David Duke redpilled the fuck out of me

I used to laugh at this guy, because he's admittedly goofy af. The way he looks, talks, and the amount of hate he gets. So I finally decided to watch a video to see if I could understand what people see in him. Just bought the book by the author he's interviewing, and I'm having trouble processing this new info. It's like nothing we're taught to believe in truthful. Is everything a lie, or just most things?

youtu.be/hSvpvtn09XE

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!awxhlQiS!eSWUeTUUUbSll8ZBcvf5DA
gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g
youtube.com/watch?v=wMbw5X_eeJg
youtube.com/watch?v=FG_bACkcDL8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw
youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4
laraj.ca/AGwiki/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=wY1fUAPYH3M
youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw
youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYtCLA23s
youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know if it's "most" things, but when it comes to WW2 most of what we have learned in school and on TV is bullshit.

As for the rest of things in life, if I hear something in the media I automatically assume that it's false until I can verify the information myself.

Keep digging my friend. You'll be surprised how far down the rabbit hole it really goes.

Does anyone have that link to the archive of pol books?

I saw David Duke at a grocery store in Baton Rouge yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Life isn't black and white, especially history. The problem with is when people start to understand more of a truthful perspective, they lose all faith and trust in any mainstream narrative. This is why you see crazy conspiracy shit on here all the time. It's dangerous because it takes away from the things that are actually true. I hate 9/11 "truthers" but I understand their mistrust in the mainstream narrative to an extent.

This pasta got over-used when Ted Cruise was still running against Trump. Its boring now.

It was polbooks.wordpress.com but it has been suspended. Hmmm. Archive doesn't have the pics and lists, but there is a mega link that has them. Grab them before they're gone too.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

thank i will, i wish i started reading these sooner

i thought there was more to this copy pasta

Please do not mage, is not copy pizza but original comment

You may also be interested in "Media Propoganda." Here's a link with a boatload of the stuff.

mega.nz/#F!awxhlQiS!eSWUeTUUUbSll8ZBcvf5DA

awesome! thanks!

>rothschilds bow to duke
>hase dukechlorians
>IQ of 1488
>owns spaceships

I listen to his daily radio show after StormFront Radio w/ Don Black at 11am EST.

>I used to laugh at this guy, because he's admittedly goofy af.
When Anglin is on, Duke is top-tier. I wish K-mac would come back on. I am glad Dr. Patrick Slattery is getting more time on Stormfront radio as a co-host.

I might make a thread, but you can listen to this stuff live!!!

gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html

hmm, 42 minutes? can I get a few highlights?

>A ha'penny has been rightly deposited in your account

Everything left out of the standard version of history, ie, all the work of the allies to engineer the war, what their original motives were, and how it played out. Everything you'd expect from reality, not the standard TV bullshit version of history.

that sounds pretty interesting

have you watched his vids on the slave trade and the mafia? eyeopening

how many bings?

not yet, im really just getting into him

youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g

youtube.com/watch?v=wMbw5X_eeJg

youtube.com/watch?v=FG_bACkcDL8

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw

youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4

More stuff here
laraj.ca/AGwiki/index.php

thanks gents, im gonna overdose on redpills my next day off

youtube.com/watch?v=wY1fUAPYH3M

youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw

youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYtCLA23s

youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA

a pleasure

you can just listen now or in hour 10 minutes as Duke usually cucks the mic on the second hour of stormfront at times. Since Don isn't there, I have a feeling thats going to happen.