>tfw DRUMPF compromised our country As a Russian plant

Conservashits will defend him

Better than a Saudi plant like Obongo.
Shitskins

>tfw liberals go on Sup Forums

wheres your proof

We are being raided because the wheels are coming off the Democrat wagon.

> where's the proof

The news

Drumpf didn't change American policy towards Saudi Arabia. He didn't even include them in the immigration ban

And the news can be considered reliable since... when, exactly?
-PX

Pretty vague, you could be citing news outlets that have been caught blatantly lying or fabricating hit pieces of Donald Trump.

Gonna need specifics m80

you gotta crawl before you can walk.

Oy vey there goyim, why do you hate Russians so much? Seems pretty racist to me... Also your image is homophobic. Please turn in your Good Goy Card to the nearest commissar.

are you paid to act this dumb?

If Vladimir Putin stole the election for Trump, then that man fucking saved us and he deserves our respect. Because Hillary should have known he was a potential threat. She was the Secretary of State. Foreign policy was her responsibility. She had far more opportunities than the average Hollywood liberal did to view Russian hackers as a possible threat, and she still disregarded that threat. How many other threats would she disregard? Is ignoring an obvious threat to national security a Clinton thing in general, what with the way Bill let Osama "The Mastermind of 9/11" bin Laden go free when he had him? Trump is preserving peace with a foreign power we still really, really do not want to go to war with. Hillary would have declared that war, and let hundreds of thousands of soldiers and millions of civilians die for the plans of the globalist elite who don't like Putin for his followers' nationalism, whiteness, and association with Christianity.

The concept of allies in the struggle against the death of the white race is foreign to leftist scum. I stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Russians, uncucked Swedes, and any others who oppose Leftism.

oddly satisfying to look at.

Dude... What the fuck...

>With BleachBit you can free cache, delete cookies, clear Internet history, shred temporary files, delete logs, and discard junk

Thats from the website itself, are you seriously arguing because Trump said "acid wash" her server instead of saying "She wiped her server with BleachBit" that it means what he was saying isn't true?

are you paid to act this dumb?

from BleachBit website: Beyond simply deleting files, BleachBit includes advanced features such as shredding files to prevent recovery, wiping free disk space to hide traces of files deleted by other applications

Traitor.

lol this is what I get for browsing Sup Forums while high as giraffe pussy

Not in the slightest. I stand for America. Russia just looks like relative good guys, compared to the globalists backing up the Clintons.

Stop bumping this thread. SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING CHRIST

Dems are so fucking stupid they actually truly believe that putin would pick a reality tv start that at the moment for all we knew had zero chance of winning everywhere you look.. and he picked this over 10 other career politicians...
Yes this is what the msm media sells and this is what brain damaged idiots that call themselves "progressives" but are actuall regressing liberal values while flirting with third world garbage like radical Islamic terrorists and believes.
No seriously how stupid do you actually have to be?

GOP will never let Trump suck on Putins dick. Sanctions stay.

FSB fags and Putin slavshit shills get rekted!

Le bump

You shills will never get anywhere with that reddit spacing.

Just do what the frog says

Bumpareeneedoo

>I stand for America
>I support a foreign power interfering with the democratic process

Youre about as much of a patriot as Benedict and Quisling

But Russia and US will be best allies from now on and Trump will dismantle NATO.

>Reply to Thread No.115043252

Do any of you know what Manafort, Flynn and Sessions all have in common?

I've been really electrifying my shareblue shilling synapses, but I just can't seem to figure out what the thread connecting them all is.

Can any of my fellow, poorly disguised plebbitors lend a neuron or two? This is really embarrassing.

Have you taken your daily Male Vitality dose?

>wow, a cartoon...BTFO!
What are we supposed to do with this?I know what I what I won't be defending...these low-tier shitposts clogging up this board every 5 minutes.

Sage

t. TREASON

Invest in rope futures. It's not just drumpf; he's just the useful puppet.

>implying he isn't working with Putin to defeat the globalist reptilians

Nah I just doubled down on the Brainforce

*for Putin

For who? Please walk us through exactly what you mean cartoon man.

If you think Putin is not a member of the elite, you are deluded.

Yeah, the last eight years of sharia law was so bad right?

>needing oil from the Saudis
Obama was just teasing them and helped crush the Russian economy

>Having business deals in Russia
Trump sold you out and you can't even see it...

Bending over this easily for another man...the dems need to lunch all you traitors, your wife's, your children need to burn

>Trump
The reality Tv billionaire with some questionable ties to cooperate billionaires that run black water etc...

>Trump Cucking the republicans
lmao this cartoon is based.

Former nuclear lie here. Not gonna crash, watching president honesty supporter and codes has been hilarious, but in all Trump we can't let him get the Trump burn.

But questionable ties have no meaning if you are a Putin fan.

>questionable ties

Honest question. How much DO you get paid? There's no way you pretend to be this bluepilled for no reason.

DELETE THIS

Putin has billionaire cellist buddies and whatnots.
They are all thieves.

80k/yr plus full benefits, would you mind going over some of these ties please?

Majority of news are full of shit and they lack of actual proofs themselves so they can hardly be trusted.
Fuck the lamestream media.