Its a no go to date white chicks who got blacked but is pic related ok?

Its a no go to date white chicks who got blacked but is pic related ok?

Black chicks who only date white guys, do they get Sup Forums's seal of approval?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PGJDZ1SzD5Q?t=536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hush little nigger

>flushing your genes down the toilet
>ever ok

kys Hanns

I honestly think total race mixing will be a good thing in more ways than one. I know, I know, cuck, fluff, all that shit but it's my honest belief

I don't blame the girl shes just trying to breed up, the White is too blame.

On a side note i would destroy her ass tho

Guy is a 6-7/10 white master race
Marries a 10/10 nigger

Interesting.

And still a traitor, as he doesm't contribute with the low white birth rates.

>Half breed nig with green eyes.
White according to Sup Forums.

is she, dare i say, our girl Sup Forums ?

skip to 8:57 youtu.be/PGJDZ1SzD5Q?t=536

Most important is that the father is a stable, white person. Bet that kid is going to be a normal human being who will hate ghetto culture as anybody else, just with darker skin tone.

The look in his eyes is what makes those pictures.

Bleaching is fine
but mixing kids...........................

The swedecuck fell for the meme

those girls look like they had plastic surgery

when can i like buy a clone kit and clone my little faggot offspring

i hate women but i also want to do my part to save the world

>flag checks out

>tfw you will never be Sylvester Stallone raising a harem of women in the 90's living fat off movie checks

No stop with the memes you make us all look bad

>I honestly think total race mixing will be a good thing in more ways than one.

Name three ways it will be good, you vile piece of fucking shit.

I think healthy white men should sell (sell) their sperm at sperm banks
then I think black women should just go into a sperm bank and cop white juice

white male goes off to produce (hopefully) white babies with white female and black woman begins her long line of bleaching

I think that's something white taxpayers can back, if the black woman does a sufficient job in raising the child

Redpill on racemixing: if you date down in race, you can date up in looks, but you pay the price with mix-raced children, which is lottery to say the least. If a white man dates down with an other race, chances are that he's a beta because he couldn't get a white women and his children end up as failures too (supreme gentlemen syndrome). That's why the mixed children of asian dudes who can pick up white chicks end up anecdotally fine because their father was fucking alpha to be able to get a white chick to begin with. On the other hand the marriage may remain stable as the non-white women are more likely to think they can't do any better than marrying a white man. So there is that.

Honestly, the miscegenation thing is very low on my list of priorities compared to other, more pressing matters. It happens so rarely, and your child will only have 50% of your genes anyway, so a far more pressing matter is what culture the child will end up in.

At least up here in Norway, if the father is Norwegian, the kid will most often be culturally Norwegian(the exception is Thai and Filipino mothers, who keep a big network), whereas if it is the mother who is Norwegian, that will not happen as often(unless the father is above-middle-class.

No culture stays the same forever, but the demographic shifts, especially in our capitol has made it so that Norwegian culture can be irrevocably *lost* among the Oslo citizens and the cultural elite. And where the cultural elite goes, the rest of us will eventually follow. That problem is more immediate and it is so immediate I can't waste time on those few interracial marriages that happen.

No. Why would it be ok? Neither is it ok for white guys to breed with Asians. You are throwing your genetics away and creating future anti white sjw halfies that hate whites because they aren't white are jealous .

I guarantee you that this stupid faggots daughter will be on YouTube in 10 years ranting about white privilege and why the UK is unfair to black people ect. Ect.

This. High value white men date hot white women and have beautiful white children that they can be proud of. Period.

>Single black mother raising a child
Have you ever seen a fucking ghetto dickhead.
How much evidence do you need to see this doesn't work.

Breeding mixed-race filth never has Sup Forums's seal of approval. We have too many fucking plebbit refugees here.

>ensuring your offspring have a lower IQ than your race

Stick to yo own kind cracka jack

I'm in a LTR with an Indian born and brought up in England.
White features, button nose, petite and trains in the gym with me doing squats and deadlifts. All of her sibilings married and had kids with white people and the children are genuinely aesthetic and do well in school at a high level.

My gf is a PHD student and working in the medical industry. Pol, tell me why WOULDNT i want to breed and make a family with her? She puts up with my Trump fanboyism, watches youtube shit with me like PJW and will accept the red pill if it has merit behind it.

I get it, white people should generally stick together, but to me, she's better than 99.9% of white women.

>what is an outlier?
>what does "exception to the rule" mean?

Because I bet she fucking STINKS

SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD

Obviously fucking not Achmed

No.

M8 her curry shits stink up your whole apartment building

Not one drop

She makes a great curry but we put on Yankee candles an air out the house.

Look up Alexander the Great. It's conquest through blood. The Blacks in America is looking more and more white.

That's what happens, when you go down in race you can go up in attractiveness

>kys Hanns
A lot this might have to do with De Niro's black wife being ugly as well.

I just couldn't put up with the smell of curry itself for the rest of my life but more power to you if that's not a dealbreaker

>wanting your kids to not only be of the most hated race in the world but also soon to be a minority in every country in the West
mixing is the safe way to save our offspring
if you have white kids in 2017 you might as well make none at all

Takeyour reddit meme and get the fuck out

yeah it's fine. well the white guy not growing a pair and dating a white girl is the problem, but you can't really blame the black girl for his Betaness

Why are non-ghetto women who date white men, so feminine and traditional?

They seem to come across as very submissive and introverted. Literally a form of weeb woman.

Here is one with a decent looking wife and cute kids, but no matter what if you mix with black or asian the kids will look nothing like you

mullato>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eurasian

>The Blacks in America is looking more and more white.
to prove that he posts a picture os shaun 'the white man' king