German Women Speak Out Against Sexual Abuse by Muslim Refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=thkKGDNIAzw&t=2s - German rape victims speak out against rape by Muslim refugees (tragic)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
youtube.com/watch?v=6zPg8JLxbeY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement).
youtube.com/watch?v=hvCqPI3vmC4
youtube.com/watch?v=Kke0PVhCPmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do they think bangs like that look good?

I've always wondered this. Shit tier hairstyle if you ask me.

It's ugly but that's what makes it hot.

it's just another red flag for crazy imo

>It's ugly but that's what makes it hot.
If you are serious can you explain? I don't understand this thought process

They're good if you wanna hide your tranny forehead but I'm enough of a living meme as is so I avoid them.

Bump.

Tough shit, cunts.

yep.. fivehead hairstyle

kinda like how women with extra round heads shouldn't put their hair up

>(tragic)

You misspelled "arousing".

*fapfapfap*

A very important issue is raised and all of the comments are about one of the women's hairstyle.

The message from women is always the same no matter the country or race.
>pamper and protect us more or else

vote AfD or keep dealing with the shit. it's pretty fucking simple.

>A very important issue is raised
What's "very important" about this? Cunts vote left. Cunts get raped. Now we should care? Nah, sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

This. They seem to not understand that these "rapists" are a direct result of their incompetence and lack of judgement, especially regarding voting.

>I maybe a total NEET permavirgin, but I still understand how women think and I know everything about them
>I'm an expert on women even though pussy is now and forevermore foreign to my experience

lmao

>this comment is brought ot you by the same guy that wrote this

OMG HE'S RIGHT

Its incredible how one tranny can ruin a hairsyle forever.

You can stop now.

Ma'am, you've just been KRAUT'D.

How does it feeeeeeeel

Barely noticable except for the stupid loudmouthing afterwards, sounds about right.

>Barely noticable

Which is why you noticed literally every single one of my posts lmao

Thanks in advance for noticing this one too!

>virgin loser xd
cmon I wasn't even making fun of your country. No fun to tease because too easy.

lmao ur low-test

This is terrible, but at least other countries can learn from it.
Voting age for women should be around 40, and they need to be married to make it valid.

that is real faggy dude. Real faggy.

Ultimate redpill

Maybe they'll finally see the light and lead the charge by putting all the muslims and jews in death camps for real this time.

4th Reich here we come.

MGGA!

I'm coming' for you next Leaf.

NO!

Watch your back kid.

FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM

I guarantee you not one of these chicks got molested or raped.
100%

I think so too.

Remove this krauts!

says the german cuck

Because the ones that do get told to shut the fuck up about it and everything is kept hidden. IF its reported too, I dont think many chicks report it.

But as a Cologne resident I can tell you its not bad here.
We were the muzzie capital of germany for decades before that wave.
You dont even notice a big difference, you see a few more brown people wiht backpacks in the inner city bu thats about it atm.
Still feel iffy when i see 3 bangladeshis with big backpacks tho.

Never.

I can tell you why the lebs are so far up btw.
Theres a 2000+ men strong leb clan living in berlin who control a big portion of the underworld these days.
They are in conflic with a kurdish and one arab clan in berlin, these 3 clans fight over the power there. police cant do shit. since all these clans together are close to 10k people.
(everyone marries their cousin so teh family gets bigger every few months)

Thanks for the insight. How many other germans are aware of what you described?

In Berlin? Most of the people who arent naive hipster cunts who live in sheltered districts.
In Cologne? Everyone. Even the turks and immigrants who are here 20+ years fucking despise the cavemen who came here in 2015 and after.

All in all, a lot of germans had a rough awakening in the last 2 years. They are still not exactly nazi or right wing but they really yearn after a conservative rational leader.
Not people like Petry,Schultz or the eternal Mutti.
All just populistic career politicans with no honor behind it ( yes even Petry)

We really do need some kind of political reset purge. All needs to go.

Most who've lived in any major settlement at any point during the last twelve years. In Bremen I think it's Moroccans. In Hannover and Cologne the Lebanese and Turks. This list goes on. We just can't do anything about it as a nation because we remain beholden to certain international agreements that limit our ability for self-defense on pain of nuclear annihilation, and as a people are too severely hampered by demoralisation culture and our placebo of a "democracy" to even understand what's going on most of the time.

Don´t be so quick to judge. She got that hair fixed. And she is also pretty engaged in intellectual activism.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zPg8JLxbeY

These are the particular kind of people our elites rightfully fear. A woman like that could easily find her place in the establishment. But she openly decides not to. That is a very strong demonstration in my eyes and I bet in other people´s eyes (especially women´s), too.

I can tell you, we have the most north africans of all parts of germany these days.
We even have special police units for them now
"Einheit Nafri(Nord afrikaner)"

We got sooooo many lebs and moroccans you wouldnt believe it.

>These are the particular kind of people our elites rightfully fear. A woman like that could easily find her place in the establishment. But she openly decides not to.

Why would the elites fear, or even care about, those who refuse to even try and compete for political power and influence? I don't quite understand. A docile populace is exactly what the elites targeting America want, so I assume it would be similar in other western countries.

*Gasp* Who could've forseen such terrible actions? I am so surprised!

Can´t tell if you are trolling but as an Amerifat you might not be aware of the "Identitäre Bewegung" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement).

Being part of this movement is pretty much the opposite of being "docile".

Anyway... have another song bro..
youtube.com/watch?v=hvCqPI3vmC4

I live in the countryside and the village square looks like fucking Baghdad now. I believe it.

>you might not be aware of the "Identitäre Bewegung"
I was not aware of this group. I am ignorant to the details of German political parties and movements so I am trying to understand. This leads to my next questions.

>Being part of this movement is pretty much the opposite of being "docile".
What have they accomplished? Is anything changing because of them?

I'm not trying to bust your balls so there is no need to get defensive.

>...
>..

>woman speaks out against muslim sex crimes
>the only thing the autists on Sup Forums can do is criticize her hairstyle

This board is pathetic.

Read the entire thread before posting. You can't tell me the how a book ends if you've only read the first page.

Well, she's probably just copying the reneegirl (female skinhead) style, as Neo-Nazis are wont to do.

The Germans need to expel all shitskins from their beautiful country. No exceptions!

A REMINDER THEY VOTED FOR THIS

Traitor cucks need to be expelled or executed. Merkel needs to be hanged, drawn and quartered.

Ich liebe Melanie.

this.

Good, strong jawline. I hope she has sons.

Went to Heidelburg as a kid in the 80's and marveled at the castle and got lost by myself in the Black Forest. If that happened now I'd get raped. Fritz, I feel bad for you

since it looks bad it makes them look naive, basic, maybe a bit of helplessness in there, yknow?
A woman like that is easy to dominate etc

make it viral yo

pfft thats nothing my brother sent me a 30 videos of him and his freinds raping and molesting women and children

lmao what a lad

the movement comes from France I believe and it has been growing fast over the past years and it basically consists of young people who fucking hate mudshits, they do all sorts of shit usually only leftwing groups did, like storming and protesting speeches and lectures. In Berlin they climbed the Brandenburg Gate and unfolded this banner, it says "secure borders - secure future". Obviously the leftwing press gets assmad at these kind of protests, even tough when a left wing group did the exact same kind of shit in the past they gave them a journalistic dicksucking for being brave protesters against the evil right wing.

i hope this was played in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=Kke0PVhCPmI