So why do most white people on Sup Forums believe there is a conspiracy to wipe out the white race...

So why do most white people on Sup Forums believe there is a conspiracy to wipe out the white race? Isnt it self evident that when given freedom of choice the average white person just makes poor choices?

People don't think this is the case, they know it is. Because it is. It's been planned out and if you'd done your research you'd have found that out yourself.

We consume to much media.
I have never seen an interracial couple outside so my brain rejects it when I see in everything on the TV

I've seen a German/French couple. Does that count?

Muslims needs to be wiped out first... then niggers and jews.

>Letting women vote
Enjoy the decline

People don't understand how race works. The majority of people on the planet are white. This includes shitskins. the second most are gooks and niggers come last.

uh huh, uh huh

It's both. We are being targeted for soft genocide but whites do make terrible choices because our spirit has been crushed. We are brought up in school to hate ourselves for being white, therefore we have no pride and make terrible decisions.

>The majority of people on the planet are white. This includes shitskins.
literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

This is a shill thread

It's just scapegoating. I swear I almost only see white couples everywhere. It's just that whenever they see some interracial one people trigger the fuck up as they are salty cucks without a wife and feel like maybe if there wasn't any blacks around they'd have that waifu.

Grow up.

attend any major college in the usa and then tell me you honestly believe that there isnt a conspiracy to destroy straight white males. it is as obvious and blatant as how the corporate media is attacking trump and his family. they did the same shit to bush.

kekd.
>People don't understand how race works.
I thought everyone did until I read his fucked post.

whatchya doin, rabbi?
sage

Because we built every fucking thing in the world, every place worth going to.

We breed like pandas and they breed like shithouse rats. Average IQ is lower, they are better workers for shit jobs, better cattle (with a capital G) and better customers because most of them are so fucking dumb that the shit tier ads blow them away.

Plus they die younger than us on average (aside from East Asians)

It's a business conspiracy because, on average, niggers are easy to sell to, easy to control, and make great farm equipment if all else goes wrong. And the educated blacks are just happy because they've been taught to hate whitey so long. They breed about as slowly as white people do, as all smart people do. Because the best breeders are the dumb niggers who don't pull out or think 10 seconds ahead to buy condoms.

Idiocracy was unrealistic if only because it showed white people still existing.

see it by generations and not your shit life... the more genes mix with third world trash over time is the issue.

>I swear I almost only see white couples everywhere
Yes, it's true that whites racemix the least. It's also true that white-nonwhite couples are incredibly over-represented in media given that fact, a blatant act of propaganda by the people directing and publishing it. It's a concentrated effort to change our behavior and we don't need to wait until whites are 20% of the population to object to it. Miscegenation is only one of the ways that whites are being marginalized, with immigration being the most obvious and imminent method. The people in the EU and UN advocating this have openly called it replacement. They decry white birth rates as they hand out condoms and abortions for free. They decry natural wage growth even as they legislate high minimum wages which only encourage the use of illicit foreign labor. There's only one thing that can happen when you bring in millions of poor, uneducated, and mostly male individuals from a region that where sprawling families are still the norm.

Retard. Not that the concept is wrong, just that your tone reeks of a 20-year-old know it all. Knock a girl up. Marry her. Years later marry another, have 2 more. Wait some more. Wake up every day at 5:45AM whether you want to or not.
What were we talking about again

>conspiracy to wipe out the white race
Because you can only have a global authority if you undermine existing institutions. The US constitution is racist, so people of color must be imported, and white families must be eliminated. The last stand is the white male himself. Everyone else, including feminist white women, are in favor of, and wouldn't object to the elimination of the US constitution in favor of a global authority. It's all about human rights to the enemy, and what our fathers have left us is under threat.

As a whyte man, I think so.
Ever heard the expression " we all die alone"?
I'm taking "friends" with me.

You really have to ask?

also, sage

skin colour has nothing to do with race , it's one of the quickest changing things and least significant

how does it feel being australian and just generally dumb and worthless

>irrelevant mountain jew thinks he's allowed to talk to anglos
Sad really

I hope a gang of refugees rapes your entire family and then beheads you
Just so you don't get the chance to post something so fucking stupid ever again

i could work at a mcdonalds and make more money than you rofl

that's how much you are worth you prisoner garbage

what do rapes and refugees have to do with the fact that most non negroid refugees are white?

whether you like it or not, the majority of shitskins are white in physical anthropological terms
as usual, thanks for pulling your weight burger

>skin colour has nothing to do with race
I see your point, but in fact it has. Pigmentation (eyes, color, hair) isn't definitive, but it is strongly relevant. However, craniometric and osteometric parameters remain more important.

>conspiracy to wipe out the white race
Victor Pelevin once sid" "There does exist a conspiracy against Russian nation. The problem is that all Russian population is participating.

Even if you're dumb enough to consider Arabs genetically equivalent to Europeans, the group is still utterly dwarfed by the number of Africans and East Asians. Mongrels from South America aren't white either. Poor categorizing by the FBI doesn't change this.

SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD

slide thread you retards.

I'm amazed mods don't clean up this shit, they are probably making the.

>he unironically works at McDonald's
Kek

I don't know how anybody would measure "most" around here but I absolutely do not think there's a conspiracy and am not sure I'd care if there was. Fair's fair.

skin pigmentation is actually incredibly unimportant, the only reason it exists is to properly cope with UV rays - you could argue that paler skin is LESS dominant (for men) and thus worse

also note that white skin is better for warmer places (in terms of heat management) while darker skin is better for cold places in that regard

and craniometrically almost all shitskins ARE white
again, you can think of them what you want , hate them etc. that doesn't change the fact that they are vastly different from niggers and gooks in terms of race

>majority of shitskins are white
Yes, and the US dollar is "money"
Gender is fluid
Race doesn't exist
Got any more?

shill gtfo

seriously, wtf is wrong with mods? this place is filled with shill threads

>ITT: white boys mad that all pretty white girls secretly crave black cock

Same reason crazy blacks believe in white privilege. Same reason retarded feminists believe in patriarchy. Losers need a scapegoat for their failures

>and craniometrically almost all shitskins ARE white

explain. Who is white and who isn't?

HOW CAN WHITE BOIS COMPETE

What about the explicit political vision of politicians and NGOs created by Soros?