Newfag here

Asking the oldfags

Has /pol ever been brigaded like this before?

At least 90% of breads are obviously made by shills and/or lefties now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Clinton/globalist shills butthurt

This is the biggest longest raid ever. I've been here 8-9 years. I'm not sure they'll go away this time.

8pol is currently unaffected. There's quality threads there with real truth still. Real topics. Low user base though. At least that keeps the shills out.

not as long as they get the shekels

never
we've had attempted raids by reddit tumblr n shit but they always give up after an hour or a day

but the fucking media jews just don't quit

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEE

DONT MENTION IT YOU NIGGER

>/pol
>brigaded

You either need to lurk more desu

Been here since 2007, can confirm that Sup Forums has never bee like this before.

It's not just the lefties, it's the trip fags and all. The glory days of '08 and '12 are long gone now, can't imagine Sup Forums getting any better than it is currently.

>the right is always right
>we will hold out

It will be ok

yes before it was even a board back in the old days of /news/ and /n/ this board has always been under attack by those who wish its destruction.
so they're the equivalent of 7can back in the day. to bad about the infiltration of kikes there who got 8can to punch right with the doxxing but in the end it might of turned out to be a good thing so who knows

what a newfag Sup Forums's only been here since i want to say 2012... fuck time flys

>newfag from no doubt reddit
Wondering why Sup Forums has turned to shit
Sup Forums has turned to shit for 3 reasons.

1. Cunts from reddit. I was in a aus/pol/ thread and people were saying unironically they were from the Donald reddit page, 5 other cunts said they were too and no cunt was calling them out I felt embarrassed and ashamed of my flag.

2. The media has been running stories from about Sup Forums and Sup Forums which I'm sure has increased traffic and attention. We used to be the jews behind the curtain now we're swinging our dick around for everyone to see.

3. Easy yous. So much obvious bait gets 10-30 yous. Your home board is boring, come to Sup Forums trigger the rwds they will spazs out and get triggered and say kys 20 times while you are giggling all the way to the (you) bank.

the problem with you faggots who lurk 24/7 is the paranoia you all start to have.

it makes me wonder if any of you actually have hobbies and lives outside of this shit hole.

You don't remember /new/ do you? It was Sup Forums before Sup Forums became its own thing.

i dunno man the jews seem pretty pissed off this time

Sup Forums is now Sup Forums its over. Victory for the globalists. Sup Forums eternally REKT

we have other places to fall back on but we cant name them or they to will get burned by jews

We need to purge the fuck out of shills.

Sage all their threads to death.

Point out the shill.

Point out the shill narrative.

Kill the shills.

>8pol
>worth anything

I'm still salty about the TRS bullshit they pulled.

I don't understand.

Ho can Sup Forums be "brigaded" when anons always tout Sup Forums as a forum for diverse opinions and beliefs? You know, a place where far-right, far-left, anarchists, etc. can all have a discussion?

It's almost like you're implying this unashamedly a one-perspective, single-ideology safespace that isn't used to ideas that you don't share...

>So much obvious bait gets 10-30 yous.
This. People need to lurk more.

Sup Forums is one person
>reddit spacing

What those morons don't realize is that the bulk of those replies are other trolls and larpers.

It was this bad during the election, but I'm not sure why we've had the recent upsurge.

lurking makes your shield bigger

Spazzy-chan doesn't count

We are under attack a SUPER PAC, made by billionaire elitists who want to shut us down, shut us up, and to make their narrative the only one standing.

How can we keep diverse opinions, when people who were paid by humanity overlords millions of dollars are trying to disrupt us at every second, every minute and every hour of every day?

No, we must PURGE them.

this

>tfw nobody realizes the based nip and the cuck nip are the same guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism

Oldest commie trick in the book.

Nice excuse. You maggots hide behind memes and buzzwords more than the left. With the exception of a few, Sup Forums might as well be one person. Literal sheep

Shills are shills not just for the money. I reckon most of them also have masochistic tendencies.
They get called out and insulted, this fuels their fire.

