Are you proud of yourself?

Are you proud of yourself that you voted this BIGOT in the white house that now poor innocent human beings have to be afraid ? He probably is on the run cause he knows you RACISTS will see that he gets unfair trial and is probably sentenced to some absurd 10years+ in prison.

Proxying cause I dont wanna hear those three bigoted, racist and hateful words you always say when someone from my country posts. You guys are truly a disgrace to humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8KPRuIeY4Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=JCK0HmfZI74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

' innocent '

Pop in loo

Well clearly he was driven to do a wrong thing by racists. Obviously he feels very sorry about it and doesnt want to be judged unfairly.

Somalians are white

i've been thinking about this. yesterday i heard on the daily shoah about another case with some scumbag lawyer saying something equally ridiculous.

i think, when you hear someone say something like this in a courtroom "my murderer client won't get a fair trial because of raycism", you should immediately shoot the person and kill them. because a comment like that literally deserves no other response. it doesn't deserve to be argued with, it doesn't deserve to be reasoned with. the person who thought of it and felt comfortable enough to say it, should be removed from the population. they are a harmful parasite and must be dealt with

why, its true? there are so many racists around its fucking sickening.

yeah word fucking white people

>Proxying cause I dont wanna hear those three bigoted, racist and hateful words you always say when someone from my country posts.

A

Imagina how much better it was if blacks were in control ? We whites should apologize for everything we have done.

>gulp

How dare you use our flag as a proxy to spout utter shit. Fuck you, I bet you're either swedish or canadian. Either way go drown in a swamp you liberal mouthbreathing faggot.

>lawyer says he won't get a fair trial because of President Trump
>all those other people who will try to claim some sort of biased trial because some previous President was in power then

AAHHEEE AAHHEEE

is it....is it....Fuck off, Leaf?

>AAHHEEE AAHHEEE
omg i heard it in my head. does australia have internet superpowers?

>we whites

>jews
>white

youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y
funnily enough the jews took down the original for "harassment" and "bullying"

running is admission of guilt

it is almost certain he will not get a fair trail now lol

>commit murder
>run cos guilty
>blame trump cos dindu

Can't say I'm surprised by this shit anymore, American justice system needs to be streamlined so officers can convict like in the movie dredd

A FUCKING LEAF

FUCKING

He was running because he knew that the Trump administration would pin the attempted murder on him even though he's a good somali boy and was studying to be an astronaut.

We drove through South Dakota this past year, it was fucking packed full of Somalis.

This shit must stop now.

>murder
>fair trial

Pick one.

You have to go back.

>"child" refugee
>somali
I wish I had that certain counter-signal pic to shitpost on this thread.

> murder
> 10 years
> unfair

They should castrate the Nigroid. And every other Nigroid.

I hope the judge rules this.

You mean Minnesota/Rast of the river/Souix Falls? I haven't seen that many somalis, actually we are getting alot of jews as of late.

Lying fuck, I live in SD and haven't seen a single Somali. In fact, our governor is one of few that turned down "refugees" from Obama. We have Indian problems, not Somali.

Finland deserve to be genocided.

why do somalis and ethiopians look different from other niggers?

Actually I am noticing an increase of jews in my town, Like super jews that look like they were a stereotype pulled from a WWII German poster.

Housing and rent is redicously going up. No need to worry, I bet it's just a cohensidence

I haven't noticed any Jews, it's always Indians that cause the trouble here. Rent is slowly going up though I agree on that. Our newspaper is pozzed as fuck though.

They are like jews in that are a seperate race that looks like black but inhibits an extreme version of the racial stereotype of the race they mimick.

Kind of like how Jews are just seen as turbo-honkeys by non-white normies.

Is it Souix Falls or Rapid City?

I noticed the newspaper is leaning left.

Just kill the nigger and be done with it. This subhuman doesn't deserve a trial anyhow.

Rapid City. The journal only prints stories that tug libs heartstrings to get reactions out of them. We even have an Indian named James Magaska Swan who is legitimately fucking insane since Trump got elected and every article the journal prints on FB he loses his mind and throws race cards and typical lefty rhetoric everywhere.

Sioux Falls is quickly becoming the regressive haven of South Dakota, luckily Rapid City still has a tons of people that openly hate Indians and lefties.

>Proxyigg cause I dont wanna hear those three bigoted, racist and hateful words you always say when someome from my country posts.

A FUCKING LEAF.

Hoddly doddly neighborino

I have seen a nice Eclipse ricer car with bumper stickers reading White Lives Matter and a truck with "I am white and not ashamed."

