Portuguese Sup Forums - Death to all gypsies edition

rtp.pt/noticias/pais/comunidade-cigana-ameacada-de-morte_v986322

Someone in Poortugal has been pttnig graffitis saying "death to gypsies" (pic related) and other shit in a small village.
Last summer they burnt down some of their houses and cars.

which one of you autists did this and where can I join?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bkpRQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGf0aucZ-6c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for the cleansing

it would be better if they hit mosques, on fridays if possible

I can only approve. Good job, Portubros!

There's only one mosque in Poortugal, in Lisbon, but it still should be burn down

well then, all thosem muslims must live somewhere, once you are done with gipsies get onto the next job

I wish Portugal was more based and people weren't so (((tolerant))). We have some of the same problem over here, there is a commercial for UNICEF with starving little nogs every commercial break, for example.

let me guess, they dindu nuffin?

Never seen a gypsy in real life

What are they like?

People in Poortugal are somewhat based when it comes to race, but the Poortuguese are very reactionary, they don't fight for what's they believe it's right and just let things go. I'm just hopping they one day snap and kick everyone's ass

That skeleton is probably dead by now and they're still using that video, low effort.

They are nothern poo in the loo's but a bit mixed with white. They are very very ugly (just watch the link I sent you, they interview some of them) and really stupid, they don't integrate one bit into the society they've been in for hundreds of years, they almost never work so they relly on welfare to feed their 5 or 6 kids which will one day marry their cousins. They start up fights just for funs and if you retaliate you'll have their whole family going for you. They commit a lot of crimes and everyone hates them even hippies and lefties

Good morning lads, have you heard about the upcoming protest from those anti-right cunts?

Whoever he is, he is the hero we need. Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

>Portugal thread
>only two portuguese posters

Shouldn't have opened that

Oh sorry about that ,nevertheless how do we stop those commies?

Helicopter rides.
Seriously though I don't have a fucking clue. There is very little hope.

>not understanding that a Portuguese man can be born wherever the fuck he wants

Do you even Fifth Empire?!

We all would want to do that or cut their fingers but rn we need our own methods , those that have not been subverted need to be educated , we need a war.

It is lunchtime

The basic shit that everyone should be doing is go to the gym and get in shape, if you're in school/college try to do as well as possible, learn how to socialize better and be more charismatic, build up your social circle, learn how social media works and how to dominate it (little tricks to manipulate it, how to reach more people...), learn how to fight (choose any martial art), engage in conversations. This is pretty much normie stuff that should be common sense. You don't even need to talk politics because if people see you as a charismatic role model, your worldview and personality will rub off on them and they will adopt some of your ideals without you even talking politics (this seems like magic but it works). This seems like a generic "just b urself" post but it's the way it works. You don't need a violent revolution based on "political ideals" per se, that's like "putting the carriage in front of the bulls" as we say, because if people don't have the right mindset it would never work out. If you engage with people and widen your social circle, people will adapt to your mindset and they will most likely pass it on to others. That way you can have a more slow but effective "revolution" based on "personal ideals" without it getting necessarily political. You can change your society to adapt more "conservative personal ideals" within decades if you start with yourself, and people will follow. You just have to be ready, because there will be opportunities. But only if you are ready.

Link please
I'm Poortuguese studying in the UK

Got the uncensored/archive of futas for Trump?

Noice.

Reminds me of the time where a romanian made a gunsmithing workshop and made guns in his basement, then shot 3 people from his commune... I later checked the demographics of the commune, and there were exactly 3 gypsies in it.

Tbh I did Muay Thai for 2 years having a small break for now , other than that I can agree with some points but one of them is , our today's population is too soft , we need a war to re-shape it.

imgur.com/a/bkpRQ

It is mostly edits I do I might go and get some more of them done.

Why the fuck you're censoring them if this is a NSFW board

This,
I usually try to engage into "racist" jokes and it works pretty well, people won't get mad since it's just a joke, but they make that person think and eventually they're like "maybe these jokes have a point". The best thing you can do for our cause is being as "good" of a person as possible, be well educated, be polite, peacefull etc.
Commies they aren't as abundant as one might think, they are just very active, but you can easily destroy them by saying " muh 40 million by stalin and muh 80 million by mao"

Because if you weren't a newfag you would have known that this shit can get me b&

I meant the link to the anti right cunts protests

https:// kike book .com/ColectivoAccaoAntifascista/

I think they sent it some time ago , might have deleted it, the fucking cunts.

What protest?Heard nothing about it

It is small stuff tier shit , normally used by Antifa , "suprise" protests to get rid of guys like PNR , probably gonna have some fights down on Rossio but oh well.

If Hitler had gassed the gyppos and not the Jews, he'd be remembered as a hero by all.

Well, you can definitely toughen up the population too, because when people see that their friends/family/acquitances are starting to change and they see a lot of change in their society they will become reactionaries (you know, like what's happening to us and Sup Forums in general right now). What people don't realize is that everyone is a reactionaries because when there's action there's reaction. When both sides become polarised and very much reactionary you have a lot of tension in your society and people tend to get tougher. Of course, we will only succeed if we are stronger than them naturally. In nature you can't create something out of nowhere and you can't create a revolution out of nowhere. You have to have strong role models that people are willing to follow and you can create a chain reaction where people adopt your ideals and they pass it on to others. I realize that most of this boils down to the "be the change you want to see in the world" meme, but there's a lot of truth to that adage. Think about some famous revolutions in history, would they have happened if they didn't have strong people on their side that others were willing to follow?

