LIVING in a VAN

I've been living in a van for the last 14 months.

>pic related is me

Why can't the cops leave me alone? Why does my government want to pester me? I pay my mobile phone bills for internet. I pay my van registration and such. I haven't stolen fuel since last year.

Do you think a government should have control over a man in his van?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv2VIEY9-A8
youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o
ki.se/en/nasp/suicide-statistics-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you near a river perchance?

Oh, that's why I posted this.

Also, I got a fine for urinating in public. It was behind a coles supermarket where the dumpsters are.

Is that even legal?

Generally speaking, public urination is looked down upon by white people.

Why does that matter?

Most nights I park in church parking lots or down by the state forests.

Because it's obviously a VBIED, brother Jamal

Pic related is mine, you have to learn how to keep a low profile until the right time for the Martyrdom Operation, inshallah

I'm trying to figure out if you've been

LIVING IN A VAN
DOWN BY THE RIVER

But I am white.

That's just it. I'm a good guy and I'm no crook. Everyone has to piss, right?

Sorry but it seemed appropriate

You know how we are, fucking nanny state regulates literally everything, I was thinking of living in a van also just cause it's almost impossible for me to own a home at this point

That's why you go in the woods behind a tree, not behind the fucking store.

What are you talking about? What operation?

That's a bad looking van, by the way.

not too expensive if you've got good credit and a decent job
>saving for one myself

That's why I'm in the van. I was paying off a house only three years ago, but the government took it off me under some condemnation law.

In reality they wanted the land because it had coal underneath it.

>I haven't stolen fuel since last year.

If it's midnight and you need to dump some waste, I'm sure nobody will see you behind the supermarket, pal.

selling us out to china once again I spose, did you get compo?

I got it

I told you, no.

>tfw once siphoned gas out of a car
>oh fuck me that's foul
>spend half the day trying to get the taste out of my mouth
>nothing gets the taste out
>not even ethanol

No.

They said it was their property under some law, and I got ten thousand for it. The land and house was worth 550,000$

It didn't even cover the council rates I had paid. So I bought the van and fucked off.

>tfw comfy in my car while I type this
Im 6'3, 280lbs, and Im living out of a four door sedan kek
Its fucking awful but I lie to myself constantly to feel better. Entering month 4.
The bright side is that Im suddenly extremely motivated to unfuck myself.

antihuman laws

but with the future of property going where it is nessacary ones, we dont want shit turning into road warrior, which rural meth heavy areas in the US are already dangerously near. This is why smart cars are being phased in.

We should all get vans. Then we could be men with ven

I usually just go to petrol stores at night and get the leftover fuel out of the hoses.

If I'm desperate I'll steal numberplates (sorry) and do a drive off.

Dumping some waste in a dumpster as a get in get out operation is one thing.

Pissing all over where people have to live and work and being such a tard at it you get caught is not white my man. Not white. Even animals know how to not shit in their own nests.

It gets better. It may not be ideal if you get diarrhoea and such, but you find ways to deal with the hard stuff.

You need a converted diesel my man. You can chug it around with damn near anything once you get the set-up right.

Aw man, I thought someone actually posted my oc... dangit, better luck next time I guess.

People don't live at the store.

It's a public place. I can do certain things there and not break the law.

They wouldn't put the dumpsters there if people didn't have to access the dumpsters. Nobody wants dirty fucking niggers leaving piss puddles all around.

How hard can it be to find a hedge or something where nobody will know or care if you had drained the dragon?

My brother told me that diesel can run on almost anything.

>weird looking crosseyed autistic driving a beat up old van with a bed in the back
If I was a cop I would pull you over as well

>mfw actually considering buying a Mercedes Sprinter and convert it into a home

Will chicks still want to fuck me or nay?

Like I said, if you have the runs or you need to piss bad, sometimes you just have to drop it behind a store, or anywhere for that matter.

I'm not proud of it, but it's the way of the road.

I haven't had any luck as of yet, but I'm sure that if you don't mind a few things, you'll get what you want.

Seriously.

Problem is you have to use an old all-mechanical one and potentially account for the hoses and stuff that might not be designed for use with certain classes of chemicals.

And then you have to be ready to deal with the buildup in the engine from all the crap and gum from using poor fuel quality. And that's after you use extensive filtering. And that's after you learn that you can't flow basically wax in the winter.

As far as the cops they leave me alone. No contraband in the vehicle so Im not too worried.
They tend to sympathize when I mention that I have a job and pay mybills. I live in California. The illegals artificially raised rent prices for us.

Post some van adventures.

Winter is okay. I've been staying in the roof of an old hotel near Jindabyne.

I always have to ask when I hear stories like this, where are the family in all of this?

No, you nigger. The way of the road is you pull over where nobody cares, leg it an additional 5 seconds if it's that bad, out of the way of headlights, and do your business there. And then if it's #2 you take the time to at least cover it up if you hadn't made a hole.

hahahah

Okay. I was in Dubbo once, and some guy came up to me while I was eating out of the back. He thought I was a tourist and tried to hustle me out of some money. We got into a fight and he took it really badly. He bled a lot and I had to bail. I know I didn't kill him, but it's rough out there.

You've got to do more than blur the face to beat Google Image search, jackass.

They all live overseas.

Hi, Cyril Barwick

Dude, when you're eating 7/11 hotdogs that you sun-dried a fortnight ago to preserve them, you try and run over behind a tree to poo.

