rich country by 3417

> rich country by 3417

post predictions about your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
lurkmore.to/Совок#.D0.9F.D0.B0.D1.82.D1.82.D0.B5.D1.80.D0.BD.D1.8B_.D1.81.D0.BE.D0.B2.D0.BA.D0.BE.D0.B2.D0.BE.D0.B3.D0.BE_.D0.BC.D1.8B.D1.88.D0.BB.D0.B5.D0.BD.D0.B8.D1.8F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>corruption free after the next shift of the magnetic poles.

ETA 26000 years

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Gipsyland by 2050, if nothing changes

Islamic empire who will conquer all of Eurabia and instill shariah law be blacker than the blackest Africans because kangz.

>then looted by nigger tribes from Europe and sent into disarray within a decade.

>mfw corruption is decimated in absolute numbers, but gets close to 100% relatively.

(((Dugin)))

taken over by china unless we develop nukes

why is Russian debt so low?
how do they manage it?
it's like 1/3rd of the uk and 1/16th of the USAs

fucking sanctions how do they work?

not talking about (((corporate))) debt to Anglo

> hello my Metropole

Dugin is the grandmaster troll to whom anyone with a useless degree in sociology/philosophy (or w/e else that we laugh at) should aspire.

What is better, Russian vodka or Polish vodka?

I've really taken a liking to Polish rye and potato vodka, its more flavorful than wheat.

Not going to exist by 2100. In the """best""" case scenario we'll be part of the progressive and multicultural united states of europe or we'll be germanistan. The old germany will cease to exist during the next 50 ~ 100 years or so.

Serious Q - Russia's future bright or bleak? I see memes on HIV rates. Is it really worse than what RUS gov says?

Thanks for selling sensitive technology to us by the way. Without you, we wouldn't have a nuclear triad.

Your guys are helping us out on reactors for nuclear subs. I sense Ruskies want us shitskins to maintain edge over chinks in Indian Ocean Region.

creampies my boihole if a civil war breaks out in the neighboring roach empire

> killed by robots 2042

They have a pathetic economy, and currency with a terrible value relative to the USD

> Russia's future

It's shit same as it ever was. It's geographical location ensures that fuckery will happen along with a mentally retarded population.

t. Russian

Also nobody actually wants to loan it money at low interest and they don't have a meaningful financial industry themselves

Can't answer your question, I only drink wine. But I can say that Kuban and Crimean wines are good.

I'm pretty sure all "Russian" vodka you get is from Poland or Baltic states. But there were news recently that some Russian company is going to export vodka to the US under "Russian Value Platinum" brand.

300 million muslims by 2050. There will be a bloody civil war. Probably another partition within 100 years.

If muslims don't outbreed & kill us climate change will. Billion+ people, rivers already drying up, agriculture will collapse. We won't exist when global warming worsens. Already riots over water.

America is a truly blessed continent. They are the only ones who will continue surviving as a unified nation state irrespective of whether they remain white majority or not.

>t. Russian
retard

>communist-free confederation of ancap city states by 2187

Why? I'm quite proud of my family for getting the fuck out

UK 2050.

Vastly overpopulated with a ethnically diverse population. Has turned into a Singapore style autocracy to prevent open violence between ethnic groups. Still a rich first world country but any freedom of speech which might offend any ethnic group is banned and very few workers rights.

The country will also be highly divided between rich and poor areas. The rich will live in what are effectually closed communities, high value rents and house prices will keep out the riffraff. Poor areas will be underfunded, public services will be low and have little police presence.

Automation will destroy most jobs and the lower class will either live on welfare or work as servants to the rich or in criminal enterprises.

>t. Russian
>Canadian flag
I see a real patriot here. Also, twice as cancerous as a normal Canuck.

Yeah, it fell to dollar about two-fold from 30 rubles for a bux to about 60.
...while Euro went from 1.5 bux for a euro to 1:1 and GBP dropped about the same?

"""Sanctions""" (aka another orchestrated oil crisis), and Russia gets hit only slightly worse than Europe, funny isn't it?

>more governments than citizens
i give it 20 years

>HIV rates

total bs from (((globalcucks))) who need to sell their useless medication

real huge problem is heart diseases

norway is gonna become rich by 2050
>oh wait

Never said I was a patriot I said its my ethnicity. Russia is the only "European" country where if you leave it you are immediately considered a traitor by the goyim

>Serious Q - Russia's future bright or bleak?

Russia will remain pretty much what it is now. Its vast landmass and resources means it will always punch above its weight and its low population means it will always be a regional power.

Russia suffers from too much land but not enough people, India from too many people and not enough land. Its a pity your two countries can't merge because you would then have something functional.

I think you misspelled enriched.

>But I can say that Kuban and Crimean wines are good.

>t. swede

>superpower by the day time travel is invented to go back to 1890

Yeah, your "ethnicity" is "Russian jew", you forgot a part of it. Good thing Canadians are kind people to give shelter to the mentally retarded.

