Mfw got milk commercials became racial

>mfw got milk commercials became racial
>mfw gisele bundchen (tom brady qb patriots sb winner after a jew tried to block him out 4 games) is a got milker
>mfw lots of celebs support the milk
>mfw that fucking vegan agenda goes down.
>MFW FUCK YOU we are building the wall
>MFW FUCK YOU YOU NEED TO GO HOME
>mfw the war is just inches away and we are arming for our kind
>mfw we use tor to kickoff day one.
>mfw dindu, shoulda dun somefin, cuz now he just a headline
>mfw CALLING ALL AMERICANS
>mfw drink the milk and carry the torch. THE WAR IS HERE.
>mfw a piano is no longer an instrument but a chess board.
>mfw jew lawyers are no longer the best lawyers.
>mfw mexico has to become its own mexico finally.
>mfw leafs pretend they know what the fuck, but they only know their fuck cuz they live in their fuck cuck while fucking their cuck fuck in their fucking cuck cuck.
>mfw europe is like "I KNOW THINGS" but they are yelling cuz a mudslime "refugee" member of isis is raping their anus so hard they have to scream all their shit no matter what the subject because it hurts that bad...and their wives already love it so they are quiet.
>mfw jews caused it all and we all sit back and deny that hitler actually did nothing wrong.

FUCK YOU POL
RED PILL ME ON X OR WHATEVER?! AS PER THE RULES.

pic related. but don't forget the wrong answer means your IP and your address...and we got the drones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gaFh71YwZ4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tom brady voted for trump tho

what?

>got milk?
Yes, it is in my penis

these (((got milk))) ads have been promoting racemixing forever

tom brady is trump, the pats are trump, the pats are america, the pats defeated europe, the europe lost to mudslime rapists...DO YOU SEE IT YET?

captcha flowers (LOOK AT THE FLOWERS)

and it's not just white women that they're targeting. white men too.

all that work and no bobsled team? winter games are coming nog!

Monkeys! The lot of them!

website with things that say things dot gif
thanks atlanta fan for showing your hatred towards a PATRIOTS winner. GET IN LINE NOG.

lol sorry you're wrong again i live in rhode island and our only team is the patriots

wrong pic. 5 rings. hey rhode island, get a TV. you missed an entire year. trump is your president now not the nig nog.....what the fuck else did you miss?

Got milk?

>pats haven't received their rings yet
>no shit i voted for him
>im irish
>nothing other then your whole argument in the first place

Here it comes. That constitutional war, that conceal carry. That hick shit you hate...it starts tonight and from every IP in america and every mac address in america here this shit comes 24/7. expect this thread. the call to arms is here.

your IP shows GA. GA IS SHORT FOR GAY FAGGOT.

yeah sure buddy

sorry your girl lost but better luck next time in 2020

Ill pass your IP along to IRA Mr. Irish.

GOOD LUCK WITH OPRAH KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OH WAIT MRS OBAMA?????????????
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>assuming your america is the same after 3 years. the war begins today.

you cant argue with the milk.

BTFO NON TRUE AMERICANS THIS IS YOUR NEW THREAD, EXPECT IT FROM ALL IP'S AND MAC'S FOREVER. THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
DRINK MILK OR GO HOME.

>Got GOMAD?

shoutout to Sup Forums
i know you creeps are here. same thread all day every day
like the hwndu wall it's our turn.

still have no idea what you're trying to argue other than mass euthanization of the autistic

tl'dr and by too long didn't read i looked at your flag and said "NOOOOOPE NOT MY FLAG SO DONT GIVE A FUCK - YOU GOTTA GO HOME"
THE END

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Are you high, mang?

remember when your country mattered? me neither. come live in my country for several decades and tell me what high is. i am just the first. there are thousands in line for this. a revolution has begun. enjoy your eurotrash shit hole rape factory faggot. and no im not high. weed is for niggers.

you gotta go back.
your shit tier non american body can't process milk
you need to consider drinking soy like the vegan fag you are.
YOU GOTTA GO BACK.

