How can nordcucks even compete?

How can nordcucks even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot5_3eaQOF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nords are biggest cucks

>b-but we wuz Vikings n' shit

Vikings were destructive white niggers who had no respect for anything.

Aryan Conquest theory

But before 650AD Persians were white

They simply cannot.

Not gonna lie, former nordcuck here. It's funny watching them crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let them get a hold of the nuclear codes.

pls no
not this
my national pride cant take it

what have they done to our nation
why

I have a rune next to my house. Those are just scripts on a stones, not art.

Epic story on uncracked stone book vs cracked decadent stone bull (persian dude probably made it as a present to his wifes bull) sculpture without horns.

I'll take the story, thanks.

yeah nordkins are a danger to this world.
no but seriously their skin is orange lmao

But we did not steal our land from natives, unlike australians. U a nigger?

We look like trump?

Like this?

>Persia in 486BC
>the height of the Aryan Persian rule

Is that an ancient Swedish butt plug?

What the actual fuck?

Sauce please? Is this on YouTube?

This is shit compared to ancient mediterranean art, tbqh mate.

i really hate cross thread advertising shitfags. let the site work as it does you utter mong

By surviving until today without getting hammered by imperialists.

Everything is shit compared to ancient med art until we get to the renassaince, but it doesn't mean it's not skillful or intricate or doesn't take years to master. It's not really different than any other artwork going on in europe at the time.

Also, scale matters, detail such as that is Very hard on small objects with limited space.

please just stop it

really

i cant fucking take this
why is my nation fucking gay

is this why Nambla has relocated their global headquarters to Sweden?

why is jeb! in this video?

Only to import shitskins en masse to rape their women and throw grenades in the streets. Cool deal bro!

Says the "Persian" 90 IQ Arab rape baby kek

Omg thats sooo funny fuck you

full video

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot5_3eaQOF8

Autistic screeching at 0:28

Say one western 1. world standard country that is not flooded by shitskins.

Actually Norway, Denmark and Sweden have less shitskins than GB, France and probably Belgium and Netherlands. It may be that Sweden is on GB level now, with the recent influx.

what they did exactly that to the British.

How can we compete against superior stone stackers?

I know this is just bantz and all, but I hope you idiots *do* realizes those runes are basically the Scandinavian equivalent of graffiti.

Didn't steal land, they assimilated and improved the genetic stock of the countries they settled in.

Awe is cuckhold upset about his dying nation?

its like saying Dan bilzarian was late to grow pubic hair.
If you want to hate on "scandanavia" at least make it current.

Show us their fine art then, Sven.

>he changed the first pic from the naked statues cuz we called him a faggot

Yeah but they wouldn't have had to if they had been cool like the Japs

If they're so inferior why be insecure about it?

t. slav

You accepted all the (((refugees))) from WW2, remember?

Decades later, how can it come as a surprise that you've been jewed this hard?

N....Now goy...

You don't get that they did not care too much about these things. In Europe and other places you had centralized power and elites that demanded art, thus created artists.

In Scandinavian and other pagan societies, every man is more on his own. You don't build a palace that you are not going to live in, if you don't have to.

Vastly outnumbered though, and why kill the people you rule over?

Aisha was Angered, now look what happened.

This is a Viking sword made by the pure Iron (that carbonized and treated after the forge).
The technology only existed in Persia... about 2000 to 3000 years ago (it has been lost now)
This sword and couple of other historical artifacts, show there have been a trade route between Persia and the Vikings (probably through the black sea and Danube river)
We need the good genes (like the Nordics and the Persians)
if we lose them... the world will turn to Africa, really quick

they never will

The average height in iran is 5'7 lol.

I'm 6'2, probably non Persians bringing it down

Except this thread is made by a upset kike worshipper though, not a "pagan"

Oh, so you are a proud Persian not living in your own country?

You are pathetic

>implying pure Persians, Meds, Mesopotamians, Levantines and Indians weren't Nordics

Please you manlets are the most obnoxious people in the world.

