Heil Brothers! War is upon us

I find it quite poetic, and somewhat prophetic how history is repeating itself on multiple fronts.

One must be quite naive to deny the coming great war. I want this thread to focus on a few points:
>How will it unfold?
>What will it be masked as?
>Whom do you suspect will fire the first shot?

I wish you all well in the coming days, and i would gladly soak the soil with my own blood fighting side by side with most of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Israelis-dont-accept-chemotherapy-because-it-harms-them
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtu.be/ck_BUUQODaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEUS VULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter who fires the first shot.. we Christians will finally finish them off for good.

It will be a war between the US and China regarding cultural and economic influence with Russia playing the middleman for itself

You don't think the Muslim invasion of europe will result in any conflict?

I mean sure they'll blow up some buildings for allah but they won't cause a "great war". They have no military or economic might to do so they are just splintered factions still and disunited although irrational unlike the major powers, hmm I dunno could be a possibility if they got their hands on dirty bombs and blamed china or the US or something along those lines, but I doubt it they would just proclaim the butchery for Islam and Allah

I'll base it off The Romans
- It will be between Islam and the west
- Islamic refugees backed by Muslims nations will start to attack Western targets
- Liberal governments will be unable to deal with this increased threat.
- Right wing govs will react quickly and with force, pushing all Muslims out
- Displaced Muslims go to liberal countries and help to increase the tensions
- The world is brought to chaos as a result
- America (I hope) backed by Russia will invade the Middle East to combat the financial backing of these attacks
- A brutal war will be fought for decades as Islamic forces go underground.
- The war is won and the US assists Europe in the removal of Muslims.
- Tensions brought to an all time high with Islam, however Islam is weakened from the war and does not pose a threat for at least another 20 years

This sounds incredibly plausible good input
The russia/US alliance to take on islam i feel would rip the US apart resulting in a quick but bloody civil war.

I was thinking of including that. I think US stabilization would be an enormous factor either way as an all out attack against Islam would "trigger" many. Throw Putin in the mix and ya I agree, civil war is unavoidable.

After the thinktanks in europe did their job, people will have enough of muslims raping their wommen and start choosing right wing governments who will kick them out. These right wing government will corrupt over time too and will stand side by side when there will be a war between israel and the muslim world and the populace will, based on past expieriences that are happening these days, be more incline to let it happen. Israel will be the big winner of the war, muslims will be genocided and israel will gain lands en masse

I think there will be an inside job marking a "horrible muslim attack", but hear me, there will be no israeli casuals.

If jews would fuck off in their country and leacve us alone, i wouldnt have a problem with that. Hell i would even help them in the fight. But they will remain in our governments and media and will never let go, until they have enslaved all goyim.

Did you know there is a much better cancer treatment in israel and they dont use chemo?

> Did you know there is a much better cancer treatment in israel and they dont use chemo?

quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Israelis-dont-accept-chemotherapy-because-it-harms-them

> Absolutely not. Never heard of such a thing, not even as a conspiracy theory. It’s a complete lie.

> Israelis do use chemotherapy when they need it, and at least some forms of it are covered by national medical insurance.

> Moreover, medical tourism to Israel for cancer treatments that are not available in other countries is quite well developed. This includes forms of chemotherapy, of course. There are tourist agencies and medical insurance companies in many countries that specialize on this. What you heard might be a part of a campaign to hurt this business, or it may be just an idiotic made up hearsay.

> Patients who need treatment and their family members should know better than believe nonsense of this kind, and they should make their decisions based on science and professional medical advice rather than crazy rumors.

I just farted

First three targets to nuke:

Mecca

Medina

Ridyah.

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

>Now my life has gained some meaning
>since these sinful eyes behold
>the sacred land with meadows greening
>whose renown is often told.
>This was granted me from God:
>to see the land, the holy sod,
>which in human form He trod.

>Splendid lands of wealth and power,
>I've seen many, far and near,
>yet of all are you the flower.
>What a wonder happened here!
>That a maid a child should bear,
>Lord of all the angels fair,
>was not this a wonder rare?

>Here was He baptized, the Holy,
>that all people might be pure.
>Here He died, betrayed and lowly,
>that our bonds should not endure.
>Else our fate had been severe.
>Hail, 0 cross, thorns and spear!
>Heathens, woe! Your rage is clear.

>Then to hell the Son descended
>from the grave in which He lay,
>by the Father still attended,
>and the Spirit whom none may give a name:
>in one are three, an arrowshaft in unity.
>This did Abraham once see.

>When He there defeated Satan,
>ne' er has kaiser battled so,
>He returned, our ways to straighten.
>Then the Jews had fear and woe:
>watch and stone were both in vain,
>He appeared in life again,
>whom their hands had struck and slain.

>To this land, so He has spoken,
>shall a fearful judgment come.
>Widows' bonds shall then be broken
>and the orphans' foe be dumb,
>and the poor no longer cower
>under sad misuse of power.
>Woe to sinners in that hour!

>Christians, heathen, Jews, contending,
>claim it as a legacy.
>May God judge with grace unending
>through his blessed Trinity.
>Strife is heard on every hand:
>ours the only just demand,
>He will have us rule the land.

God damn brought a tear to my eye, not even larping when i say i'd die by your side user.

I may be a Kekist, but I was raised Christian, and I'll never lose respect for Christ. If they bring it, we'll handle it.

Yeah - but this time around, the red states / the south is better established. Pretty sure someone ought to have the ( a bit larpy) pic, about why a civil war in the US is very bad idea for the democrats. In essence though, the bread-bringing states are red - and have several choke-points. The liberal areas though, are easily sabotaged / blocked from food - resulting in a quick collapse of any "democrat" uprising.

I can see the symbolic appeal of Mecca & Medina, but is Ridyah really a worthy target, among all the other cities in the world, for that #3 nuke?

Nice source faggot i bet you are a jew with a proxy creating this thread. Maybe 2 others here.

All I know is we are going to be the villains and lose.

Elaborate?

Same, this song does the same with me
youtu.be/ck_BUUQODaQ

I don't think he was talking about Sup Forums losing, user.

German confirms it.

Thanks, that's a good one Suomi.

Wrong, these three countries will unite against the Islamo-euro degeneracy

>crusade with (((Pope Francis))) as the Head of the Church.
Sorry brother, wont happen. Cuck Francis says Islam is a religion of peace, and Christians should lie down and serve them as a means 'compassion'.

If USA and Russia enter into an alliance that would bring nuclear weapons back on the table as a viable option to avoid extended unnecessary fighting.
Trump will bring out some ethical bean counter who will convince the public that this is the best option.

Trap them in Glass!