Should UK be broken up?

What's the point of this union? Right now with rising nationalism people want absolute sovereignity and self-governance. British identity is a meme, almost nobody here calls themselves British. We call ourselves English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Cornish. Should we just break up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

/Thread.

Certainly, and a war with Scotland wouldn't go amiss either

>threading your own post
get out

Yes

#freescotchland

whatever

retake France, Canada, South Africa, India, Egypt, Sudan, Afghanistan, Palestine and East Indonesia

No, retake republic of Ireland.

Lets think about this.

If Scotland gets independence then the fucking morons will walk into the EU's arms, become a German vassal state, and interfere in England until one or other is destroyed and the union is reestablished.

I don't think anyone in Wales has the desire or ability to run it as an independent state. If it did happen, it would be a similar outcome to the above with Scots.

Northern Ireland would not want to buy I'm willing to bet that they're a net drain on England's resources. Ireland would immediately start meddling with NI and use it to destabilize England.

So no, partition is a terrible idea and the first step to England's downfall, although it may be high time for that, idk.

I'd go for the opposite: recentralisation of power to Westminster.

yes

>We call ourselves English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Cornish.

Sure you don't call yourself Pakistani, friend?

Balkanisation is a meme. Why not give Cornwall national sovereignty while you're at it.

Scottish Commies will sell their people out to the EU the first chance they get.

No

Disgusting.

these are the only Scottish people that are allowed to exist

I can't wait to vote no again.

Nice try, Ivan

Yes.

But also split England in two. I don't want anything to do with those fucking southerners.

Good boy

Yes secede from Scotland and send all our leftie euroboot cucks over there

Reminder that the ghost of Cumberlan' will return to banish all yes voters to Canada

Yes

Kind of makes all the killing a bit pointless if you're just going to 'meh' the whole thing into separation.

Jesus, the English can't hold onto anything. We even like you and you lost us as a possession.

The day of the referendum was horrible.

I voted No and thankfully that was what prevailed.

I can still remember that weird hushed pall that settled over the streets as the day drew on and on.

I drank a half litre of vodka that night to cope, got really drunk and started fighting with my family.

I had a party and put the union jack up in my garden.

Sure just to see what happens.
Seems entertaining

Fuck off, Mohammed.

Are you me?

God man, I know that my father voted yes and me, my sister and mother voted no.

There was some energy in the air, not a very nice feeling.

Yes, but Ireland should be Ireland and not Ireland and Northern Ireland

Tell that to Mad Dog

Fucking bootlicker

>oh England look how much a loyal dog I am pls scratch my ear and tell me I'm a good boy

so what are the limits to '''sovereignty'''?

I live in Kent. Should I go around promoting Kent Nationalism and Independence?

And fucking Sweden should be Norway, not part of the caliphate

>I don't think anyone in Wales has the desire or ability to run it as an independent state
Independence for Wales is a complete meme I've only ever heard mentioned by foreigners on Sup Forums. I think in polls it reaches about 3%?

I would rather lick the Queen's boot than the EU's.

>SNP
>REEE FUCKING BRITS
>LETS JOIN THE EU
>LETS HAVE OUR SCOTTISH NATION RUN BY FEMINIST MARXISTS AND THEN OPEN OUR ARSEHOLES TO ISLAMIC AND NIGGER IMMIGRATION

we must encourage secessionism wherever it appears
city-state sovereign territories should be the norm

I agree. So fucking aesthetic

The current situation under the Good Friday agreement works user. Handing it back to Ireland is just asking for the UVF and UDA etc to start bombing shit and get troubles 2.0

Our Queen, not England's.

That's the question I think modern western society is trying to come to grips with. Identity and how far that extends.

Obviously everyone and anyone can't be "British" or "french", but at some point you have to form an identity greater than just your family or village. I think it's a combination of culture and race but its racist to suggest either of those things currently.

In the future societies are going to look bad on our time and think we were morons for having democracy and basing our identity solely on who happens to be in our nations boarders. It's already laughable a woman can give birth to a child in America and that makes the kid 100% American.

SNP is cancer, kys.

Why does your retarded first minister want to leave the United Kingdom and join the Jewropean Union?

Is that the EU Saint Thatcher begged to join? Is that he EU the globalist Tories secretly love?

Scotland needs to go
Can we meme indyref2 into reality?
We'd have SNP support

Scotland's place was always among Europeans. You took that away you little Englanders. Now your precious independent UK will be the 51st state of America, we'll be importing their shitty foods and oversized cars.

>thatcher
>saint

pick one

>REEE independence from the European Union
>Scotland independence from the United Kingdom? Absolutely NOT

Rather than breaking up you should form a union with Canada, Australia and NZ and form an eternal nation of Anglo-Saxons... or you can justdevolve into irrelevancy and vulnerability.

Yes

Dump the parasites

Please, my dick can only get so erect.

Can we have a war with Scotland too?

>union 300 years old of countries that are culturally incredibly similar (muh tartan muh clans is a complete victorian fiction in scotland)
>union a few decades old which is ruining the entire continent
Especially your country, Greece has been fucked by the EU to save Germany's economy at the cost of yours.

