What does Sup Forums feel about Ethan and Hila (H3H3 productions)?

They seem to be anti-SJW but I can't help cringing whenever I watch their channel. Ethan seems to be trying too hard and comes off completely obnoxious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrn4uv596X4
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ0jMJ4jEYE
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's an idiot because he thinks he's white.

A Jew manipulating idiot viewers into clicking his shitty, half-assed videos. Same as all the rest.

unfunny kike that desperately tries hooks on to any popular youtuber that he can find

Kikes.
They even begged for donations to pay for some lawsuit they're involved in despite the fact they rake in a shitton of Youtube money.

this

At least he doesn´t poo...

At least he doesn´t poo......

In loo?

interesting how Sup Forums seems to intensely dislike people who speak out against the media and sjws

and they're always met with racial slurs and other mean language..

it's almost like Sup Forums is a giant astro-turfing project

You're a moron if you think youtubers actually make that much money
also they never begged for donations, that was set up by someone else for them. They even rejected money when Hugh Mungus offered them so in return for them helping him.

Really poaches my pecan

Idk understand how he became famous. It seems that he uses honesty and humor in his vids which isnt new but i guess when you are talking to a bunch of autistic losers tgat goes a long way

this, and they still bitch about the lawsuit

He's a centrist fag who wants to appeal to everyone on the planet. A literal tool

POO XDDDDD

Aww.. Dont really believe it, but if it's true then theyre really sweet

Whats the joke about him exposing his lack of jaw? Is that shock humor or hes just really proud of having a mouth-breather's jaw?

Who do you think is their main demographic? Get your head out of your ass if you think that a person is outsmarting his viewer base out of money then they dont deserve it in the first place

They have never begged for money in their entire YouTube careers. People donate to them because they're beloved.

I kinda like him and Hila

were great until he started shoving his wife into his videos and basically until they left israel. you can tell they were miserable in israel and using it as fuel for their comedy, now they're rich and comfortable they dont have it anymore.

just watch their early shit and ignore the new stuff.

And you want to appeal to daddy hitler because your dad was a huge dissapointment

is Sup Forums full of autistic basement-dwelling all-hating idiots with low iq? hmm...

and
pretty much explain what hes all about. unfunny jew that gets his popularity and views from clinging to other famous youtubers. his entire fanbase is a mixture of those from his youtube buds and if he ever becomes in bad terms with his youtube buds hes fucking gone.

i wasnt surprised to find out hes jewish, typical parasitic behaviour. even leafy is more respectable than this shithead

He went to Israel recently and just said how shit everything was

maybe..

his comedic skill was always creative editing.

when vape naysh came out i knew the h3h3 i loved was dead and buried.

I dont even know who that is, i only follow a few YouTubers, and the only one i will ever support with shekels is Jim

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY DESTORY HILA. GIMMIE THAT JEW PUSSI

evertime i see her shes between a 4 and a 7 for me. weird

>Hila used to kill Palestinans with a Galil and brag about it on Facebook while she was in the army
>Ethan made fun of Boogie's colostomy bag before becoming "friends with him"

>implying it was bad
cmon have you seen the original vid he was doing a satire of ?. IMO the vape thing was the peak and its all downhill from there.

this is him in his prime
youtube.com/watch?v=Wrn4uv596X4

stop posting retarded MP whores pls

They voted for hillary you fucking braindead retard.

stop making e-celeb threads here

of course, they are jews,
but at least they call out fully autistic people, like the Casey Nastat guy telling people to vote hillary

they are kewl jews in my book

He just made a video with Caveman Casey though. I like h3h3, but they are extremly oppurtunistic

So did every American who wasn't autistic or a traitor

They are boring as fuck, but they could expose theives and liars very easily.

Their golden age were two years ago. Not so funny anymore

i like them too desu, but how is making a video with a guy that everyone hates opportunistic?

they even told everyone when they could pay their bills, to make their patreons aware

>>Hila used to kill Palestinans with a Galil and brag about it on Facebook while she was in the army

lol really

>>>r/politics
Deport thyself

source?

Do you really not know about Poopie2988´s problems?

>he got too lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

He stole sam hyde's shtick and made it worse and accessible to normies

lol is that fucking true?

I never watch any Youtube """"personalirites""" or """videobloggers""" because I am over the age of 13. Vape nation was the only exception, it's funny though.

this is the third thread about him already, fuck off JIDF

soz, I just want to breed jew pussi.

FUCK ISRAEL

>its another e-celebrity thread

And what is that shtick? Commentating on weird videos he found on the internet? Because that's what made him popular

POST YOUNG HILA

I want to become a e-celebrity.

Hila looks like she still didn't recover from Auschwitz.

>Poos trying to buddy up. Always trying to be part of the cool group. But they smells and they're gumby and they poop in the street

He's memes are pretty good to. That "ETHAN BRADBERRY" one always cracks me up.