>I'm quite proud of my family for getting the fuck out
You should be thankful, not "proud". I was going to give you some good joshing over "brain drain" assuming that immigration was your personal achievement - like my friend who moved to Germany on a scientific line of work, but you literally achieved nothing.

Got any links? Sounds really bad India :(

>Sweden
Do i even need to tell you? 3rd world country, civil war and armageddon within 10 years

>SA devolves into more of a shithole than it already is

looks pretty comfy

I'm not a Jew and left since the late 90's When I was five years old so I didn't have a choice in the matter also I can't blame my parents for that because staying there is retarded from every perspective. I still have dual citizenship tho visit relatives there.

Double digits of enrichment.

>won't exist in 100 years
I'm OK with this.

If Putin suddenly croaks, we are fucked, cause the mechanisms of power transition are absent and there are tons of power-hungry oligarchs.
Long-term, out economy is nothing without fossil fuels, and eventually we will be in deep shit because of the lowering demand.

>will join turkish brothers and rally under sultan erdogan's call for jihad against the heathens

eu and russian influence is a meme. We ottoman empire soon.

I disagree, Russia actually has a pretty legit pop. density considering the fact that half of the country is barely habitable.

At the expense of sounding like a Putin loving puppet, he's right. Once he is gone I am positive that this country will be economically pillaged about as hard as it was after the USSR collapsed.

>lowering demand
>in an ever-growing and terribly over-populated world
Good joke, Sergei. That's why we are building new pipelines. But the thing is, of course, it's much better to sell products of oil rather than oil itself. But who, in their right mind, would let go of their own refineries? I'd rather sell fuels and build shiny toys for the army than become an "agricultural superstate".

As for power transition, it's moot, he did a great job isolating the government from the population, plus there are rumours that he's going to retire soon - which means he must have a successor.

Tons of power-hungry oligarchs is a thing of a few years ago, seems like they got cucked into submission and will be kept this way, most likely.

>nuclear wasteland by 2018
Just fuck my country up

putin should die asap. his sovok mindset is extremely outdated

he'll groom his heir, pic related

could you give an example of russian polititians who does not have sovok mindset?

is it even viable to expect real election for russian president in near future (switching Putin with new puppet does not count)

Still fucking full

I think renewable will have limited affect despite (((media))) going gaga over it. Fossil fuels will continue playing an important role.

If we had access to Central Asia, we'd be buying oil from you guys. Alas Pakistan fucked us good in that area by occupying Gilgit Baltistan.

He doesn't have sovok mindset unlike some other high-tier politicians.

Putin or Lavrov. If Germans supporting Merkel are real, then why Russians' support of Putin isn't? I can believe in United Russia winning regional and Duma elections unfairly, but Putin needing to cheat against the same old political clowns from the 90s? Nah.

Would sow seed in her in a heartbeat. But I know she will never let a smelly shitskin dick near her.

Shithole by 2017

Renewables and """green""" shit is riding on nuclear scare and global warming memes. Somebody is making really neat bux on it.

Until fusion gets over its perpetual "in the next 2 decades", nuclear power is the best bet. Russia is the 1st to close its nuclear cycle with BN-800 reactor. I hope its future iterations become an export hit.

1st world country in 2 years

t. Vucic

This

Same for my country, i give it a 100 more years if lucky

See Pew research for Muslim population. I can't stand Muslims & there will be 300 MILLION of them here by 2050. And that's a conservative estimate based on current trends. lol. Actual number will be closer to 330 million I reckon.

As for riots google "cauvery water riots".

All in all, we are fucked. I am not at all hopeful.

you already gave them Pakistan and Bangladesh wtf get rid of the remaining mudshits

chinese colony by 2020

anyone who was born after 1970 or even Medvedev to a less degree

was born in 1952 = sovok
KGBist = sovok^3

>pay denbts

never

Same

Cause the Joos don't want to loan them money

>real election
no such thing in europe and russia

>tell me do you pay?
>you will

>superpower by 950

nope

>non-existant

hopefully soon

i understand now...
dugin is a typical russian name

Dead on

Ha jokes on you. There will be no human race by 3417

>> human race

no such thing.

spotted the liberal

There will be... the Russian race!

Don't be ageist. And his KGB service is more of a redpill than any of us could take.

A lot of us here are "sovok", however: lurkmore.to/Совок#.D0.9F.D0.B0.D1.82.D1.82.D0.B5.D1.80.D0.BD.D1.8B_.D1.81.D0.BE.D0.B2.D0.BA.D0.BE.D0.B2.D0.BE.D0.B3.D0.BE_.D0.BC.D1.8B.D1.88.D0.BB.D0.B5.D0.BD.D0.B8.D1.8F

Even that Canuck Russian is one.

Left wing in India is too strong. Those who call themselves Right wing are just cucks. There is no real national party that wants to destroy muslims.

Gone by the end of the decade.

i dont give a shit anymore