Islam has science for you

Islam has science for you.
Pork is bad for you.

If the jews dont eat it, why would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q5l1IACKIQ

>in4 tastes good
so is Ethylene glycol. doesnt mean that you should consume it.

also meat doent taste good. people always put seasonings on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF03000299?no-access=true
youtube.com/watch?v=5K0SEiIGqGk
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9859915/Horse-meat-scandal-How-horses-slaughtered-in-Romania-end-up-on-British-plates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>meat doent taste good. people always put seasonings on it.
Not bacon they dont

bacon is the second most delicious food ive ever eaten

Nice try Achmed

But i'm a Hellenic Pagan and you're sandnigger religion doesn't appeal to me at all

>american intellectual

bacon is smoked and salted. therefore it is seasoned. all of them.

>not doing paleo without bacon
blue pilled as fuck

nice Taqiyya. you sure convinced me

guess you gotta go.

Yet more people die from dysentery in the Middle East from eating with the bare hands after washing them in sewage contaminated water because they were used directly to wipe their arse after having taken a shit.

Yet (you) come here to lecture us about eating pork that is as safe as chicken, which is as prone to salmonella as pork btw, yet Jews and Muslims still eat the chicken anyway.

Sage in all fields.

You get un-salted & unsmoked bacon which is amazing, you should try it.

how can you lecture me on dysentery when your fucking teeth arent even straight? lol

also source faggot.

unsage.

>Pork is bad for you.

I'm vegan but I'm pretty sure that experiment is fake. Also all meat is "bad" for you, there's nothing in pork that makes it worse than chicken or beef or lamb.

your bacon isnt real bacon. opinion trashed

Consider this: where would muslims (or jews for that matter) get good pork in the fucking desert in the middle east 2000 years ago? Pigs are a forest animal and love shade and moisture, which is why there were such a big deal in Germany throughout history and why many of their dishes contain pork, Central Europe is one big forest.
Even if pigs did somehow make it down south, chances are the pigs would have terrible living conditions (for them), and as a result the meat would also be bad. Fat also doesn't dry, so pork has a tendency to go rancid more than other meats, making the hot eastern sun irrelevant for preservation.
A lot of the meats that are listed in these religious works were actually banned for fully practical reasons, for instance migratory birds whose meat may actually be toxic to consume due to stress the bird underwent during migration. They didn't know the biological reason why back then, but they had facts, and to avoid having your average hungry goatfucker eating an adrenaline-ridden bird meant telling him he would be smote by the wrath of god, if nothing else.

Yeah but Jews eat people so...

Stop peddling your Satanist superstitions

>not eating pork
Low test. You will be the first on the wall when the second civil war begins

lol

wheres your source commie nigger

Have you ever had a real piece of pork bacon with no seasoning just salt and pepper? Best tasting food out there. Hard to find but you should definitely consider trying it. The bacon you are familiar with is nothing like the real thing

>Australia making threats
you cant even win a fucking war over birds.

let me give you a history leason, during the times of great old africa islam rose up vs the Christians the chrisitians lost because the islamists were war mongers and killed everyone for some fucking reason, so the islamists kept rising through all out north africa the top edges and they evenutally saw spain and said you know what lets invade spain, so spain and africa had a war a huge one killed tens and thousands maybe more but africa only got like a quarter maybe more of spain. So this could be possibly your pig question is the Islamist african invasion of spain.

My teeth are straight, white and just as healthy than the average americans (falling that hard for the TV teeth Jew): telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html

And source what? dysentery for the Middle East? Use google/bing/duck you lazy shit. Here, I'll give you one example.

>healthy Shart in Mart soldiers go to Middle East
>get dysentery for the first time ever
>mysterious coincidence?
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF03000299?no-access=true

>unsage
Not how it works.

Common sense. Consider living conditions, the specifics of the foods not allowed, and other factors of the time and place you're studying, and it will make sense on its own.

mc ribs dont count as natural pork jamal.

bump

Because I'm neither a kike, not a sandnigger.

>common sense
>from a russian

People can make up their own mind what they eat. Should be in a so called, 'holy book'.

>islamists were war mongers
>like the only war mongers to ever exist and everyone else is all nice and shit.
>america never had a war
>live ever until 9/11

Do you have a better opinion?

go eat some blood sausage. lord only knows how long you havent had that since the germans bombed your ass and made you suck it off after.

yeah
not being a commie.

He doesn't, he's all trash talk and no factoids.
>I'm out

fuck off achmed pork and meat in general is god tier , we've been eating it for thousands of years and you dont see people dying randomly because of meat consumption unless they eat shittons of it everyday.

are you as brittle as the teeth in your mouth?

youtube.com/watch?v=5K0SEiIGqGk

Nice ad hominem. We haven't had communism for over 25 years and I dislike it myself (I'm on fucking pol after all), so your argument is that of an old demented man still living in the past. Go shit up North Korea threads if it joys you so much.

This is why you don't ear raw meat or very fatty meat, but that's exactly what Anglo prefers. Of course there should be said that in India probably all meat is infected.

the leading cause of death is circulartory diesease, next to terrorism.

nice try

Bahahaha

im not going against your religion m8 everyone was a war psychopath during 1000bc even Christians and pagans and all sorts of shit.

You know how I know you're not white? Because meat does indeed have a taste - it's called umami and only white people can taste it.

What's it like to be so weak that even milk can kill you?

Fuck off. Raw unseasoned meat tastes good.
sage

Your grammar is shit and you know nothing about history.

This

Get out of here, vegan-muslim-progressive-jihadi

There's no way that's real.. umami is a Japanese word?

