Sup Forums is compromised

That's it, you fucking idiots. How could you let them win? This place had gone to shit in a single day.

The shills have won.

Sup Forums is now compromised.

Where should we move now?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropfile.to/qNcbGvR
nytimes.com/2013/09/29/us/nsa-examines-social-networks-of-us-citizens.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nsmo0hUWJ08
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/donald-trump-edward-snowden-kill-traitor/
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/11/trumps-pick-for-cia-director-has-called-for-snowdens-execution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its been this bad before

how new

explain

> he wasnt here for /pol harbour

You look parched... have yourself a nice tall glass of NaClO.

>Pol not ever being compromised

I can't even begin to describe how many times someone posted almost those exact same words here OP. And yet we're still here.

Fuck off, they never stay for years, we do. We are better than them.

Hello newfreind. It was much worse in October. This will pass.

The deep state has started a coup against Trump. Elements of the deep state leaked raw FISA take to discredit General Flynn. Now they will try to do the same to AG Sessions. The goal is to take out Trump allies one by one until he is isolated.

You can stop them by publicizing their primary weapon of blackmail and slander: the NSA systems used to spy on Americans and the legal loopholes in FISA that allow them to do it. They can't operate this way in the light of public disclosure.

Thanks to Snowden, we know a lot about the communications interception infrastructure. We know about the upstream programs like FAIRVIEW, OAKSTAR, BLARNEY, etc. that work through the XKEYSCORE architecture. We know about the downstream programs like PRISM. We know about SMS collection via programs like DISHFIRE.

We know two huge loopholes in FISA let them surveil and retain data on US citizens. Per FISA, they can retain US person data if encrypted or if related to a counterintelligence investigation. They are using these loopholes to monitor government officials including Flynn and Sessions.

It's much worse than that. In 2008 IARPA commissioned a working group to study two systems named SYNAPSE and CATALYST. SYNAPSE is a data ontology that defines relationships between data records obtained via FISA and Patriot Act records provisions. CATALYST is an ontology engine that assembles these data records into an integrated format on analyst demand. See the report from the working group here:

dropfile.to/qNcbGvR

These systems were then implemented as shown in a 2013 NY Times article that contained a leaked Snowden slide - pic related. The import of the slide was overlooked at the time.

nytimes.com/2013/09/29/us/nsa-examines-social-networks-of-us-citizens.html

These systems grew to ingest data from over 60 different sources. The on-demand nature of CATALYST allowed DNI Clapper to lie when asked about dossiers:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsmo0hUWJ08 [Open]

>tfw the battle of Pol Harbor ended with Trump's election
>tfw this is every bit as much fun

We welcome shills here. They are the pressure which makes us from dirt into diamonds. They give us strength. They give us a reason to fight on. Glorious!

>doesn't know about the hidden board

Anzu is a rice-mixing slut

>t. cuckchan
Fuck off

>The shills have won.

My god, you even ADMIT that you are a shill.....

I'm going to need to talk to your supervisor.

The most right wing place on the internet and possibly in the world is compromised, what do you think that means?

NOW.

Can you afford to hire shills who expose your mom and pop call center organization to the masses?

>t. shill trying to find our backup sites
>1 post by this ID

>MUH-MUH OPINIONS ARE BEING CHALLENGED!

>WUH-WHERE CAN I GO TO CIRCLEJERK IN AN ECHOCHAMBER?

Kill yourself, please.

>Sup Forums is now compromised.

lel.

You don't seem to understand, we want them here. The longer they stay here, the more red pills they take, however subtle.

We already know about the JIDF
We already know about Stormfront
We already know about the $cientologists that never left (though they shitpost on Sup Forums mostly)
We know about the FBI who used Sup Forums for their own ends have stayed present.
We know about the Russian youth league
We knew about the Moveon.org/ACORN shitposters that eventually became CTR/Shaleblue shills in terms of function.
We found out about the SJW's who infiltrated the mod team before Chris had to let some of them go. Some still remain.

There have been countless groups that have "compromised" this site.

But they always leave here changed, or don't leave at all.

post by this ID

Jesus, man...

Lrn 2 history.

Sup Forums has bait threads on the front page every day you stupid monkey.

wat

After you and your CREW, you humongous faggot.

>Snowden

>The guy Trump wants to execute

Consistency was never Sup Forums's strong point, was it? Do you guys have an ounce of shame in your bodies?

We will always have ebaumsworld

>Trump wants to execute Snowden
[citation fucking needed]

>HE DISAGREES WITH ME
>HE MUST BE A SHILL

Unlike you, faguette, I relish debating you dumb cucks. What better way to refine your political ideology than to have it criticized and assaulted by a board?

I've learned a lot about how to talk to conservatives on issues as a result. For instance: I now know never make an appeal to morality or integrity in an argument with a Republican. As you almost universally lack empathy or shame, holding double standards with impunity and even pride.

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/donald-trump-edward-snowden-kill-traitor/

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/11/trumps-pick-for-cia-director-has-called-for-snowdens-execution/

ffectively in his novel Fatherland. Hitler said in 1942, "People sometimes say to me: 'Be careful! You will have twenty years of guerrilla warfare on your hands'. I am delighted at the prospect ... Germany will remain in a state of perpetual alertness."

The only thing I worry about is that is also an old $cientology trick they use on their Sea-Org people.

They have their goons convinced there's infiltrators and that "happenings" might go down at any minute to keep them paranoid and aware/controllable.

Recently the $cilons have decided to cash in on the success of the kek/Trump meme. Either they've been playing a quiet game as of late, or they are worried that rival cults like B.A.M.N./ANTIFA are encroaching on their turf.

That or the two are connected.

You won,faggot. you fucking won. This board now belongs to /leftypol/. You guys are fucking useless. Go die.

ATTENTION: THIS IS SO CALLED "CONCERN TROLLING"

>Sage, report and move on

Looks like we have to lube our assholes and prepare to being fucked to infinity by the big cock of multiculturalism.

It doesn't matter if Trump wants him dead.

The fact is that Snowden revealed the spying programs of US inteligence agencies.

This user says those agencies will use them to take down Trump.

It isn't racemixing if I with an Anzu.
I am already Greek.

>You don't seem to understand
A shame you seemed an honest man.

shill post designed to convince /pol users to give up. No Sup Forums user would say "the shills have won".

Fuck off soros you jewboi.