Will you save 3 white children Sup Forums?

change.org/p/georgia-governor-overturn-the-wrongful-convictions-of-georgia-couple-kayla-norton-and-jose-torres

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EhyDX
youtube.com/watch?v=aECqkALa8rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump just because they dont deserve 35 combined years

This case seems so fucked up, i listened to them mentioning it on TRS. My condolences usa.

They shouldn't have done it but 35 years is really non-sensible, that's not justice. I don't know how in the fuck that happened

The Jewish judge most likely

Stop defending this scum. I've heard on the news they pointed a shotgun at a boy who was celebrating his 8th birthday.

Activist judge that's how.
Murica land of the free.

Nigs can murder someone and get less time

The white juries will also fuck over the white defendant any and every time. All hope is lost.

The juries usually are scared of the judge, and take the cues from the judge which way to vote.

If the defendant is judged to be 'racist' in any way, the jury has to vote guilty, regardless of the facts, to escape being 'racist' themselves. (this only goes for whites of course)

That's not really a very good reason.

Not, they need to die. And they are not white. No blond blue eye aryan master race. To oven as uncle Hitler said.

>I've heard on the news they pointed a shotgun at a boy who was celebrating his 8th birthday.

Well, if you heard it on the news, it must be true.

I heard on the news that Trayvon Martin was an innocent kid eating skittles who got gunned down by a KKK member.

I heard on the news that Mike Brown was a gentle giant who was shot execution-style in the back of the head while he was kneeling with his hands above his head.

I heard on the news that Trump is a racist fascist bigot who lost the election and will be impeached any day now.

Good old news, huh?

pretty much this, the news are more filtered than Alex Jones' Water.

Fuck em. They wanna act niggerish then they can accept the consequences. Fuck outta here with that

>DEY DINDU NUFFIN

attitude.

White people hate racists more than black people

And DESU these dudes kinda did do something

I heard on the news that all the Arab migrants you let into your country are hard-working, honest and law-abiding and have caused no problems whatsoever.

So congratulations on that.

I also heard on the news that Geert Wilders is literally the second coming of Hitler and that he wants to destroy the NL by kicking out all the wonderful Moroccans who have contributed so much to your country.

You know what I never heard about on the news? The murders of Theo van Gogh and Pym Fortuyn by Muslim immigrants.

20 years and 15 years for words.
No, I don't think so.
Anyone that's okay with this, is only out for vengeance, and doesn't give a fuck about the first amendment.
You're traitors.

I want to hatefuck her so bad

I heard on the news that only right-wing extremists and terrorists care about the First Amendment.

I don't know what to do with these videos, but listen to the one guy claiming there were blacks in their caravan and they had stopped to deal with a flat tire when the party started hassling them. I don't quite believe him but it seems not all that difficult to verify.

jezebel com/couple-sobs-like-babies-after-theyre-sentenced-for-terr-1792826861
archive.is/EhyDX

Look for Levi Bush about 1:38 in the first video.

Her pussy and ass are slack after years of taking Cenk's big roach cock.

those racists deserve to get the death penalty

sweden yes

>torres

I bet he tells her how much of an Armenian slut she is and denies the Armenian genocide while he chokes her with his cock

The niggers didndu nuffin right?
The story of the white people is, that the blacks were throwing objects at their cars because of the confederate flags wich made them stop.
There is also no evidence that they pointed a gun at them and there is a video.

What, are commas

If the races had been reversed the sentence would have been months.

There would have been no sentence.
youtube.com/watch?v=aECqkALa8rI
remember this?
Nothing happened at all about this nigger