This city's people are pretty based.

i'm not joking my man, you literally fucking blew my mind

For a while there we had a truck going around with the rebel flag flying during the Dylan Roof thing where people were losing their minds over it. I've seen an old man pull out his piece in the parking lot of the Common Cents gas station on Mount Rushmore towards a group of rowdy Indians and tell them to fuck off. South Dakota is pretty based minus Sioux Falls and part of our government.

Think about it, do you ever see them be a part of BLM or any black nationalist movement?

You don't, I would bet money that they're hated within black national groups for being the cause of all bad shit that all blacks get blamed for. I winder if the blacks have their own coinidence detector meme with them.

Oh my lord. I think I remember that.

I regret not making anti-hillary merchantise because that shit was selling like hot cakes.

Hell even my bernout mom used to like indians before she got to meet them here.

Those drunken thugs ruined Summer nights. Shifty eyed rats.

Tell me about it. Always stealing shit and causing fight man, that's why I quit going actually. That and my work schedule started to conflict.

Weird how when people get around to actually meeting Indians that they start to hate them eh? I basically ignored them up until LNI when I almost got into a fight just by walking into the north side Walmart for being white, no joke. What kind of merch did you sell, I might have seen you.

Disregard that lol I just woke up and my reading comprehension isn't up to par. Realized you didn't sell anything

He will get a fairer trial than he would in his home country, where he would be stoned to death by now.

Tbh we should actually punish those refugees by their countries law that would be fair.

i was driven to hate niggers and want them dead because of racists. don't judge me unfairly

I didn't sell merch, period. Don't have a printing press. I did buy merch though. (Never wore it though, worried of getting attacked by those redskins)

I wouldn't have the sightest clue of who you are. Are yiu the one trolling the Rapid City confession facebook page?

It's like you shills are not even trying anymore. Come on, can't you put at least a little bit of effort into your post?

No, but depending on what you're talking about specifically I might know a person who is, and it's a she. Pretty sure there's more than one person that does it. I stopped following that page when it came out that the owner is a regressive type that filters anything he doesn't like. Haven't seen it in a couple years actually. Too much butt hurt.

>proxying cause I dont wanna hear those three bigoted, racist and hateful words you always say when someone from my country posts.

A FUCKING LEAF

B Level trolling at best.

Poor B8 M8

Poor quality bait, sage

why even have laws and stuff there are people in the world who aren't multicultural progressives

I bet it's that blonde bimbo I saw with #NotMyPresident sign near the recreational side of town a few weeks ago.

>mfw that regressive has all that dirt on people.

This is why confession pages are bad idea

We might not be thinking of the same person then. The one I'm speaking of comes up with outright bullshit stories just for the sole purpose of triggering people. Is there something else going on?

Well that explains alot on what's posted there.

Not really, I just saw one lefty standing outside with a sign. A shame too, she was cute.

I wouldn't know much, I am an introvert. Don't go out much.

He's always welcome in le Canada, if he can make it.

Le Canadiennes are much more hospitable towards the disunderprivleged.

I know that feel. I'm not like r9k tier but my life is usually going to work then coming home and playing vidya. Not much to do in this town unless you're young going to parties or rich. You have Steam?

>youtube.com/watch?v=8KPRuIeY4Dw

>attempted murder
already guilty

>on the run
even worse

Enjoy deportation

I am not stormfront/r9k tier either, and yes I do. Do you play tf2?

LEAF

Actually I've been getting into it again recently although I'm not really a pro-tier player or anything. I play a lot more than TF2 as well if you're ever playing something else. What's your Steam handle? I'll add you.

hshshhahaha holy shit. i almost didn't click this link. thank god i did lmfao

How about your steam handle, I have trust issues so I hope you don't take it personally if I don't add you.

I'm not worried about it, if you don't want to add me that's fine, i just live my life as usual. My handle is Niflheim and my avatar is a penguin looking thing called a Prinny saying DOOD.

I got it written down. If I add ya you'll see a soldier picture on my profile. I gotta get some sleep soon. Tired as hell.

Btw I noticed alot of tf2 player know about Sup Forums

Kys you aussie fuck and stop using a VPN

Oh no. What have we done.

Let me tell you about how deeply concerned I am:
youtube.com/watch?v=JCK0HmfZI74

Didnt vote but I am happy.
Get out nigger and stay go.

Get out to reddit nigger.

This is it, Trump has to go, we can't let innocent people suffer anymore.
Upvote if you agree.

Somalis and Ethiopians go for a boat ride...
Whites rape thos somalis and ehiopians and you get niggers

The somalis and ethiopians that didn't get boat ride to America keep their 100% pure Shit DNA