Sorting through my junk mail

>sorting through my junk mail
>see this
>black man white woman
>white girl black boy

hmmmm

Stop looking at things then

I guess I'll have to, I cant help but notice the subtle cuck shit.

White women wants confident masculin men, who are forward and decisive. Black men have alway been forward, masculin, and confident when pursuing women. White men have become too soft, too considerate, and not confident when pursuing the opposite sex, women in general find that a turn off. Black men have been the image of masculinity, power, performance and confidence. Sports in America only renforces that idea further. Unless white men start being more confident, maculine, and take the lead in a relationship. White women will always go for the alpha male, regardless of race. As my negro friend use to tell me, "bitches don't know what they want, you have to tell them what they want".

subliminal messaging. a war on our minds and values.

the more you get triggered, the more you will see it. just like how when SJWs are offended about something we simply ramp up our efforts (see pepe)
stop thinking in a cuck mindset. stop buying into the us vs them jewish superiority complex.

Can't even spell masculine.

BUT BIG DICK GOYIM.

nice try you filthy kike

>Masculine
>Confident

You mean a man with a big dick that will beat the shit out of her

t. triggered lefist cuck
trump won already faggot, get over it or neck yourself, you're in for a long 8 years

Avoid companies that do this. It's that simple.
Don't give them your money.

Add it to the boycott list
It's getting big

Nah. This still isn't okay and regardless of a Trump victory you would be a naive idiot to not see the stacked narrative against us.

Is there a list posted somewhere?

This is a Chinese cartoon image board where people post pictures of their dicks; I'm not writing peer reviewed paper for Harvard you faggot. Go be a grammar hero somewhere else, you've earned your nerd points for today queer.

No ;(

>Walmart
>Mr clean
>Kohl's
>Old Navy
>Cheerios

>old navy
Really? Where am I going to get my bulk comfy gray shirts from?

Take the redpill and Hugo Boss all the way

Fuck, I liked underarmor. Not buying their overpriced shit anymore.

How can you stay comfy knowing you helped to "normalize" race mixing ?

I can't. Fug.