Redpill me on the rash of anti-semitic attacks in America this past month...

Redpill me on the rash of anti-semitic attacks in America this past month. Graves in upstate New York and PA and other states are being vandalized. There's been a rash of bomb threats to synagogues from coast to coast.

This seems far too concentrated to be a bunch of crazy lone wolves. Is there really an underground hate group doing this? Or is it all false flags? I think back to all those pro-Trump hate crimes being reported as fictitious. Could the same be happening here?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/14/us/fbi-hate-crime-report-muslims/
abc7ny.com/news/woman-who-said-she-was-slashed-called-a-terrorist-admits-making-up-story/1271222/
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/03/01/fbi-threats-to-jewish-community-centers-coming-from-overseas-n2292353
cnn.com/2017/02/28/us/bomb-threats-jewish-centers-jcc/
nytimes.com/2016/12/14/nyregion/manhattan-yasmin-seweid-false-hate-crime.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jew here, yes. They do it to keep up claims of anti semitism.

I see

Could someone post the surveillance photo of the supposed vandal of that Beastie Boys playground? The photo that revealed the guy was not white and possibly a mentally ill homeless man?

>This seems far too concentrated to be a bunch of crazy lone wolves.

Yep, bingo. Jews up to their usual tricks

Hey Rabbi!
Whatcha doin?

These people seem mentally ill enough to do these things. I think both times with the recent jewish gravestone, the muslims show up shortly after. Always with media attention, being good boys and saving the day. It like some kind of gypsy pickpocket scam

Former liberal here. Look at the areas these events take place and the kinds of people that generally live there. The truly hate filled individuals are much more likely to escape to their own enclaves into the country, away from large populations of colored folk.

Furthermore, it was common practice to stage things to be outraged over, either to further their own political agenda, or to get social brownie points, oftentimes both. Leftists are also notorious liars in everyday social settings.

Oh man, I've gotten so many antisemitic bomb threats lately I can't even count them all.

Just believe me. I couldn't possibly tell a lie.

isn't it in the Talmud that Jews are allowed to lie to gentiles?

bump

Given how coordinated this is I am inclined to believe these are false flags most likely carried out by Jews themselves.

Its jews trying to drum up sympathy. Same jewish tricks.

They say it's satire. Sarcasm. But, it's just 10 dimensional chess.

It's always the Jew.

At least we're peaceful here.

Zohar I, 168a “Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews”

Libbre David 37: “If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death.”

Libbre David 37: “To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.”

Yes I suspect this is the case. They did something like this on The Sopranos where they had this black guy who ran an urban youth center use some of the gangster black kids to roust a bunch of squatters from a dilapidated house the mafia wanted to gut. I imagine they used similar tactics here.

The FBI says hate crimes against Muslims have also risen since the election. Good job Drumpftards, we told you that racist/islamaphobic rhetoric incites violence.

cnn.com/2016/11/14/us/fbi-hate-crime-report-muslims/

CIA and FBI say the calls are coming from overseas, my guess would be Israel.

For the physical attacks on the graveyards, the fact that nobody has seen or reported anything makes me think "hey rabbi whatcha doing".

It's all fake to drum up sympathy for the Jews so the Zionist fucks can hide behind it.

Coincidentally so have fake hate crimes, see every major hijab pulling, the last 2 swastika graffitis, the face slashing, and the last 4 church burnings.

They should honestly put brackets around them. That would be a lot funnier.

>the face slashing
I didn't hear about this one

abc7ny.com/news/woman-who-said-she-was-slashed-called-a-terrorist-admits-making-up-story/1271222/

Was national news for a few days way back, woman said white dude in a Trump hat called her a terrorist for wearing a hijab, slashed her face and started chanting Trump.

If it were real anti-semites they'd just fucking lynch them.

this picture says more than 1000 words.
/tread

townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/03/01/fbi-threats-to-jewish-community-centers-coming-from-overseas-n2292353

>Threats to jewish centers coming from overseas, possibly from "hacked devices"

Coincidentally the hacked devices will belong to Rabbi Goldblatt.

Unfortunate. I thought it was from this post-election muck.

THIS one was especially funny though.

HEY RABBI

For anyone of the regressive retard persuasion that would whine about that townhall link, here's CNN saying the same thing.

cnn.com/2017/02/28/us/bomb-threats-jewish-centers-jcc/

They bury it deep in their article so they can still blame Trump though.

>There's been a rash of bomb threats to synagogues from coast to coast.

Self inflicted wounds.
All they care about are shekels; paying someone to knock them over means they're not the ones doing it and it absolves them of any wrong doing.
Then they get those sweet sweet pity donations from the goyim and do a little money laundering for your cousin shlomo you can rake in a nicle little profit.

Why is his name and shit crossed out? There was news articles about that faggot doing that.

(((False flag)))

Hey Rabbi...

Hey watcha doin' rabbi?

...whatcha doing?

This explains the "hate crimes"

>HUGE news when the cemeteries are vandalized.
>Barely a peep, and instant avoidance of all charges, when police determine that jews themselves committed the hate crime, as a self-made hoax, to win sympathy, and to promote the propaganda that jews are eternal 'victims'

lol my brother's high school's white population looks exactly like these kids. coincidentally it's also one of those schools which buses in blacks from the surrounding shitty neighborhoods.

>all that bbq sauce
>still conscious

My almonds are being activated.

nytimes.com/2016/12/14/nyregion/manhattan-yasmin-seweid-false-hate-crime.html?_r=0
Why do the pretty ones always lie?

Just like this one.

The black church was a flag inside of a flag. Said it was white trump voter when it was a black man, but he was getting paid to do it by Jews like Foval and Creamer.

This anti Semite graveyard attacks will be the same pattern. Maybe they'll pin it on someone later but it won't be the people who planned and executed it, at best will be someone they paid off. At best.

>A spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, Ibrahim Hooper, said in an interview on Wednesday that Muslims in America were feeling “tremendous psychological stress and pressure” that can result in episodes like this one.
IT'S NOT HER FAULT! SHE LIED BECAUSE OF TRUMP! TRUMP IS TO BLAME!

it's a fucking scam

Creamer's guys or Soros'

Oy vey, fucking Nazis...
Also, why is spray pain is so expensive?

funny that this reached a fever pitch when Trump pissed off the Jews for not sucking their dick on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Blacks vandalize confederate memorials openly, their is no downside to this, and even southern governments support it, and participate in removing confederate memorials. This is a different (but related) issue.

The same fucking niggers destroying confederate memorials today,
will be destroying colonial (Northern) founding fathers memorials tomorrow.

Jews do it so people will accuse them of doing it. They're fishing for people who challenge them. 10D chess.