Will Trump start a nuclear war like the libs say he will, Sup Forums?

Will Trump start a nuclear war like the libs say he will, Sup Forums?

We can only dream...

literally no-one is going to start a nuclear war, fool.

The casualties would be absolute.

And even for politicians, that's pushing it.

no the democrats and billionaires will star one and make him fight it, hillary was supposed to be the war monger but they lost and now cant accept peace. They are going to lose all budget because chinas great bundle of gold and bitcoin is chinese owned, along with the new world bank.

>The casualties would be absolute.
Isn't a casualty defined around the absolute nature of the condition imposed?

I sure hope he fucking blows up all the muslims in the middle east

Fucking barbarians rape and decapitate children.

They are not compatible with western society

No.

No.

But the MSM combined with the IC is probably gonna start a civil war.

Why do you have this saved you sick fuck

Then just let them stay in their shithole and block their immigration

>Isn't a casualty defined around the absolute nature of the condition imposed?

No, it's defined by whether the person lived or died, you stupid fucktard.

He's going to turn LA and New York into super prisons which will house all the liberals in the US.

The libs should be more concerned with that.

No, but he might finish one.

Anyone removed from operating on the battlefield due to injuries that prevent working abilities is a casualty.

Nuclear bombs are a Hoax...fake news

Checked

>like the libs say he will
Yes. He's a Russian plant who will start a war with Russia.

I literary googled search muslim decapitation and it was one of the first pictures

I don't usually save photos or gifs

Unless he is stopped first, he will start a war. Probably more than one. The question is: how large and how many?

Depending on those conditionals, nukes may get involved, and trump is batshit crazy enough to be the first one to drop one, or a few.

The other possibility (even more likely) is that he pushes someone else crazy enough to go first (North Korea, obvious top choice). Then he will have his "excuse" to to do what he already is planning to do.

Trump is a craven coward. He's looking for an excuse to punch down, it's all he's known all his life. He's just too stupid to comprehend that throwing that punch on the world stage is going to have consequences.

Would you say that he shouldn't get the nuclear codes?

It's not like he's going to put nuclear weapons on the ground. No war, at most it will be a kinetic nuclear military action.

I would say that he needs to be brought up on charges of treason and executed for it. Along with everyone else involved ... which includes every Republican in the Congress that is covering up for him right now. If there are any Democrats involved, execute them, too.

Treason is fucking treason. No tolerance, no forgiveness.

fugggg

Of course and it's country retards. City people voted for hillary and the people chose Hillary. Trump should be arrested