It's pretty much a done deal that the UK will be sticking together. I can see Northern Ireland becoming an 'associate' member instead of directly a part of the UK in time though the way things are going. Scotland is too dependent on England for pensions and dole and work. Wales has nice mountains.

Scotland's place was all ways up its own arse.

I think eventually Northern Ireland will end up in some kind of shared sovereignty agreement between the UK and Ireland.

Why not? You guys can fight the Scots and lose. And then we can fight you both and win. Job done.

I would be totally onboard with that. Annexe Scotland, remove all the Scots, then forcefully deport all non-whites to the Scottish highlands as game for our new hunting lodges. We could even stage real life reenactments of the film Zulu and upload to youtube for the viewing pleasure of our yank brothers in the Trumpenreich

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

I'm Scottish but well travelled and voted no to independence and also yes to leave the EU. Most Scottish are naive cucks the same as Sweden. They have had boring lives and don't know any better and want to cuck themselves because they are so bored they have nothing better to do but attack themselves with feral ape people.

I'm just meming lad I love britain, playing a great britain run in eu4 as we speak

Why are you including us at all? We arnt even in the same cuck club anymore.

>Destroy the industries those areas have relied upon for a hundred years
>wonder why they are unemployed

Why are Tory beta boys so retarded?

England in EU4 is fucking shit

Victoria 2 UK is a fucking MONSTER

Possibly. As long as we don't have to pay for their welfare gibs.

>And then we can fight you both and win
Do you not remember the last war between us?

FUCKING THIS!

and take back Rhodesia.

Europe would end up looking something like this if we constantly gave into every nationalist campaign. We would just continuously fragment into smaller and smaller countries.

Come home, white man.

With respect, where the hell is Cornwall?

Kek

In England

>implying it isn't more satisfying to create the Empire yourself

Here, their independence movement is a meme by the way.

I can agree there

You see the little sticky-outy bit of land south of Wales.
Like you've got wales, then a bit of water, then the sticky outy bit
The sticky outy bit is cornwall.
You're welome.

>Do you not remember the last war between us?

Do you honestly think that if the UK declared war against the entirety of ROI you'd last a week? Dumb Eireshit, you can only get shit done if you have a fucking insurgency and hide amongst civvies. Pathetic cunts kys potatonigger

No, our future is with a British Nationalist govornment as more of our people wake up. Free movment with Australia, Canada, Ireland and NewZealand soon, and then we'll form as one country.

>one of the most powerful economie in the world
>51st state
>implying we'd join a cuck country like USA that is full of niggers and spics and thinks that Trump is their hitler to fix things

City States might be a good thing.

>Do you not remember the last war between us?
Yes, Ireland was so upset with the terms it broke into civil war.

>UK declares war on an EU country that beat them 100 years ago with outdated equipment and untrained militiamen
wew lad

Implying the EU would bother helping a useless shit like Ireland. They don't even like you tax dodging gingerniggers.

Such a simple yet aesthetic flag. We are meant for each other!

>Implying Ireland 'beat' England

They could have crushed you under foot and because they displayed magnanimity towards you you're claiming you defeated them. Typical classless Mick.

It's...it's beautiful!

Look at how they chimped out over Brexit. Anything that hurts their power projection would get a response.

A war between Ireland and the UK won't happen anyway; both countries benefit too much from mutual cooperation. UK is one of our biggest trading partners and we are a backdoor into the single market for the UK.

Kek. Imagine if this actually happened. Taffland and Norn Aaland would become third-world countries overnight. Disgusting parasites rely on English and Scottish gibs to continue breathing.

At least we aren't breathing through our mouths you English slime

Yeah they wouldn't chimp out enough to risk a nuclear war for the sake of some shit potatonigger country that they'd probably rather not be associated with anyway

It would make them realise what a joke they've become (the Scots used to be one of the great peoples of the world) unless the EU bails them out constantly a la Greece. The Greeks consider themselves the hardest working people in europe (I'm not kidding).

Wales, Devon and Cornwall should be under Irish control and catholicism should be restored there as a state religion, because those are the most catholic regions

I've thought about this, if Scotland votes to leave, the second the bill is signed that they are officially not part of the UK they won't be part of NATO for a few weeks so: England moves troops and invades Scotland. They have no military to speak of other then a couple of police landies and a shotgun between them, it would be total defeat for the Scots.

Yes, thoicfidh ar là

>nuclear war
are you really this delusional?

Wales is one of the most protestant countries on the planet you dumb Polack. Have you heard of Wesley Hughes?

Not all Celts are Irish as such.

There are two groups of Celts.

Gaels (Irish and Scottish)

Britons (Welsh, Cornish and Bretons)

So Cornwall should go to Wales.

Union Flag idiot, Union Jack is when it's on the Jack of a boat.

I love how you had to resort to an ad hominem, because you couldn't refute what I said. Sad. You people are barely a step above pakis.

France has nukes
UK has nukes

France declares war on UK to protect Ireland for some reason (They wouldn't because not even the frogs like the potatoniggers)

There would definitely be a risk of nuclear war in this example (not that it would happen because Ireland sucks)

Hes got a point. Very few people identify as British first outside of London and immigrants. Granted, a union doesn't mean we have to all become the same. We can all retain (and i wish we had more) our native cultures and still be bros within the same state.