Ok Sup Forums, time to bring back burning at the stake

Ok Sup Forums, time to bring back burning at the stake

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170226042917/http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/110/201601319004983110/201601319004983110.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20170221005223/http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/866/201610159032815866/201610159032815866.pdf
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00578997
youtube.com/watch?v=48V3JxqdbGg
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the sad thing is, we do it ironically while "feminist witches" actually believe their period blood is magical

what about your warlocks?

>the sad thing is, we do it ironically

Speak for yourself, Mexispic.

Kek

They are witches, we are magicians. They admitour opponents are in sheets with the devil

Also
>claims
No we fucking know we did and are kind enough to tell others of our work instead of kiking around in the background

Fucking frogposters, they should go to hell.

kek
they took it seriously?

That's not a popular opinion around here

Vice """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""News""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Not since reddit took over Sup Forums

It make me feel like a character in chineese cartoon. God Emperor really did make anime real.

>magicians
>not wizards
shiggydiggydoo m7

Truely we live in the greatest time line where our politics are decided via psychic duels and memetic witchcraft conjured by bored autists

They have no fucking clue about our magical post numbers.

Never forget the invasion of 2003

>It was all merely a jest
The wall will punish you for that, Pablo

This. I'm tired of this shit.

Kek. It was in the 24th of Feb. "Witches" tried to cast a binding spell on Trump across the United States at midnight. But our meme magic is too strong. They do one spell one night while we praise Kek 24/7. Praise Kek! Shadilay.

Heathen...Praise KEK!

Numerology is real and when you are in tune with the resonant frequencies of the multi layered intermeshing fields of reality you can begin to learn to sing the future. It is a long path, fraught with peril. Are you willing to dedicate your life to this?

You only think you see the manifold, as you paint eyes upon your blindfold. Check em.

Their ideology forces them to take it seriously. If they called Esoteric Kekism a joke, that would make them religious bigots.

They no not the powers with which they mettle.

t. japanese loving fag. You love endorsing that pedophilia, dont you?

Don't.

Did he die?

The power of a god is 1000000x stronger then that if a few witches and their period blood.

Hehe, I forgot about this comic

Here are some candidates

CTR names and addresses published by the Federal Election Commission:

2015: web.archive.org/web/20170226042917/http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/110/201601319004983110/201601319004983110.pdf

2016: web.archive.org/web/20170221005223/http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/866/201610159032815866/201610159032815866.pdf

Searchable database: beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00578997

Use the Export link at the top right of above link to download an excel .xls spreadsheet containing all the data.

Think the CTR shills knew about this when they signed up?

don't bring this evil here

No, it's moving around, didn't you see?

Meme magic and KEK is real not ironic

Ribbit 6:45:
>Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

fuck you and fuck chinks. those frogs were so damn cute too

Kek doesn't exist you faggot frog posting fucks

>a fucking leaf

fuck kek and fuck white ppl

'claims' when will they learn

Menstrual blood will not save you witch.

Forgive my fellow leaf, for he is obviously "multicultural"

Not even a fight, the witches got BTFO by Kek.

Those are things that wont happen

>we do it ironically

libtards have damn near brought it back themselves already without any prodding

Maybe they do it ironically too.

Maybe feminism is all a practical joke.
Especially the whole Islam is feminist is too obvious

>Jap restaurant
Just go down to an Asian supermarket and adopt some

They're dead, they use lemon juice to stimulate nerve ends to cause movement. They do the same with octopi.

Hillary NO

>we ironically praise kek
Reddit and the flying spaghetti monster is the other way

kek is real

This. Our meme magic is stronger than the so-called 'magic' of those shallow whores.

The joke where the fun part is the death of us all.

Haha.

How does it feel to be a son of Kek?

nothing ironic about these doubles you heathen

IT IS NOT FUCKING IRONIC

youtube.com/watch?v=48V3JxqdbGg

Symbols (and, in this example, memes) are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING! The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.

Fuck off you slippery gypsy, KEK is real

>still denying it
When will you people learn?

The sad thing is that we practice actually real magic. We are creating an egregore rather a tulpa search after The Phillip Experiment.
Meanwhile the supposedly witches are just angry SJW pseudo wiccan who think that performing something with spells and objects will summon a curse on Trump. Even though demons and so on are rumored to staying out of human politics or are even far right wing against over races.

Is that why swastikas did so well?

You're a molochposter, you worship evil.
Don't forget, the ALL is mind, kek is stronger than set, and sooner or later, everyone who abused power to do evil, the pendulum swings, and they will be punished by karma, to learn very hard lessons.

Sons Of KeK

>Vice
I forget about these people until my TV accidentally lands there while scrolling

>The trans life and coping with bigotry

Sons of Kek. I like it.

>Not fucking that qt yourself

this timeline is getting too epic

Feels like the real world.

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D

Remember that together we are stronger than Moloch! Praise Kek 14/88

The Swastika originated in Ancient India, where it was used as a symbol of well-being (and is still used as a symbol of well-being in India today). I believe that the Nazi version of the Swastika was also intended by the Nazis to be a symbol of well-being and this is why the Swastika has remained so popular today throughout the world, because symbols carry the energy/information (same thing, different words) of whatever they represent.

archive?

moloch works with abortions, they need to do that to get the true power

This. They need constant blood sacrifices while we just need digits. Burning witches and a new crusade? This is the best time line isn't it, boys?

There is a mathematical substrate to the universe, it's a level of the universe that is pure mathematics. It's why things like the golden ratio are found in nature. This is what numerology taps into and the Cabal knows this:

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/

What we call 'reality' is like a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and therefore malleable.

Best timeline

They have lesbian menstural cramps on their side. We have weapon used autism. You NEVER mess with weaponized autism. These witches have made a grave, grave mistake.

nips aren't human

All you really need is the guidance and light of the LORD God.

Those using witchcraft to curse the President invite only sorrow and misery into their OWN lives. It's quite sad really.

Where do you know all this from. which texts have you read?

It's a good theory. And one that should be explored. Numerology has been around for countless millennia, so it is not that far fetched of an idea. Thanks for all the sources, user. I'll look into them. It would explain why this timeline is more and more chaotic.

Lmao that didn't even phase him smug. as. fuck.

'no'

>Where do you know all this from.

Intuition.

Gas the japs

Please someone make a Sons of Kek pic using the Sons of Anarchy logo.

>invasion of 2003
>Sup Forums spawned 2007
>2007
>2003

4 years off on your fake news there buddy

I used to hate Pepe-posting but then the quality went up / the """""lore""""" with Wojak got deeper too.

shaddilay brother!!!

>ironically
We wield a mighty meta-physical power the world has never seen and most can't even comprehend

>relevance?

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information. 'Energy' and 'information' are merely two different words that describe the same thing. A meme (any meme) represents something and that meme carries the energy/information of whatever it is that it represents. So if that meme represents chaos, that meme spreads out the energy/information of chaos out into the world, which causes the world to become more chaotic (for example). Numbers are also energy/information. I'm not referring to how the numbers are written, but to the numbers THEMSELVES.

And when cast out it will return with 7 others

sauce?

found the nigger