I would disagree with the last point , it was not the strong people that served has roles but the vast number of people with common ideals (Aka French Revolution).

You will of course need someone to lead them on but to start it you need numbers not strong guys.

Well, that ties right into my other point. You absolutely need capable people to spread these "ideals" and make them "common ideals". We don't need to talk about leaders, we can talk about role models that are very much capable of communicating their views and "infect" other people with them. If you have lots of these, well you have a potential snowball effect capable of unleashing a revolution.

So we will go and work for it , like the old phrase we carried from Macau: "If I don't start it my son will..." "And if he doesn't?" "His son will"

They must be physically removed so to speak.

Jokes aside, gypsies are absolutely the worst type of people in this country. The only ones that are somewhat useful are the ones at flee markets selling counterfeit shit for cheap. But even those have smelly and nasty children who are always trying to pickpocket you. Never had an encounter with a gypsy that didn't end with them begging for money. And if you try to offer food, they'll refuse. Disgusting animals.

Gypsies here are worst than niggers and shitskins. Good for Portugal.

I'm from up north, from the frozen wastelands of north western Europe. I have been frequenting Portugal for business and for pleasure for about 3 years now. Sometimes I live here for a few months.

It's a beautiful place with beautiful people and a culture that is steeped in tradition and history.

It saddens me to see how cucked some Portuguese are. Most of the Portuguese I know are pretty far left wanting open borders and to make Portugal a multicultural society.

One of the best things (and it's why I enjoy it so much) about Portugal is that it's NOT multicultural. I mean sure, you have Brazilians and Angolans here. But culturally they are super integrated, speak the language, work and don't cause problems.

The gypsies at rossio though are a different story all together. But as far as I can tell it's a group of about 50-150 guys that have been operating in the same place for years selling fake hasjisj and coke to foreigners stupid enough to not spot a gypsy.

Stay uncucked Portugal, stay uncucked....

The problem is that parties like Bloco de Esquerda or PS do try and shill this stupid multicultural bullshit. I suppose you're not aware that our Prime minister wanted a free migration agreement between Portugal, the PALOPs and Brazil? Also you should go to Amadora and see the diversity for yourself.

Yes. You know what to do because it's common sense, you see successful people and they all do the same things. They build their social circles, they better themselves, they know how to socialize, they charismatic. And the best thing about it is that you don't even need to be smart, rich, good looking or motivated. In fact, fuck motivation it's the worse thing you can have. I've seen many intelligent people totally failing at life because they feel for the motivation trap. It's a real demon. It pulls you up and makes you do great work and at the same time it drags you down and makes you undo all your work when you're not motivated. You should strive for consistency not motivation. How many stupid people have you seen get ahead in life? How the hell did a chump like Ronaldo become so successful and so influential? How many ugly people have you seen become world leaders? How the hell did Mugabe, Brezhnev become world leaders? Even Schwarzenegger became governor of California! The key to all this is consistency. I've seen lots of really stupid people complete pretty difficult degrees because they didn't rely on motivation but they strived for consistency. You have to define your goals, say fuck you to motivation and aim for consistency and commitment. You say you'll do it but you actually have to do it every day, working towards your goals. Everyday making friends, working on your personal skills, working on yourself, on your body, being a good christian (only if that's your thing, don't fake it), have a lot of kids (a minimum of three, but your goal should be five and even more) and raise them to be the role model you will be. No one will do this for you. You don't even need to get all political 24/7. Just stay true to your ideals at all times and you will realize that humans are gregarious and they will follow you and adapt your worldview and most political ideals without you preaching your political opinions to them every single day.

Gotta go now. Bye!

Brazil I can understand. I have met many Brazilians here and they all seem to love Portugal, work, contribute etc. I can Imagine there are also huge benefits for Portuguese people in Brazil since the wages and economy will eventually rise a lot there.

I havn't been to Amadora yet although I find it hard to believe that there is the same kind of 'diversity' as one might find in Rotterdam, Birmingham or Malmo....

Good words from a good man.

Stay well and have a nice friday lad.

words of truth

Brazilian people in general are fine, but the curry man wanted free movement. Like open borders without vetting or caring for what property owners wish. Also you are not allowed to rent, buy or sell to whomever you want, the State forces you not to discriminate or disassociate with people you deem undesirable. By law you don't have freedom of association.

Also here's a video for you to see Amadora in action:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGf0aucZ-6c

that video is pathetic. I see a bunch of lazy kids LARPING that they are living in south central LA :P

I'm gonna go there tomorrow in an uber and will walk around. If people like I can make a thread about it :D

Kek do it I'd like to watch. Lock your car and windows by the way.

and lots of them have a lot of gold but they still act like disgusting smelly hobos, why??

Probably in their genes. But non gypsies should not be vandalizing their homes and writing death threats. The government people on the video said they would like to see an integration policy. That will only make things worst because then the villagers will have to actively live with them instead of separation.

That's right, they shouldn't threat them or vandalize, they should just fucking do it. Great Gypsy Round-up 2 soon? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up

Do it right now REEEEEEEEEEE

>General português
>O Paneleiro do exército já está a postar merdas degeneradas

EVERY TIME

O que faz role playing do Eanes é o pior sem dúvida.