So like the most extreme cosplay ever ?

>can you start on monday?

ayy lmao

So this is the bog pill, correct?

>genderless
>obviously a man

This is cultural appropriation

His parents fucked up bad.

tl;dr, can someone give me the basic rundown/gestalt on this?

bogs did it better

>1. Ayy lmao
>2. Ayy lmao
>3. Ayy lmao
>4. ???
>5. Ayy lmao

Comments

Fucking disg-

>los angeles, california

Oh, so just another day then.

i posted this earlier you fucking streetshitter. can you do anything without stealing from the white man. fucking disgusting. blah blah blah you didn't see it earlier. YES YOU DID YOU LYING FUCK. your on this board every fucking day sliding shit you fucking sellout. thats ok tho i have your number nigger. yoir people are about to get forcible ejected from MY country and your gravy train is about to dry up. good luck with the leprosy and muslims shudra kaffir nigger faggot

not gonna lie former ayy lmao supporter here, it's fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let them get a hold of the UFO launch codes

>tfw listened to too much mechanical animals

Why so mad, white boi?

Thins white bois can do:
>bitch
>moan
>cry

Things they can't do:
>compete

Fix your Muslim problem shit then we'll laugh at your funny jokes

Guys, what would you do if he was your son?

>Ayy related

Fantastic album. I hope some people from future generations come across it and realise how great an artist Manson was. MA was a total experience.

Ayy

desu that is pretty awesome

compete, shudra? you mean like the time we stomped your shit in so bad that gandhi had to beg like a bitch for freedom? you know what mother fucker there is a hindu faggot that lives right down the street from me, he's real dark too, im going to handle the shit out of that mother fucker just for you k, sweetheart. see i don't play like all these other pussies. i don't care if he didn't have anything to do with shit he doesn't belong here and you talked shit. thats whats going to happen.

Great, come in my man. I'm in the mood to beat the everloving hell out of a worthless pos.

Mentally ill fuckwit. Spending shitloads to become a genderless alien. Funds his plastic surgery by homosex.

His parents should have killed him when they saw the signs.

you forgot your proxy fuckstick.

Jobless wananbenormie-poorfag-brbanhiro here.
What magic is this, where does he get the cash for this shit?

>when you know he'll be a makeup artist applying for a makeup artist job and people will know his as the alien
I just had a sick thought, what if these guys come from someone pushing a lot of art. Being a lunatic seems to give bad artists a cliche.

Obamacare

That's cute, white boi

Now I can't wait until the day the government confirms the existence of AYYs.

hfw the only aliems that are disclosed are the nordics

"perfectly normal, perfectly healthy"

Transmetropolitan comes true!

gayy lmao

cute like when the white MAN literally invented your culture/religion and put your black ass on the bottom tier nigger? cute like chains, kaffir? you aint shit. and that dudes going to catch a hellstorm like kansas so keep running your mouth punk.

>wanting people to sympathize with rapists

uh

shit, wrong thread

> where does he get the money?

He blows guys and let's them fuck him. Truly a worthless individual.

Haha holy shit. I wish this were true, imagine that brown motherfucker's shock

You ain't gonna do nothing, white boy. You a basement dweller, a bitch cracka, jerk off weakling bitch

>not supporting tattoos and facial piercings in the work industry

fuck off, grandpa.

Pull ya head in, ya degenerate fuck.

i know thats what your black ass thinks but times have changed, bitch you don't know shit about me. i am EXACTLY WHAT YOUR NIGGER ASS FEARS EVERYDAY. a Strong, Sober, Independent, Weaponized, Enraged, FEARLESS White Man. EVERYTHING YOUR SCARED OF NIGGER. I AM AWAKE AND I COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES.
keep running your mouth mother fucker cuz that nigger hindu down the streets got a family too.

>Job interview
>Makeup artist

Fucking kek

>>Hi I'm here for the job interview
>AAAYYYYYY
>I am sorry I dont-
>AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY
>Arent you hir-
>AAAAAYYYYYYAYAYYYYYYYYYYY
>-
>LMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

>the work industry

Why are you talking like a degenerate nigger?

>the work industry
What did he mean by this?

I would never hire anyone with those stupid disks in their ears. It shows a complete lack of tact or forethought.

>trying to act scary on the internet
You really are a member of the superior race

joooolay

>If you give me the job I'll suck your dick every day!