek is on our side

>some unimportant crap
>matters dealing with Homeland security

kek

Uh...

They said it was legal. They know the end is coming. They are throwing hail mary's. KEEP THE FIRE!

>indystar

>slate

>slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/02/like_clinton_gov_pence_used_a_personal_email_for_state_business.html

FAKE NEWS. Pence was never governor of Indiana, shills!

Trump will replace him with Bernie, then Trump steps down. Kek...

Fake and Gay
Even if it was real, no big deal. Let's go full fash at this point the people are too retarded to know how to run shit.

SOURCE

Hail Mary's what?

>That happened

I'm being anti-fragile fool. You fell for the trap.

The difference is He handed over the entire account to state officials after he left office without purging it of anything.

BUT WAS IT A PRIVATE RUSSIAN EMAIL SERVER

In other words, you still haven't realized your mistake.. Time to go back to elementary school..?

Setting up a hombrew server an lying about is different than an aol account. Also State department is much bigger fish than state of indiana.

This is the most likely reason why they aren't going after Hillary.

It's PENCEGHAZI!!!!

Reosting the same thing repeatedly with no new content is spam.

Do leftists not realize just how hypocritical they look to sane individuals?

Good thing it was decided that Hillary could walk free. Pence is in the clear.

They don't care. Hypocrisy is for the (((alt)))-right wingers.

I wanna see some wikileaks shit

then we can shill against lord emporer

Hillary did more than just use a private email account, she shared top secret government information in it and also lied about it. Not that liberals or shills are smart enough to realize this.

>denying anti hillary threads happened
>denying pol posters larping
>denying the LOCK HER UP posts in every hillary thread

You aren't well read and you fail at politics. While I have your attention, can you explain the cocaine at Patton Oswalt's house the night his wife died?

It's legal for governor in his state to do that, why is this even a thread?

Shareblue man, always shareblue

Hillary Clinton had an email server. Pence had an AOL account. There's a difference and if you can't see that maybe you need to go back to junior high.

I can't believe Pence is a fucking criminal.

Pence committed several felonies by spreading state secrets through insecure email and hiding information from public record. He'll get life in prison for this.

Sessions is going down for lying under oath. Well done Drumpf you really surrounded yourself with the best and brightest.

According to the left the US is full fash, might aswell then

The false dichotomy aside, as long as he had no intent to break the law he should be fine, right Hillbillies?

That's not gonna happen. They think Wikileaks is compromised by Russia. Basically everyone is compromised by Russia to them.

Good. I never liked pence anyways.

>Uh....

Fuck off retard

Lock them both up. Doesn't matter what side of the fence you are. You fuck up, you get fucked up.

Lock them both up. Cost Clinton the job so it should cost pence it too.

>t. shariablue

Happening ITT

EXCLUSIVE

LIVE

OP confirmed faggot!

>Pence sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit
>Escapes to the L.A. underground
>Still wanted by the government, a soldier of resistance
>If you have a feminine penis and you can find him
>Maybe you can hire

The Gay Team

If he handed it over without removing anything

and state officials cleared him

Then doesn't that mean he didn't do anything wrong?

Nope.

Hillary's case has now set the legal precedent that this is not prosecutable.

It's kind of funny, if you bend the rules for yourself you leave them bent for your enemy to walk through as well. You reap what you sew, and what goes around comes around. Your actions create the environment that damns you. How funny how things work out eh? I believe that's irony, in the colloquial sense. How delightfully poignant.

If you can't prosecute Hillary, then Pence cannot be prosecuted.

Agreed, the Dems and left are huge hypocrites to think Mike should be prosecuted for this but Hillary shouldn't.