Looks like your plan backfired, Sup Forums

looks like your plan backfired, Sup Forums

how's it feel to be memed?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/440547/Shameless-man-shocks-onlookers-as-he-walks-into-Asda-in-Nazi-uniform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you even know what a meme is?

of course I do buzzfeed has told me you dip

HAHAH Sup Forums BTFO
SOMEONE REKT YOU ALL HAH!

What this image really tells the subconscious: Let's force subhuman tranny scum to wear burkas. They're so viscerally hideous, abject aesthetic assaults more sickening than an anti-abortion placard. While the black burka is a creepy symbol of anti-woman oppression, it's less disgusting than the putrid faggot next to it. What a gestalt!

> Some right-winger mock degenerates
S-s-see, it's the r-right who are triggered s-snowflakes !

Sure whatever...

>backfire

>liberals: look how the multicultural rainbow is working so well! they are sitting together on a bus!

>conservatives: look how multiculturalism is failing, look at the rot, and how our traditions and our culture is going to die for the sake of the good feeling women get when they take in a stray

>Imagine getting your panties in a bunch over people literally just sitting there existing

not pictured: mental health, long term stability, prosperity, a fertility rate that doesn't necessitate daily terror attacks we must now "live with" permanently, a religion that is tolerant of diversity

Imagine getting your panties twisted about men sitting there with their legs open...

((((reinstein))))

I thought the tweet was stupid, but the "HAHA SIGN ME UP" responses were just as cringeworthy

Also fuck Buzzfeed

if by backfired you mean made any sane person who looked at it vomit then you are correct

>Imagine getting your panties in a bunch over people literally just sitting there existing

express.co.uk/news/uk/440547/Shameless-man-shocks-onlookers-as-he-walks-into-Asda-in-Nazi-uniform

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

>((((((((((((Reinstein))))))))))))

yeah it might be the one they want but pic related is the one they're going to get.

>buzzfeed

Do you know what a meme is, LaCandy Jaquanda?

Have a false Muslim prophet for comfort.

Sick burn, really rekt him.

how did it backfire?
the people in the pic have to go in the oven

It's disgusting and it sets a bad example.

Is that Chicago?

>Imagine getting your panties in a bunch over people literally ust sitting there existing
If that trannie was dressed like the man he is they'd be ripping his head over for manspreading

Wow this really made me PokemonGo to the polls, im with her now

>kicky daytime drag looks

What did she mean by this?

SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
>SHILL THREAD

it's daytime and he's in drag, nothing else to analyze move along racist

is it still illegal to draw Muhammad? particularly when he's suckin some dick?

wtf i hate me now

Nothin' to see here folks, just sage, hide and move on

it never fails that you fags don't see irony. there are no "shill" threads, this was clearly to point out the stupidity of OP's post. if anything these threads need pushed so the asshatery of libs can be seen.

Why is it uncircumcised. Muzzies would be much more pissed if he was sucking cut, Jewish cock.

>they needed to publish an article about it

RACIST RACIST RACIST DELETE THIS SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEEEEEEEEE FASCIST FASCIST FASCIST!!!!!!!!!!! DIE DIE DIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The irony isn't lost on me

>Caption says this is what liberals want
>Liberals respond with, "This is what I want"
woah

HOLY FUCK
Sup Forums BTFO
HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER
I WON'T
THIS ASSBLASTING IS THE FINAL STRAW
I'M GOING TO BTFO MY BRAINS

Liberals want faggotry and Islam.

All they were actually likely to get is Islam.

One of the first acts of that tranny's new Muslim overlords would be to stone him to death.

Trump is saving that poor man from his fellow liberals, to buy him time to repent and turn to the God of Israel, and be forgiven. One day he'll be grateful.

One day.

Why are those on the left so vulgar?

I cam out to my carport the other day and my neighbor had a picture of Trump, in the Obama commie fashion, with only the word "fuck" written under it... why do they choose to be so crass?

>Christians are uncut
Wrong European pagans are the Catholic Church is a lie the laws of Leviticus still stand jesus said not one jot of the law will ever be abolished until heaven and earth pass
Catholics think Jesus is a liar and say yes those laws don't exist anymore

>buzzfeed

Christ also "made men whole." The new testament actively opposed the practice.

Show me the scripture that says that, Jesus said breaking the sabbath to circumcise is the same as breaking the sabbath to heal. This is a commandmnet from God, only man says don't circumcise God says do it.
Since everyone on Sup Forums is a retard Euro commie nigger I'll be more clear
I DONT MEAN GET AN ADULT CIRCUMCISION
this is what Talmudists believe what I'm saying is
GET YOUR SON CIRCUMCISED AT 8 DAYS OLD
this is what the bible and God says

POL: liberals want this -

Liberals: I want this -

hahaha, checkmate Sup Forums

>"Imagine getting your panties in a bunch over people literally just sitting there existing"
>gets pissed at white males
>promotes "Dear White People" to slam on "white privilege"
>hates people who don't bend to their demands

The hypocrisy of that thing is on a whole other spectrum.