>implying Persians still exist

>people who live in warm area with lots of resources
>people who live in cold area with little resources
Gee, I wonder who's gonna have fancier shit.

what the fuck happened to Sup Forums

PIC RELATED /THREAD

YES I JUST /THREADED BY OWN POST.

Notice how the nordcuck uses his mentality of cuckoldry to interpret foreign arts

and you leafs are the most obnoxious people on Sup Forums

>Teutonic Cross
Whoever made this pic is historically illiterate. Also, fun fact: the first European king to fight(and lead) in the crusades was Scandinavian.

He's a proud draft dodger.

How many of you guys can't sleep at night because you're thinking about us?

Doos Volt!!! retards don't even know history properly

>aryans created civilisa-

Why so many pasta chokers from Australia on pol? Does Australia have a large med pop?

How were romans so advanced more than 2000 years ago Sup Forums?

Damn, Hitler was a weeb.

There's a handful of cucks who make these threads. The Brazilian monkey is the worst. He literally spends all of his time on Sup Forums shitposting about Scandinavia. I didn't know shitskins could be autistic, but he's living proof.

aryan magic

(lol no)

>elias hero

literally a jewish name

I will always be thankful to the Romans who helped spread civilization through Europe. We would be no where as close to space travel as we are now if they didn't help give us a 2000 year head start.

>i have never regarded the chinese or the japanese as being inferior
>regards them as such in mein kampf openly
Politician is a politician after all

his bottom face shape is too round

100% jewish

ye we call them wogs
there's a fuck ton

the romans actually learned a lot from the nordic tribes though. Take smithing for example.

Normans were more French and less Scandinavian. If you're gonna take pride in something, take pride in conquering the nigger picts in Scotland.

ask me anything about Old Norse

before some autist points out the romans had smithing before discovering the nordics i meant the nordics smithing was of very high quality and the helmets they made were copied b the romans and mass produced.

Persia 2017 AD.

we wuz romans. we had magik aqueducts 'n shit.

Nordic populations have historically been pretty low. It's unfair to compare their achievements with those of significantly larger countries/empires.

Shia 2017 AD.

How do you say "suck my balls you degenerate leftist faggot" in old Norse?

serious questions only please

he's from new zealand you idiot

Why didn't they (seemingly) wear armor made of small plates of iron fastened over or between layers of cloth, like the later brigandine? Seems like it'd be way cheaper,quicker and easier to make than mail.

That was serious. I wanna know how to insult leftists in as many languages as possible

How do you guys view Scots, in the context of Nordic history and ancestry?

>It's funny watching them crash and burn
t. american

whats the matter, flag cucked? its not our fault you were unoriginal and stole their flag you little bitch.

>that was serious
no, stop being dense. the term "leftist" did not exist in North Germanic languages in 8th-13th century, and this should not need to be pointed out.

we don't

>we don't
actually, I'm being a little rude there. I'll try to give a more serious response, but I honestly don't know what you mean by "Scots". do you mean modern Scottish people? or the dialect of English?
what I can say is that some Scottish land was colonized and settled by Norsemen at some point, but this is also true for most of England (see "Danelaw"), and also Greenland. linguistically, there's a fairly important drápa from the Orkney Islands, the Jómsvíkingadrápa.
but all of this has almost nothing to do with modern Scotland.
it's not like North Germanic people currently considers Scotland "one of us", certainly not any more so than England or Germany.

Can't speak for norway, but Scotland isn't something we typically know or think much about. I supposed it's viewed as a more picturesque country with older traditions when compared to England.

You're no fun, North Danmark

you allowed violent, worthless arabs and sandniggers to enter scandinavia. you have endangered your brothers in finland, denmark and norway. you have set a precedent for the bitch in germany, as well as the millions of coons trying to push in.

you and your CUNTrymen deserve the bullet before the dune coons for what you did to the western world.

%

y-you too.