Which is the greater evil, feminism or zionism? If you could remove either feminism or zionism completely...

Which is the greater evil, feminism or zionism? If you could remove either feminism or zionism completely, which would you pick?

deus vult

(((they))) created feminism.

remove (((them))) and we have no (((feminism))) anymore.

Archonian Zionism, that's not even a proper question. Gas the motherfuckers.

Zionism doesn't affect me directly, while feminism thrusts its tendrils into every aspect of life.

I strongly suspect is right though.

Feminism.

Israel will be wiped off the map eventually. It's only a matter of time until Iran nukes them into oblivion.

feminism is a symptom of a greater problem. zionism.... well fuck man come on of course.

are you guys fucking retarded? trump is literally a hardcore zionist.

sometimes i don't even know why I come here anymore.

Is this a bot-post? You're literally the only person here who mentioned anything about Trump.

Feminism
Zionism simply seeks for the establishment of homeland in Israel, how is this bad, seriously?

oh young one, still have lots to learn.

There's nothing wrong with feminism. I support feminism.

Third wave "feminism" isn't feminism. It's about getting females in jobs they're unqualified for via quotas, removing mens rights, and justifying pointless degrees that add nothing to society.

zionisim is about destroying civilisation.

The concept of a Jewish ethnostate is not inherently bad.

ez
feminism is not an evil
zionism is

The concept of ZOG and Jewish conspiracy is hands down, most retarded right wing ideology ever.

Because it is so out of touch with reality, it's been so massively unsuccessful

Fucking stormfront.

am I the only one who has a problem with this picture, her hands are fuckin huge, wtf am I looking at

>Zionism doesn't affect me directly
And he said it unironically.

Feminism has always been bad.

It's always been about rights without responsibilities, and selective views of biology.

ITT: fucktard stormfags who have no idea what Zionism is, nor do they know that Hitler was a Zionist himself.

>1 post by this ID
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD

newfags and redditors, ignore the obvious slide threads. Shariablue shills are in full force. Ignore their slide threads and pitiful attempts to derail topics

Zionism is just about arguing who owns the worthless piece of land in the middle of a worthless desert. But Feminism is anathema to the core facts of human biology. We are not spiders who eat males after sex and can leave hundreds of eggs in the middle of nowhere. For proper brain development to occur in Humans the female must expend all energy reducing her into an Incubator, meaning, the responsibility of protecting the Race lies in the Male.

Feminism is just another Zionist product
Get rid of Zionists and you rid yourself of feminism too, plus a hell lot more Zionist products
And why the fuck does this site automatically grant Zionists a capital 'Z'?
Because it's a Zionist honey pot

zionism => feminism => globalism => cancer

Zionism specifically, or all jewish influence? Zionism by itself is a good thing. It gives the Jews a country so they don't have to live in mine. So feminism is worse than Zionizm.

Feminism. Perhaps the lesser of two evils but it's the one that I can see fucking me over.