Don't even TRY to talk to me in the morning until I've had at least two cups of coffee!

>don't even TRY to talk to me in the morning until I've had at least two cups of coffee!
>I'll be grumpy all day if I can't get my sweet caffeine, but haha it's not an addiction
>damn... I can't concentrate without coffee

Why isn't it considered a drug? Why is it socially accepted to be hooked up on coffee but not on other shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-study-finds-coffee-drinkers-have-lower-risk-death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is dip shit!

britfags I think

enjoy your elevated estrogen conversion

coffee is homo. green tea is where it's at my boys

Hmm, it really seems to be the only addiction you can joke and even boast about in the mainstream. Kind of strange.

But of course it isn't as unhealthy as cigs and doesn't alter your behavior like alcohol.

Coffee doesn't even have much caffeine in it compared to soft drinks and tea. Its a meme people say to let their normie friends know they love Starbucks and to see if they can relate.

I drink coffee religiously now. I never used to at all, when I was younger and in the army I cut out soda and had never drank a cup of coffee in my life. My fitness and energy levels were off the charts. After a couple deployments I started going out with people and having coffee all the time, then started drinking it at home, then started roasting and grinding my own beans.

In the long run, it just takes something out of you. It causes pretty severe adrenal fatigue with habitual use, you are never awake and habitual use has diminishing returns on caffeine's effectiveness just like any other drug. If you don't get a 'buzz' or feel alert from just a half a cup, or full cup of coffee - then a second, or third or god help you - more than that - then you're never going to get it.

Caffeine is dangerous too. Don't let the wide use of it fool you - just a little too much on a bad day can fuck you up.

Nobody cares because it makes you work.

iced tea or bust

That's my boy, though in moderation

Factually false, though. Green tea contains 35-70mg per cup, while coffee has 150-200

Anyway, both in excess are dangerous, anyway.

how is caffeine dangerous?

Every drug is dangerous by default, because it makes your body do things it wouldn't normally do. It's one of the least dangerous ones though, alongside theobromine.

Mild to moderate withdrawal symptoms, and a decrease in its effects over time that makes you as alert when drinking 5 cups per day as someone who doesn't drink coffee at all.
Can and will give you insomnia if you drink it less than 6 hours before going to sleep.

Western-style flavored water no.
Turkish coffee does have shitload of caffeine.
Anyway coffee here is more like a custom than some real need for coffee.

My boy

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-study-finds-coffee-drinkers-have-lower-risk-death

Unless you're drinking a pot a day, coffee is actually good for you.

Woman Milk only accept no substiboobs

Coffee addiction is a normie meme. Water is the best start to the day.

oh my GOD what a nightmare drug, we better ban it ASAP!

Shut up, faggot. Let me get some coffee in me before you start whining. Shit...

where my tea fags at

10/10 pic
... Except simo keeps accepting subsaharian refugees

>I can quit whenever I want
I quit drinking coffee few months ago and had a terrible headache for a few days, but now I've started drinking again because of work. Anyway, I drink way less than before so I guess that's okay, I think quitting from time to time would be most beneficial so you can reset your tolerance levels and actually get the benefits of caffeine instead of relying on it to operate

Or just quit completely but easier said than done

>Why is it socially accepted to be hooked up on coffee but not on other shit?

Because your behavior "on" coffee is not the same as someone "on other shit".

op is a drug addict nigger. coffee is legal and doesn't support cartels.

Where the fuck does it imply I also take drugs?

Please explain.

American heroin comes from your shit hole along with hash.
Fuck off nigger.

>morocco
>heroin
I think you've been misled. Only thing we produce is weed and hash (and we're good at that).

>don't even TRY to talk to me in the morning until I've had at least two cups of coffee!
maybe depression?

who cares about coffee, half of your countrymen are rapists or thieves

>doctor OZ said three cups maximum is good enough
>a nigger says the obviously over the limit is bad/
Fucking nigger read anything a doctor post about anything and moderation would be the key word.
2 cups of wine is good for health but a gallon a day would fuck you up.
NO SHIT.

No you are, and I though most of Africa and middle east produces cocaine and heroin.
Your hash was meh tier and my buddys homegrown out door was way better.

> half of your countrymen are rapists or thieves

>Why isn't it considered a drug?
Everybody already knows it's a drug.
What you are really asking is "how can i justify my knee-jerk reaction labeling all drugs as bad when there's plenty of grey-area reality that proves reactionary political views to be foolish?"

>says the kike

Youit often starts with one or two cups and then progresses because your body gets used to it, retard.
I didn't say anything about it being the most threatening thing out there, but it can easily become an addiction.

>cocaine and heroin
>north Africa and middle east
Most cocaine is south America. Heroin is Afghanistan, I think.

>your hash was meh-tier
Well of course, the one sent halfway through the planet is going to be shittier than your homegrown one. We're the biggest producers in the world. All the good hash is either consumed locally for cheap or sells at high prices in Europe, particularly the Netherlands.

i know a minonite man who started drinking coffee and his wife left him because she said it was degenerate

already did two of these bad boys and about to drink the 3rd

>owls are not what they seem

I used to drink a lot of those about 5 years ago. Couldn't go without drinking a minimum of 2 a day. One time I didn't sleep for 5 days in a row. Fucked up my heart a little bit so I stopped

>Couldn't go without drinking a minimum of 2 a day

me too, I fall asleep at like 4pm if I don't drink at least 2

for some reason it's more addicting than Ultra Energy/Monster/Booster, there's something about it

>Be me
>Never fell for coffee jew
>Weened myself off of soda after Dibeetus
>Drink tea instead
>Do more research over time and realize it's still absolute shit for you.
>Want to stop drinking it like the God Emperor.
>Decide I'm going to stop and just drink water.
>Within 24 hours the worst headache I've had in years comes on and then it only goes away when I have tea.

How do I deal with the withdrawl symptoms?

Stop being a huge pussy