>Backfired into a HUGE FR*GGIN M33M
>"dude lol imagine caring"
>ALT-RIDE BTFOOO

>people get paid for this

>Sup Forums News Network

kek you are wrong

yes the old law still stands but not the ceremonial laws

read hebrews, and galatians while youre at it

Read Matthew
NOT ONE JOT of the law jesus said
You can't pick and choose laws

You pick and choose what books of the bible to follow

you're the one picking and choosing

you're pedantic, if literally nothing changed we would still have to do blood sacrfice everytime we have sinned, do you offer animals to God regularly? HURR NOT ONE JOT

Okay fine ignore jesus then that's your choice as an atheist, I'm a Christian I believe jesus I believe what he said he said the law isn't abolished.

Also

2 Corinthians 11:4
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

So you just read the old testament and the gospels? Now that's some weird picking and choosing.

I read the whole bible, tell me where it says jesus lied the law is abolished

So they "Rekt" Sup Forums by proving the caption to be correct. Wew lad.

Good I hope it gets reposted and memes a million times. Liberal twitterverse doesn't understand that NORMAL people are repulsed by the photo, every time it spreads it turns people away from the idea.

What is the most redpilled hairstyle?

It's funny that liberals don't seem to understand the battle for people's hearts and minds. Sure, SJW millenials are okay with it, but blue collar white boomers will be grossed out. Those are the voters that used to vote Democrat and now vote Republican.

The one and only question is: Is it ok for him to manspread?

If you died today do you know for sure you would go to heaven?

>uses Buzzfeed as a source
>newfag detected

See

>((((reinstein))))

The only way you can be saved is if you believe in Jesus Christ, I believe him I believe I could be saved. Do you think you can be? You imply Jesus is a liar oh wait I forgot I'm talking to a swede why would I listen to a Muslim?

underrated

You realize that muslims are circumcised too right?

It's just muzzies, jews and americans who do it

I can't even keep track of all layers
It's fucking amazing

ironic shill threads are still shill threads

lmao. that jew name. so... are you required to be jewish to work at buzzfeed?

>people

Exactly my thought.

Wrong British used to it was nearly 40% in the 1930's
Australians did it it peaked at 90% in the 50's
Kiwis did it again peaking at nearly 100% in the 50's the kiwis had the highest rate in the whole western world
Canada too. If you're Anglo and uncut go book a circumcision it's part of our culture and heritage and sets us apart from the communist Euro homos

>muzzies, jews and americans who do it
really makes you think

OMG! THAT'S THE BIGGEST MEME I'VE EVER SEEN!

YAAAASSSS SLAY MEME

Backfired? No, the tweet got liberals to admit to what they want to do to our society. There's no need to speculate now.

>30's
>50's
>50's

way to prove my point you stupid leaf

We wuz memes
>Muslims grouped in with gays
Kek

You stopped it because the NHS had no money after the war
The rest of us stopped because the 50's is where degeneracy became rampant and we became leftist atheists
It was cut Anglo men that saved the world in two world wars, and uncut Anglo man that became cucked and bent over to immigrants, Jews, Muslims and communists

Nice try

Also those are just when it peaked idiot obviously even if rates continued it wouldn't be near its peak because of immigration

If I were a Jew I would hang myself

>Muslims grouped in with gays
this. i almost want the leftists to get their "paradise" so that i can see slimes chucking poofs off roofs in "first world" countries and laugh

Sup Forums btfo again.

Kill yourself ahmed

The fact that muslims and jews do it, is more than enough proof to know circumcision is a degenerate practice.

Muslims and Jews eat oh shit you better stop eating
I'm Hung-Aryan by the way who gives a shit what some uncivIlised savages do? I don't care about them they're in some desert shithole a million miles away from me. If they blow up my tower then we go bomb them again and call it a day otherwise I don't care about them. It's been an Anglo tradition since the birth of Edward VII

bump

Shlomo go

polnetwork1 is satire right?

right?

>"This is the future liberals want."
>"WE WANT THIS."
>Backfired
???

>hahahaha you're a Jew because you believe you should continue a practice your people have done for hundreds of years XD
Yeah hahaha maybe you're okay with your culture dying but I'm not

>Buzzfeed
>Trump is President now

Yeah these people will be killed.

There's nothing wrong with this honestly

>Muhammad written from left to right
Most people reading this in Arabic will have no idea what you meant by this.

right
what is op on about

Who cares they should learn to read properly

Currently, the Arabic text reads "damham".

Someone should alter that to say "his business" instead of "our"