:))))))
DAABABABADABABDBAA NAAAAAAA

I thrive on shill threads, more libshits coming = more red pills swallowed

Always been under some form of attack but this current wave is more calculated and organized.

There's an active tactic to reposotion jews as "nased" and ama to try soften board culture on the issue.

Theyrr basically trying everything to alter board culture. Just ignore and move on.

Aww, maybe one day you'll learn how to make good memes too.

>admitting your a newfag
This is the state of Sup Forums.
Kys.

They only time it was worse was when we broke moot. During Obama election we had a lot of lefties in but they made for some good debates

>shills
>on the /Nazi/ board of an obscure Taiwanese basket knitting forum
Nah you're just delusional m8.

asdfasdfersr5yndruynsrysbeybssebgdgbrxdbfgxfghfghdfhsdfg

Not remotely
calm down

So basically Sup Forums is Sweden.

Hey shill

They never left. They're just getting loud because they're panicking over everything collapsing around them.

>muhh secret club

Neither addresses the point.

Other boards routinely characterize Sup Forums as a shithole full of mouthbreathers who lack critical thinking. Inevitably, a Sup Forumstard tries to dissuade us of this notion and lists all the "diverse opinions" and "enlightened debates" on Sup Forums. We know this isn't true because most of Sup Forums are crossposters but we think, sorry, KNOW this place has lost it's charm and wit after the redpill shit changed from satire to srs bsns. It's the only board on Sup Forums that takes itself seriously. It's like 24/7 chanology, gamergate, invasion bullshit.

No actual discussion happens on this board.

It's simply a staging area for samefag-esque posts.

Responding with cuck, shill, kek, shekels, libtard, CTR, CREW, etc. isn't a discussion. It's away of trying to silence opposition you disagree with without merit of an argument.

This is why we think you're shit. It's a 2010 Sup Forums-tier console war argument. It's not offensive or shocking (this is Sup Forums, YGSIU), simply boring, repetitive, and annoying

Been on here for years, pre /pol harbour and I have never see anything like this, It's a relentless attack , complete desperation like a wild beast with every birth defect known to mankind flailing it's limbs about in panic.

Sup Forums is true to the classic Sup Forums spirit like almost nothing else.

see
And just like clockwork.

So, yeah people will continue to come here to get a rise out of you because you're predictable.

I advise you to just take it in stride instead of being triggered this hard everytime. That is, if you don't want to be the go to board for people to shit on without effort for "guaranteed replies".

Even though you're the worst board on here, you're also still part of Sup Forums. At least have the ability to not go full retard so easy, you make the rest of the internet look like hard-ass, war vets in comparison.

You can't win an argument against someone who chooses to remain ignorant. Especially if that ignorance is backed by a shekel jar.
Shills aren't here to discuss. You can post mountains of evidence and they will still ask "where's the proof?" They need to be silenced.

We've had to deal with JIDF, SRS, CTR, cuckposting, run of the mill idiots, and of course the Bombing of Sup Forums Harbor.

I miss the daily Nazi threads.

We need to sage shill threads relentlessly. Spread pic related in slide threads and sage. Make the redditors and newfags aware.

Do not respond to shills.
>Ignore shill threads
>Ignore shill threads

>Ignore shill threads
>Ignore shill threads

>Ignore shill threads
>Ignore shill threads

>satire
I've never seen anyone ever saying we have diverse opinions and the enlightened debates
>This is why we think you're shit.
>we

Why are you here? A lot of people would probably point you to reddit but at least here your comment can't be deleted or suppressed and yeah if it's calling Trump out on a mistake he made you'll trigger the retards and you'll get a bunch of kys shill etc but you might get the rare actual reply.

I've been here for a little while, not as long as others. Thankfully before it kinda turned to shit. Sup Forums taught me how to question everything, to form my own opinions and I still come here to have fun, shitpost and find the rare decent thread. I come here less and less though. I don't care if you think Sup Forums is shit why would I. You say we take shit too serious but you seem not to be from here and you're criticizing Sup Forums and making it serious business. Pot meet kettle.