>the leading cause of death is circulartory diesease, next to terrorism.

Yes and that's due to eating meat you stupid fucking mongoloid. There is nothing in pork that makes it better or worse for a human compared to any other type of meat.

It's preferable not to eat raw meat unless the meat is very very fresh and the animal was of excellent health. Raw meat dishes are actually available in countries all around the world; sashimi, tartare, salo, and others. If you're from Eastern Europe or the Baltic states, there's no way you haven't had something raw and meaty at some point in your life unless you're a vaggit.

>There is nothing in pork that makes it better or worse for a human compared to any other type of meat.
maple syrup.

fucking leaf.

So arabs and jews don't put salt on any meat they cook or spices?

>honorary

Nope, umami is one of the 5 basic tastes a human tongue can sense (next to sweetness, sourness, saltiness, bitterness). It's a very specific taste you can't describe, just like you can't describe any of the other four basic tastes, because they are the base. Google that shit up my non-white non-friend.

how the fuck do they have internet where you are from?

Bs.
the conquror of spain was berber.
and north africa was christian because Romans and byzantines.
for horn of africa was christian but not catholic. and they sheltered the prophet and his followers. the etheopean king was pleased.

cock doesnt count, whore.

My country is more advanced in pretty much every measurable criteria, including internet speed. But keep being a clueless shitskin

Now I understand how kosher tax and circumcision is a thing in burger land

We get crazy huge boars in the bush here bro

im tired and had plumbing issues all damn day with dangerous chemical plumber draino down my lungs m8 im tired. Also it is real, islam grew and over took africa, and eventually spreaded too spain, a christian king tried fighting off lost majorly toward the islamic invaders.

Countries late to the internet game have the benefit of a newer infrastructure built from scratch, not a 60 year old mess of cables.

Not all of Australia is desert though, or do they actually wander out?

Pigs are generally cleaner than goats and sheep because they dont eat rubbish

just a random question what does it taste like? slaty? crispy? or does it taste like chicken

I mean cans and plastic shit

If animal is of excellent health or not, that's for inspectors to decide, but the problem is in capitalism that those inspectors might lie. After all they sold horse meat for cow meat.

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9859915/Horse-meat-scandal-How-horses-slaughtered-in-Romania-end-up-on-British-plates.html
>But two years ago the European Union banned the export of live horses from Romania, in an attempt to prevent the spread of equine infectious anaemia, a disease commonly known as swamp fever or horse AIDS, which had become endemic throughout the country.
>The ban led Romanian farmers to begin exporting slaughtered horse meat instead. In 2011, more than 6,779 tons of this meat has been shipped either frozen or chilled to countries such as France, Belgium, Italy and Bulgaria for processing.
>The sale of carcasses makes it far more likely that their meat will be sold for processing into ready meals, rather than sold as freshly-butchered cuts – and therefore able to be used instead of beef in the production of convenience foods.
When we entered EU majority of native food inspectors slowly lost their jobs and became replaced by EU food inspectors. So this is the result of corporations and international companies testing based on money, it's all bribed. Of course it should be no surprise to you that restaurants will use the worst kind of meat they can find unless you specifically ask for origin of meat. When you just order ham, that would be the worth ham they can find, even illegally.

its sort of salty and soft, and good.

Its great ! Even the smell while cooking is great!

Obelix?

I know what umami is, and I'm white, my issue is with you saying only we can taste it? I don't see how that's possible when the name itself is Japanese, if Japanese people can't taste it then how did they name it?

La charia contrôlera toute la france et l'europe et vous accepterez allah dans vos cœurs

Mostly amazing desu. You should try it and stop imposing limits on your life because of some imaginary figurehead.

tastes like salt.

its shit and nothing to write about. plus gives you heartburn

That's backwards though, there's nothing a pig won't eat (sometimes even inedible matter), meanwhile goats eat only grass.

Bigger than obelix like Honda hatchback size

hahahahahahaha

hes lieing. his country has access to wikipedia now and hes just copying and pasting search results while his mom is trying to whore it up with american men match sites.

Because Japanese are honorary aryans, unlike chinks and other subhuman asians.

kys islamotard

It's "lying" you uneducated, illiterate, retarded nigger

I'm gay, so to me getting a mouthfull of meat is delicious, especially when it fills my mouth with its salty ejaculate. I also enjoy guiding thick meat steaks into my ass, and riding the meatstick until it fills me with hot cream.

i guess that makes sense if all your internet traffic is coming from americans stealing all your women.

>Islam has science
Stopped reading there

Dude are you serious, how the fuck are they even killed

Thailand YES!

Ive have lied and feed pork to muslims and they love it til you tell em its funny as fuck its like a spastic monkey doing a jigg

actually im an apatheist means i dont care about the existence or the inexistence of a god but i dont declare it cuz you know i dont like getting my head severed form my body or get stoned to death

You are projecting, faggot.

whatever, lesser russia.

With a big calibre gun and dogs
They are a pest in wa

no im impersonating you.

So you're a secularist with nationalistic tendencies.

we dont eat pork because god almighty cursed some jews by transforming them into Porks and monkies.

You're making it really hard for me to love Russia right now.

Then stuff your mouth with it yo. But not too much. It's not really healthy.

Yes well know you eat sand move along

hahahahahahahaha top fucking kek

So why does god not do these things now?
Spins me out how people get really into fantasy

Halt die Fresse, Kanacke

>don't eat pig hurr
>even though every part of the animal can be turned into delicious food
yeah nah you semites are fucking retarded

>claims to hunt bears
>cant win against a bird.

big bird can walk all over your shit and you cant do anything about it.

dont hobbits exist in your area?