I met Styx at a grocery store in Vermont on my visit to New England once

I met Styx at a grocery store in Vermont on my visit to New England once.

I approached him and said I'd like his autograph and I bet he hates it when people bug him all the time in public. He snickered and said
>You mean like you're doing now?

I just stood there speechless, and finally when I found the right words he kept interrupting me. I decided to leave, and he watched me the entire time.

I saw him again checking out at the register later. He had bought several microwavable Shepherd Pies, and the cashier explained she would scan one of them multiple times. Styx waited for her to do this, then told her he'd like for her to re-scan them all individually to avoid "electrical interference... and so forth."

When the time came to pay, he linked her to his Patreon. She tried to explain that wouldn't work, and he pretended to be too tired to hear her and he made for the door. The manager stopped him, and the manager explained he needed to pay. Styx then explained how it was "actually quite funny that I almost left. I could've gotten all of this for free, which isn't necessary due to my recent spike in book sales." He finally paid, and left.

I again ran into him in the parking lot. Apparently, someone had their radio on tuned to a news station as he passed. By the time I got there, he was explaining to them how "the legacy media is dying" and how the old man should get with the times. Styx then got into his mini van and turned on his radio, which was tuned to CNN. The man then went out of his way to go to Styx's window and ask why he had that on if it was a dying media. "I have it on for background noise!" Styx shouted as he pulled away.

Just as he drove off, he threw garbage out of his window right in front of one of the employees.

He often comes up to Toronto and drives around with his minivan windows down, blasting rap music in the cold winter, cat calling the girls.
He has a bumper sticker that says "If This Van's A-Rockin' Don't Come A-Knockin'" and he gave the finger to some guy he cut off then threw the empty beer bottle he just finished at some old lady trying to cross the street.

Fucking LEAF, im nearly laughing tears right now...

Oh my god kek I hope he's ok

Reminds of that time I met Molymeme, he proceeded to give me a 30+ min. Speech over a Wikipedia article

thank you i am ok.

but my sides mate, my sides....

Did this really happen?

no dont think so, its larping, hes not that arrogant

KeKeKeKeKeKeKeK

>avoid "electrical interference...
it's supposed to be electrical infetterance you moran

Varg would crush this faggot and use him as fertilizer.

fuggin pastas

sage

It's a meme. I saw a very similar post about Trump some time ago.

Picture of OP's post is
Dave Mustang of Metalica on Toys In The Attic world tour 1972

I know cuz me & ke$ha were roadies & runners under direction of that one nerdy winey studio album producer from Chicago,
Steve Albino

It's quite a bit older than that

>Not recognizing this ancient pasta.

Newfag

Kek, I understood the Styx reference. Would've been funnier if the first line was "I crossed Styx" instead of "met", kek

top kek

One time I saw him out at my local movie theater. The Hangover was playing and he was sat beside me. Every time something funny happened instead of laughing he chuckled to himself and whispered, "that's kind of funny." It became quite distracting.

How old is this pasta? Ive seen some carbonara ala molyneux before but this is new.

>styx is still making threads about himself and replying to his own threads with proxies 10 hours later

I approached him and said I'd like his autograph and I bet he hates it when people bug him all the time in public. He sighed and did a nearly maniacal looking grin and said in a forced dramatic angry voice
>You mean like you're doing now?

I just stood there speechless, and finally when I found the right words he kept cutting me off. I decided to leave, and he kept trying to lecture me on how much of an experienced public debater he is.

I saw him again checking out at the register later. He had bought several milk jugs and canned produce, and the cashier explained she would scan one of them multiple times. Stefan waited impatiently for her to do this, then told her he'd like for her to re-scan them all individually to avoid "electrical interference... and so forth."

When the time came to pay instead of doing so Stefan asked that she consider giving a dollar to freedomainradio.com and the cashier politely contributed a dollar to Stefan which in turn caused Stefan to burst into a burning rage and when she tried to explain he still needed to pay for the groceries Stefan kept telling her "that's not an argument" and made for the door. The manager stopped him, and the manager explained he needed to pay. Stefan then tried asking the manager if he "supported the use of violence against him" and when the manager summoned security Stefan asked the manager if he "supported him being shot". He finally paid, and left.

I again ran into him in the parking lot. Apparently, a single mother had been spanking her kids for misbehaving in the store as he passed by. By the time I got there, he was explaining to her how "using violence to intimidate children into fearing you and obeying your commands can cause genetic trauma and be passed on to their offspring" and how the lady was nanny state whore. Stefan then got into his car and started recording a podcast while driving off.

Just as he drove off, I heard Stefan screaming for a guy named mike to "cut him off".

It's interfetterence you mong

Not recognizing this obvious bait
*facepalm* *cringe* :thinking:

Never watched any of his videos, is he really from Vermont?