Where you at m8? If you're natsoc and don't do drugs or smell like shit, you can crash on my couch.

well then respect my privacy.

If you haven't learned how to tell when you're about to shit yourself then maybe you have bigger problems than worrying about why the cops are tired of your helpless splatter-butt.

How the fuck.. Not sure on any law that does that. Should have fought them.

I'm in Appin at the moment. I'm a little older than most, but I'm a white conservative gentleman.

Oi Cyril. GTFO.

I know quite a lot. I've been on this earth quite a while.

Absolutely not.

I had no choice. Apparently it's a common law.

I don't know what you're talking about. Just stop trying to ruin people's privacy.

>Why can't the cops leave me alone? [..] I haven't stolen fuel since last year.

It's because you are a criminal nigger.

You got a little busted, kiddo.

Don't worry user I got it :DDDDD

No. I'm an older fellow who understands the meaning of respect your elders.

youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o

Bit of a camper van user myself - best sleep possible.

Hope you get things sorted user as it's one thing choosing to camp, and another having to do it out of necessity.

This is one of the more boring larps I've seen.

>I haven't stolen fuel since last year

I can't look at that video for the sake of god. I'm on a $29 plan. I'm not wasting anything, but I'm not that man.

Do I look anything like him? I don't think so.

just use a toilet or a bush you fucking subhuman

Haven't you ever stolen petrol, mate?

Why the helll didn't you appeal that? There are statutory minimum values you have to be paid by law when the state compulsorily purchases your property. It's usually at LEAST market value less blight cost.

You're supposed to accept a 500k loss when these government fucks own investment properties?
Should have proven they just wanted your land for the minerals it has.

I think you should get a job and rent living space like a normal fucking person you whiny degenerate.

>Why can't the cops leave me alone?
Because guys who live in vans generally have few ties to the community, and can relocate at a speed of roughly 100 kph. These are things about you that would give the police a very tough time in finding you if you were to commit a crime. Now you might say that you have no intention of committing a crime. Great. But that doesn't change the fact that if a lot of people decided to live in vans like you do, it would be very hard to keep track of them and some of them would commit crimes. So the police want to discourage your lifestyle.

That's a Maruti omni, unless you are a fellow Pajeet you are not living in a van

>I'm sure
How did that work out for you again?

They said that the land which it was on had been rezoned or something. They wouldn't give me proper worth, only a percent of what the land was worth under rezoning.

Hippie girls and drug addicts will.

Piss in a jug and then dump the jug. Technically you aren't urinating in public and can't be fined. Just carry the jug back to your van or throw it in the trash so they can't fine you for littering.

Is the van on any property you own? No? Fuckoff then

Sorry friend, but whatever you just said is not what my van is.

Fuck no. People who live in houses don't do that you thieving gypsy.

NoBody likes a foul mouthed idiot.

>immediately recognizes the shitty van in OP's picture

Never change, India.

Bullshit, gasoline just kind of tastes like moonshine, its the burning of your lips, outside your mouth, and around your nostrils that is hard to get rid of.

Wait until you get old and the government takes what you own.

It happens.

That mentality is exactly why Sweden is turning into a third world hell hole.

>Government Employees are employed by the people they represent any land the Government owns and calls Private Property is YOUR private property as a Citizens.

>You paid for it.

We don't have that funny sounding van in this country.

Where exactly do you park said van? You might wanna find a place where cops won't fuck with you instead of a walmart parking lot

Did you even bother to check what the law is on the matte? Go and google it now you stupid ape. Nowhere in the western world and especially common law countries can the state buy your home for anything less than market value as it was prior to it being blighted by the threat of, in this case rezoning.

Ix'm hesitant to believe any of this now. Australia's legal system is similar to ours and in our country, you could take the government to court and get them to pay you compensation.

I've been wandering the Pac Northwest for the last 14 months.

> pic related is me

Why can't fat fucking sheriffs leave me alone? Why do they want to imprison and arrest me? I'm not bothering anybody, I'm just looking for Delmore Barry and the rest of Baker Team. I hunt and sleep in the wild and haven't mounted a guerrilla insurgency against a small town police department since last year.

Do you think a government should harass a man who was just coming into town looking for something to eat?

What's that get, like 12mpg?

Not even hatin' but everyone I've known grows to hate the RV lifestyle after 2-3 years

I'm sure you know that all laws have amendments, and many laws are different to what you think they are.

Even if you went to the news, they can do nothing because law is law and it happens only in certain circumstances.

Bullshit. Moonshine tastes alright it just smells like awful.

Now if you've ever accidentally taken a gulp of some methanol from the hardware store or something, then right away you know that shit sticks with you. Gas is way worse than that. I'd rather huff naptha or even xylene.

Fuck I have some nice hexane and septane I use for homebrew extractions and even that is relatively pleasant compared to gas.

I'm afraid that isn't funny.
What I'm living through is serious.

Just like the Swedish Tax payer funding the importation of people to murder and replace them.

How is New Sweden going anyways?
>don't bother answering
ki.se/en/nasp/suicide-statistics-0

How many bed sheets stained with the blood and tears of children have you thrown out/burned?

I drove something like that cross country and it got about 18. Gets way less if you're out where the speed limits are "whatever" and you're pro enough to drive it as fast as the truckers do.

Yes, this man is ignorant and evil, I'm afraid.

Do I look like I'm laffin to you?

>LIVING in a VAN
down by the river?

>The way of the road
piss bottles.