>Has /pol ever been brigaded like this before?
Ever since Sup Forums's inception.
We form ourselves under the sheer shilling pressure from outside forces.

to be fair, the amount of shilling that takes place right now is unprecedented in Sup Forums history

>teenagers, mostly, trying to get an easy rise out of sensitive faggots = sensitive faggots, who are so deep in the kool-aid you can get an easy rise out of them

Yeah, early Sup Forums is nearly identical with 2012 and later Sup Forums. I mean, shit, they both use the word, "nigger".

I come back to my earlier point about not being retarded.

Early Sup Forums was pretty much FYAD and Awful Link of the Day with a heavy, heavy dose of weeb shit. It wasn't some stormfront/far-right Mecca on the internet that lacked almost any ounce of satire. Stop pretending you were there because you're reposting a repost of a repost of a repost that I'm sure you grabbed off of ED or knowyourmeme.

its quite a new phenomenon

They are really pissed of that Trump won.
Its acctualy the best confirmation that they think that Sup Forums had a major effect on the ellection.

this last year or two it's the worst I've seen, but there was plenty of shilling before

guess they see us as a threat

dont forget about the leaf

The issue is lurk more doesn't apply anymore. What culture is there to learn to emulate? I lurked for over a year before I made my first post because it was necessary back then. You don't have to know anything to post these days, whether that's thread creation or replies. Newfags used to get beat into submission whenever they posted because it was obvious as fuck. You can't tell anymore because the boards so diluted. There's constantly caps from reddit on the catalog, you don't find that shit unless you browse reddit.
>Sup Forums BTFO
>redpill me on x
>white bois can't compete
It's all trash now, there's nothing to even learn from lurking anymore. There's no decent information to learn or quality posts to read. Whatever, there's other places like you said, traffics just slow.

the faggot boards, tumblr and other mentally ill trans forums have been raiding Sup Forums forever. especially the black man + white women pictures you constantly see posted are not some single troll but a concerted effort to make you accept the image over time.
people need to be made aware of that.

Been here since 2012,

It truly has never been this bad

Sup Forums feels like political Sup Forums these days

mainly a lurker on the chan since '09, but I have to admit, m8s, that my browsing habits have become lazy. I just look for posts that have the most replies, but most of them are obvious b8.
Actually forgotten what it was like on here before the extensions allowed you to see replies to a post.
/new/ was always srs bizniz to an extent, but Sup Forums has become a lot less lulzy in the last few years.
(it's not paranoia if they really ARE out to get us though)

Oldfag here, here's the deal

A. Yes, Sup Forums has always had shitloads of "shill" threads. They vary in intensity, sometimes bad sometimes worse

B. They are created by Sup Forumsacks fishing for (you)s. Sup Forums is the most gullible easily-trolled board on Sup Forums and pretending to be a "shill" so you get 9000 replies is piss easy. Hell I've done it myself for the giggles, most "shills" do.

>Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you

apart from Sup Forumsharbor

Yes, constantly.

>I've never seen anyone ever saying we have diverse opinions

That was THE goto defense whenever someone made it obvious they crossposted with their main board being Sup Forums. The conversation generally starts because the Sup Forumstard makes it very apparent they believe everything they read on Sup Forums + feel the need to proselytize on non-related boards (e.g. Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/, /sci/, etc.).

>Why are you here?
Because sometimes it's fun to slum. Mostly, I'm here because I remember /new/ and every once in a while I hope for a sliver of Sup Forums meets current events. Weirdly, it happens every blue moon. That doesn't make Sup Forums unshit, however.

>Sup Forums taught me how to question everything
The vast majority of Sup Forumstards don't. Which is their choice. Just don't get angry when you're called out on it.

t. someone who lurks Sup Forums

Also, your argument boils down to, "why are you so serious about us being so serious". I mean, you see how that's a retarded position to take, no?

member SRS?

when /q/ was still around and getting spammed all day

Well if shills trying to manipulate public opinion through deception
didn't want to be outed as shills trying to manipulate public opinion through deception
then maybe they shouldn't try to manipulate public opinion through deception?

Just post about what you honestly believe and why. Say what you want, and convince other ppl why it's a good thing, so they'll support it too.
You know, normal convincing without going all Jew.