Watch this, then read the following statement of mine;

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

h3h3, like many other online personas, create content for stupid people to laugh at so they can feel smart. None of these people address real issues, real world threats and problems, it's no different to the context in the video I just posted, reflect on this.

He had some classic reaction videos but he got too confident. He's gonna fall soon

I have an unhealthy obsession with Hila, and I want to be Ethan

4 million views a video.
A video every 3 days.
He's on about $5k a week. That's not too bad.

Just watch sams stuff and you can see what i mean

He had potential when he was starting to call people out on their bullshit like Leafy and so on. The problem is that instead of constantly creating those videos where he was basically Contentcoplite or 'blasting ass' as he called it - he instead went after his vape nation/cameo shit. His best shit has always been his editing and callout videos but after he deleted the Leafyishere video it went to fucking shit.

Being weird and unflattering to the camera in a sarcastic way is in no way new

>Ethan seems to be trying too hard and comes off completely obnoxious
When he's got a good video to react to or a good idea he's great, but when he's got no ideas it's bad. He's just not the type who can pump out a shit load of video, but wants to be for that sweet ad revenue.

Félix/pewdiepie on the other hand can crap out a vid every day and even if it's uncreative he just a genuinely funny dude.

Ethan's more of a "writer" than a "personality", which means he needs a solid idea.

They are the only jews that I like. He litteraly said that Hitler did nothing wrong in a video.

hmm really makes me think

I actually find Ethan to be at his funniest when they are just doing vlogs and walking around

At first I didn't like him because he bit MDE's style pretty hard, which is ironic, and then doubly ironic because tim and eric is really just fyad style internet humor.

He's ok. I don't have to agree with him on everything politically.

I think she's hot.

I'm just saying the right is slowly turning into how the left are with the colbert show etc, laughing at something they can relate to vaguely because it's been conditioned into them instead of cutting the middleman and pointing out real fucking problems whites and the west face. Stupid humour for the sake of humour is just inviting morons and lowering the bar.

Why is e-celeb shit and other cancer not banned?

IDF sluts are literally the only good thing about Israel.

They're correct about a lot of stuff, but also pleb-level jews who aren't well connected enough to know about Jewish Trickery and they couldn't handle the truth if they found out about it

Drumpf

I think God of cringe was the best vid he did, just because the clip itself is fucking hilarious
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ0jMJ4jEYE

And I love watching him react to any SJW bullshit since he gets legitimately mad and seems to really be reacting genuinely

If you dont support the fucking content, stop clicking their videos and making threads about them

No one gives a shit who you do or dont fucking like on youtube, its irrelevant garbage

He is a normie's idea of taking the redpill. Takes pretty obvious stances on things and people get excited because the Youtube community is possibly the bottom of the barrel intellectually.

He doesn't really "speak out" against things so much as feign smarmy outrage and people eat it up because he's "SO WACKY XD"

>people to laugh at so they can feel smart. None of these people address real issues, real world threats and problems
Yeah because it's entertainment, the clues in the name.

>not to bad
What kind of expensive life do you need that 5k a week is not bad.

This old "out". Just because you are an entertainer first doesn't mean you don't have to come correct if your personality is centered around being ethically superior.

I think I worded that wrong. What I mean is he's at his best when he's genuinely reacting, not when he's trying to wing it or fake it with something that you can he's trying to do just for views.

Hila looks like a younger version of my mother, I find that a bit weird.

What are you talking about, he just reacts to random YouTube videos.

This is actually a brilliant point. Reading through the comment section of a "feminist SJW cringe compilation" and you would think people are actually getting fed up enough to start speaking up and pushing back against these ideologues.

But it doesn't translate into the real world. We get to point and laugh at the cleverly edited video and pretend like we are taking a stand or something. Yet, most people keep quiet when something is happening right in front of them.

I know what you're saying. But there are socio-political issues under the surface of alot of what he reacts to. He seems like a smart enough guy to understand that. I'm just surprised he doesn't address these more.

Pewdiepie has made over 70 million dollars from his youtube career alone. Ethan has a nice ass NYC house so clearly he's making enough.

First thing I noticed also, funny

Tbh her Steve Buscemi eyes ruin her looks. Without them she'd be a solid 8 but she looks batshit insane when she stares into the camera.

He's left wing. Just goes to show left wing doesn't necessarily make someone an SJW, those freaks were a tiny tiny minority who you guys definitely overreacted to.

she has no pupils?

He actually copied a video though, and then after months of being called out on it he edited the description and said it was a "tribute" to Sam Hyde.

He is likeable

>Sam Hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

>h3h3
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w

You can completely disregard the "Tribute" part in the description since he wouldn't have added it if people weren't calling him out on it for months.

He does a tiny bit, but I think it's because he wants to remain and entertainer and not become a political commentator.

I don't think making the odd joke requires you to then make an official statement clarifying your views. It's the death of comedy.

I believe it only becomes a problem when that humour becomes a substitute for real political debate, like what a lot of liberal talk shows are.

You really think he honestly thinks he's white?

He does and he's right. Ashkenazi are white.