Bundchen is Swiss too so for her, milk is a staple food and not a symbol you absolute morons.

swiss...only supported the nazi's for...um...?
oh jesus christ im correcting the mentally ill.
fucking get raped by a migrant, nobody cares any more.

The only man who's ass I would eat a bowl of cereal out of.

Hes the ultimate fucking redpill.

wait till this same thread hits when america is done with work instead of the euro's are up before work. we are going to change Sup Forums
fuck you pieces of shit that take in islamic rapists. FUCK YOU. new era. WAR.

confirmed leaf, loves a 4 ring pic of a 5 ring champ that goes on about rhode island which has nothing to do with boston.
thanks leafy fag for writing your movie about america, but since you're not a fat michael moore nobody cares i guess?
so KYS? or maybe get a gun and side with the milkmen if your fucking canadian ass was allowed a pair.

unless you mean brady, but what the fuck would leafs know about american football. you shills sit back and talk shit. we lost a war to you once...but not again. we will hand the migrants over to you and let you take them in and rape your women....wars won. but know this:
we hate you just like we hate mexico.

Naw. Im pretty sure youre retarded.

Im a leaf through and through, but at least im not some pill head nazi like you are, cleetus.

I bet Ive been to more NFL games than you as well, gomer.

In fact you can suck my dick you hilly billy heroin cousin fucking trailer park oxy queen

Of course I meant eating cereal out of Bradys ass, you literal mong.

STOP DOING DRUGS AND BEATING YOUR WOMEN

And one last (you) for something to wake up to from your drug addled dreams

By the way, Canada wasnt a country in 1812 you fucking idiotic imbecile. Go overdose on prescription pain meds like your uncle and cousins before you

>t. american student

I wish Manchester by the Sea was about how your dad got high and drunk and killed you and your siblings instead.

That fucking abortion of a post you made should've been your epitaph...but noooooooo. You had to pass out and go about your dreams like youre not clinically retarded.

Ill msg you next time Im in the States friend. Because we sure as fuck know you cant cross any borders with your fucking record.

>MFW leafs give up on their ice rinks and try to TLDR americans to death
cuz
TLDR
no fucks given but flags read and this was handed out.
KEKKKKKKKK
fucking faggots. go write a documentary about how much i should care about your mounty shit faggots.KEKKKKKKKK

make sure you send a space ship to the moon like the rest of the winners on earth so you can retrieve my sides...KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The only way youre going to the moon is when you o.d. on fentanyl, friendo.

Im whiter than you, purer blood than you, richer than you, and able to travel more than you.

Me, Adolf, and Tommy boy are all friends. Wonder why we dont call you? Cuz youre a drug addicted waste of potential.

Youre not cool enough for this club, pal.

NEXT? or is that it Sup Forums? fucking winrar america.
no need for a wall on the north side, cuz these fucking faggots can't even handle a binary defeat. look at this faggot. mad cuz bad. michael moore needs to rub this faggots cock to make him feel less next in line for euro mudslime rape.....KEKKKKKKKKK

once your shit tier country gets to the moon enjoy seeing my flag there. kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
oh shit ur country is bad cuz maybe mad? you reversed the trolol to the point where you are just bad. and that's the common denominator. oh fuck leafy. i almost wonder if you're already a mudslime with a leaf ID....any other leafy's gonna back this faggot up or is he a mudslime raping your women early and mad cuz mudslime bad?

you're a cute little "sooory abooot thhaaaat"
youtube.com/watch?v=gaFh71YwZ4Y
wanna save terrorists from my country? hug them as they come into your country and tell me more about reality. love you canada...take our terrorists and our mexicans. fucking retards.

that's what i thought you leafy faggot, listen to that music and shut the fuck up you fat michael moore piece of shit. you know nothing about our country you fucking shit tier leaf.

and if you wanna make it a big deal bring me to some international court. i got your IP.

what a stupid fucking thread
reported as off topic
kill yourself OP
sage

How high are you right now?

I was making fun of you for how autistic and manic your posts are. Im not some liberal or mexican apologist. I just live me some Tom Brady.

I just got your ip too. And guess what? I travel A LOT.

Fuck all of you.

Is everybody does GOMAD we will be ready for the race war