Sup Forums is a never-ending stream of shitposts. I's standing in the river but one foot is on the shore. In one thread, you're the OP baitmaster, I'm the knee-jerk outrage-poster. In another, I'm the shitposter, you provide the (you)s.
This endless cycle of the roles we adopt is the engine that drives the chan.

It comes in waves. Most of the shills will fuck off in a few days/weeks, some of them will get red pilled and stick around.

Don't worry about it too much. Sup Forums is incorruptible and every shilling attempt has and always will end in failure.

> flag from non-english speaking country
> speaks english perfectly

biggest clue there is

Calling anyone with a different opinion a shill is an extremely easy way for you to never have to come to terms with an alternate opinion that may have more merit than yours.

Fucking love how you all think liberals are the hive mind, when all you all do is scream and call each other shill and CTR and cuck and Jew all day long. it's completely transparent, and it makes all your grandstanding and high-horsing moot.

yeah, okay CTR cuck Jew shill

This

Been here since Snacks ruled B. The lack of irony and abundance of far-right brainwashed autists is at all time highs, but this board has always been an embarrassment.

Hello how is everyone today?

>The vast majority of Sup Forumstards don't
how would you fucking know that?

But we do have diverse opinions, for example I don't hate black people in particular, and I didn't hate diaspora Jews until Sup Forums made me reexamine my past encounters with them and see the abusive tricks and manipulation and backstabbing every one of them has employed, and I recognize that some actual Israeli Jews are real niggas and are OK as heebs go
also I'm a race mixer and if you don't like it I don't care, although I do see and appreciate the value of ethnonationalism.

And further, in short, to summarize, what i am trying to say is that Hitler was right and you are wrong

>biggest longest raid ever
Redpilling normies at our greatest rate ever.

>he moved to Thailand because he likes to suck the yellow cum out of pr*t**n girls' dicks
>he is calling us an embarrassment

Pretty sure the "shills" Sup Forums whines so much about are legitimate Sup Forums users creating butthurt among trumpfags who take themselves too seriously, you stormweenies also like the idea of shills existing on Sup Forums so you can create the notion of some enemy, so retards here can pretend to "fight" them with shitposts.

Considering all the Sup Forumstard complaints about shills you guys sure never talk about Russian shills, who likely have more presence on Sup Forums spamming putinlet memes and shilling more than than any CTR, JIDF, or Memeblue boogeyman that you could make up

I don't know why more don't look at it this way. Sure I still learn things but this is more teach than learn being here.

This
The salt is monumental

Yet we're supposed to be the losers with no lives.

I hate life

Yeah right Shariablue. Take your lugenpresse and .02c and go back to ebaumsworld, you Nazi!!!!!!!1

There are entire threads on Sup Forums now that detail how to react to differing opinions. Like instructional groupthink. It's fucking weird.

On other boards the culture generally rises organically. There is a strange concerted effort on her that's akin to forced memes but far more organized.

ur a Jew then kys

8pol is a parody of itself. It was destroyed when the second exodus occurred.

Good goyim! Very good goyim!

Here's your shill

I'm feeling it to. Looking to move on to greener pastures but lately it seems nothing is beyond the shill's reach.

There is no room for discussion or consensus building. The weaponsized autism is being compromised by the incessant autistic screeching and sliding.

We've let our guard down. We got comfy licking our wounds and celebrating our victories in the great meme war of 2016. We got sloppy. Our infographics for ants.

All we have now are the memes. I pray they will be enough.

We dont care about our reputation. Retards trolling get converted after a while anyway, so if the want to come, let them.

Nothing new OP
JIDF has been at it for ages

Where JIDF actually tries to argue, CTR/Shareblue just spam the catalog with 5 word questions that don't break the mods rules

Kek scares them to death.

This. Just increase the rate of redpill threads lads.
The infiltrators shall not steal our memes of production!

defeatist cunt.
Are you so new that you don't remember when Moot told every other board to raid us for days on end?
Our memes were too strong for them then and have grown exponentially since then.
They are only attacking us because of our strength and influence.

>first the ignore you
>then they laugh at you
>then they attack you
>then you win