Map of confirmed migrant rapes in germany

Map of confirmed migrant rapes in germany.
For more maps and info check this:

refcrime.info

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=64.36890254167365,17.814422676236063&z=4
refcrime.info
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=65.88396485198734,18.58061599248049&z=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Map of confirmed Sexual Assaults by migrants

Map of confirmed assaults by migrants

Map of confirmed thefts and robberies by migrants

Map of confirmed homicides by migrants

All of these crimes happend during 2016-2017

Tell me again german leftards, how that immigration is working out for you and why you wanna vote Schulz in the next election.

bump for visibility

what's the Definition of migrants in this case?
Only Asylum Seekers or every Migrant?

Check the site. It includes both, migrants (who lawfully immigrated but dont have german citizenship) and refugees aka. asylum seekers.

bump so germans can redpill their normie friends

>shitskins being shitskins
whats the point of this thread?

raising awareness

on pol?

Providing the link to the website, so Sup Forums browsers have a tool at their disposal to redpill more normies.

Großdeutschland confirmed

bump

why are there no crimes in the south of svizzra?

it is based on people reporting for the site and finding articles, I doubt that a ticinese guy works for them.

bump2

your thread doesnt catch on

i bet a few people saw it

bump based mountain jew

Bumping with swedenistan rapes

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=64.36890254167365,17.814422676236063&z=4

Thanks for helping me bump based ameribro

nice stats
please more if you have

thank you

welcome, please spread the word

digits confirm

This is great stuff, keep posting more.

But here's a question: what do we do about people who ignore the info, the evidence, or the hard facts?

I'm not talking about low IQ idiots. I'm talking about indoctrinated leftists who are the current intelligentsia. I show these charts to people and they get pissed off and shut it down.

What's the solution to this?

exactly a website like this:

refcrime.info

Even a bluepilled normie can deny hard facts that are presented that well. We have to fight the media blackout like this. Most bluepilled guys are just badly informed. Ofc there are the hardcore believers but even they will start to think.

i meant "can't deny"

tell them it's the confirmation bias. some people are to stupid to even talk to, leave yhem alone in their small leftist world

You guys in sweden should contact the site owner and start reporting crimes too. It will help to redpill people.
We really need to fight the media blackout.

I made OC about it a while ago; against Syrian immigrants. Even though I don't particularly like Turks as well, this proved my point that Syrian immigrants are very dangerous regardless of religion.

Its very interesting what kind of information you can get out of this site. I have a bad feeling of it being shut down soon when it catches on.

last bump, going to eat

I'm getting pretty fucking sick of the right constantly moaning about rapes and sexual assaults. You're starting to sound exactly like feminists.

It's also battery, theft, robbery, homicide, fraud etc.

If you need a rape to justify you opposition to third world immigration you've already lost the argument.

The hilarious thing is their projection.

They accuse ME of confirmation bias!

These are heavily indoctrinated people.

This is the best website I've seen so far. Great work

What? Oh your flag.

Most of the violence is among themselves within their ghettos. This is disingenuous propaganda.

You need to wake up the normies somehow, what better way is there than to show them rapes?
It's their term they spew around on every occasion. It's the lever with which you can crack open their thoughtbox.

False, it is filtered by attacks from migrants against germans. You can select this as a parameter. Please stop shilling.

It's not 'a' rape, it's a lot of rapes, more than europe has ever seen. I feel like you're a rapist who's being triggered, it's a big deal.

No you're a fag for attempting to white knight for European whores who wouldn't give you the time of day if you saw them in real life.

>Map of confirmed migrant rapes in Germany
>Includes Austria and Switzerland
Krauts would be proud

Kek

Yeah and feminists would have you believe that universities have become a seething mass of rapists. We all know they are full of shit, perhaps the Alt-Right is lying too?

I think that has to do with the fact that many "refugees" are registered as syrian while infact have a lot of different heritages. I read in a very neutral report that 70% of those who claim to be syrian do not have papers to proof that. Not that the real syrians aren´t criminal, there simply are many fake syrians in germany

To be fair, you have to be carefull about these, there are a lot "syrians" from marocco, kurdistan etc.

We just need to get these two maps to align somehow

Sweden is Titanic just after it hit that ice berg

>asking on Sup Forums

You're barking up the wrong tree.

Why the fuck do the germans have so many furrys?

Sweden is the Titanic just after it snapped in half on the way down

The non-furrys all got killed in WWII

this could be argued and open for debate, for sure is that ice berg have hit and hit bad and its going irreversible down

perhaps the cracks start to build up and the snapping is very close

Side effect of extreme blue pill abuse, like with steroids and gyno

>no one posts the swedish one.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=65.88396485198734,18.58061599248049&z=8

bump

jesus why i must share border with this mordor

2bh Turkey has probably suffered more this refugee shit more than any other country (barring perhaps France), which I find somewhat amusing.

There really is no Islamic solidarity, at all. EVEN if they're all of the same sect.

Boomp

>hunting animals from lands inherited from your ancestors and tribe through thousands of years, using every part of the animal and hunt like a man

>bunch of degenerate of fapers in mums basement

Pick only one (1)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek