Is anyone else starting to realise that the only way to secure the future of the West is through violent conflict?

Is anyone else starting to realise that the only way to secure the future of the West is through violent conflict?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/145285384
youtu.be/d_ybi1MeC3c?t=3630
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not violent, but tough and unforgiving measures, yes. Libtards want to be soft and forgiving, that will never work.

We need another big war.

Hi Soros

They won't stop shouting "nazi!" and desperately fight for every inch of the degeneracy they've secured for this civilization, sure their enemies are less than human and are deserving of death.
How else but violence are such men stopped?

>starting to realise
Yeah, no. I've seen it coming all along.

That would be madness.
Birth rates in almost all western nations are too low to a real conflict.

That would be your extinction

Maybe not in every country. US can probably still be saved peacefully, Germany and Sweden however...

Many people didnt realize yet that we became weak by our good life, no war, no problems just peace, good times make weak men, not only jews are responsible for our downfall, we are so weak we literally import millions of invaders into our home while we dont want to procreate anymore because we dont need to, we got everything handed on a silver plate, everyone is safe here, welfare for everyone, opportunities for everyone, we dont want to ruin our good life for kids, fucking random girls or guys, having a hedonistic lifestyle based on short term pleasure, thats why more rational than going for kids and traditions based on some fairytales some old men are telling, every developed country is dying because people dont see a reason why to procreate, war will change that, ironically we bring the war to us, multiculturalism will lead to genocide, who will win? i dont know

Pretty much like the late Roman Empire.

They never recovered though

but extinction of the white race is what the jews want
that's why they chose trump to win

>starting
You're like a little baby.

"Diplomacy causes conflics. War solves them."

How come you've only came to this conclusion now?

Our kind of solutions will never come to fruititon through parlimentary democracy.

>muh west
What exactly are you going to save? You really need to clarify what you mean by "the west." Because if you don't mean "white people", you aren't gonna save shit.

Is anyone else starting to realize that there is no hope and that the age of men is over?

>Is anyone else starting to realise that the only way to secure the future of the West is through violent conflict?

No it isnĀ“t. One could form similar substructures to underlying society in similar way of some motorcycle gang with strict hierarchy structure and add rules like "No co-operation with foreign people" "No mutual trade between foreigners" etc.

In essence, civil disobedience through non-violent means

How would that work? With the nuclear stockpiles of nearly every country there will never be a large or world wide war ever again.

Yep. Do what i did, i got myself a piece of land, solar/wind-tech and will start growing my own shit this summer. I live far up north, but it could be done 100 years ago, it can be done today. Protect your family and land when they come for it, because they will. Kill them all.

vimeo.com/145285384

yup talking only goes so far with brainwashed idiots

nukes will only be used on european states, east asia and north america only
they were never meant to be dropped on 3rd world shitholes where the immigrants are coming from
otherwise middle east and vietnam will be a crater by now

The new Augustus will come. He will rally us under his banner. We will retake this continent and purge all traitors and enemies.

I forsee violent conflict,but ultimately with whom? The "refugees " running rampant and force feeding us their culture,or these insane governments who are allowing this in the name of political correctness and who will brand you a racist and criminal for resisting?

>being this slow

this bullshit is so cringey it hurts to read.
protip: getting bullets thrown at you will literally scare the racism out of any modern white man. after one incident and you start thinking thats it im done, lemme go back to my basement and let me be close to my animes.

seriously go try it out, fucking autist. you think risking your life is a joke?

How can it be over if there hasn't even been a fight yet? It may look desperate now, but we will prevail - like we always did. Have faith, senpai. Don't fall for (((depression))) and (((desperation))), and other jewish tricks.

Honor your ancestors and stand up like a man !

>well known malaysianon being a massive faggot again

youtu.be/d_ybi1MeC3c?t=3630

you're so fucking mad - because you know you're going to be compost soon ;^)

I've known that for a while

No, because the Jews will make sure it's the West vs Russia. Anyone remotely cognizant of geopolitics is aware the Jews are 100% behind this anti-Russia hysteria on the media, because they're pissed Putin supplies Syria and Iran with arms. Jews want only Israel to be a military power in the Middle East.

If you want another war against proper enemies, then start storming corporate news stations and neocon think tanks. These people are the enemy of the West and of mankind.

>With the nuclear stockpiles of nearly every country
>there will never be a large or world wide war ever again
Nuclear weapons are probably the most overrated thing ever
People just were frightened the shit out by politicians during the cold war

But look at Hiroshima, people live there and there's no much difference with the rest of Japan

There is no war, not due to "awful" nuclear weapons, but because there's no will to wage war and sooner or later this will change

watching you pretend to be tough and calling for genocide of non whites on the internet is kinda cute tho.

I imagine a fat wheezing slob with acne all over his pale face behind the keyboard. fucking pathetic, someone should do something about these asthmatic no life welfare parasites

Yeah, it's pretty obvious.

I reached the conclusion long ago.

Isn't the average benis size in the United States of Gook like two and a half inches?

>so. fucking. mad.

>violent conflict
Sounds like a perfect way to destroy the west and all white people forever.

Where are white people going to live when your war has been prosecuted? Under what conditions?

Unfortunately, as the Romans found, Empire is not a pleasant thing. They were under total civil war for nearly 400 years before finally collapsing,

Civil war is inevitable now, it is only a matter of time.

This. Russia and America would need to detonate their arsenals at the exact same time to produce the energy of even a small-to-medium sized volcano.

Nukes are a meme. Though dropped on a load of important cities, and they'd still have devastating consequences.

Yes. But we all know it won't happen. We're far too comfortable, in our relatively safe and prosperous nations. The risk/reward is just not worth it. Like our Roman ancestors, we'll continue to gorge ourselves on the proverbial fat of the land, while our civilisation crumbles before our very eyes.

>inb4 defeatist cuck

Nope. Just a realist.

Yes by destroying russia and china completely.. then north korea.. then continue proxy wars in the middle east

Its the only way

The word 'empire' is just used to differentiate Republican government in Rome from Imperial government. Rome was an empire (uncapitalised E) 200 years before the "Empire" was born. And the most prosperous eras of Roman history took place in that period. The Pax Romana to begin with.

WWII killed 3% of global population. If we repeat that it's about 200 million dead this time around and the density of populations probably means disease and starvation easily doubles that.

Guy thinks whites the weakest fucks in earth are ginna rise up and kill all minorities again as if other white wouldnt btfo them

europeans have been neutered to the point where they can't even throw a punch

show me a period in history when a population lived for 50 years more without wars, without obligatory military practice

this is one of the main roots of the european downfall

tomorrow on washington post:
>Sup Forums WANTS TO GET VIOLENT, IS IT START OF THE NEXT CIVIL WAR?!
fuck off george

Well first you have to define who you are fighting against.

>In order to save the West, we should bring about a war that destroys the West.

Wow, Really makes you think.

Just admit that you're not really a nationalist, you're just a loser who lives in his mother's house looking for an excuse to live.

Only in the sense of being a large nation encompassing a myriad of people. Point is that moving to a dictatorship did not help matters at all. If anything, they needed to decentralize.

We've known that for a long while. That's one part of why we push self improvement. To be ready. In the mean time improve your arguments and drop tiny redpills in everyday life. So that you have as many allies as possible. That's the other reason we don't advocate violence at this point. Gather strength first. Maybe we won't need violence, but most likely it will happen anyway.

Birth rates jump in war zones.

The state will come for you for wrong think. You should do that anyway to a create a support network, but the conflict is coming anyway.

The internal enemies. The refugees are going to fuck right off as soon as the going gets rough. They ran from war and poverty, they aren't sticking around when those hit again.

as if that wasn't always the end game. World wars fix fucked ecomonies becasue of the destruction of property and war machine requiring productivity and labour. The jews are always behind this state murder or millions for profit never forget.

I think it's safe to assume given the career of Julius Caesar that Rome had suffered from the drawbacks of city state governance for centuries, but I don't think the imperial system after Octavian was necessarily a good step either but if Rome had died out as a Republic, I guarantee the city of Rome today wouldn't be #1 on tourist destinations most years nor would we know their name even, since Imperial Rome is what most people think of when you talk about it. In fact, the formation of the empire is what ended a century of civil war.

>One could form similar substructures to underlying society

Western civilization won't survive if you try to keep it alive as some kind of a subculture in a non-white country whose dominant culture, let's face it, will be Islamic. A few survivors living in irrelevancy disconnected from the mainstream do not constitute a civilization. It will only result in Europe becoming a forgotten Muslim caliphate while China takes over as the leading civilization.

Rebuilding an identity as westerners all across Europe and supporting family-oriented culture is the most important thing we can do, and the rest will follow naturally. Once people realize there's something within them that will be irrevocably lost if they allow current trends to continue, they will do whatever it takes to defend themselves and that which they're a part of.

>In essence, civil disobedience through non-violent means

Civil disobedience worked for Gandhi, but it worked only because was dealing with the British. If he had been dealing with Islam his movement would have been crushed. For Europeans to think that political Islam ultimately respect anything but force is suicidal, in fact it's exactly the false assumption that has led to opening up our borders in the first place. People in the west like to think everyone in the world is like us. They're not.

People with "refugee" status are not even 5% of the immigrant population in EU, don't really understand what's the point of bringing them up.

I see Americans do this a lot, do they really think the current refugee wave had a big impact on the % of immigrants in EU?

Yep, they just won't submit to the will of the people and continue with their lies and distortions even though they have had their pants pulled down so many times. I believe the only solution is at the end of a rope for a majority of them.

Well, yes - the centralized state allowed for numerous large projects, but was it better for the citizens? Massive welfare programs led to worthless rioting mobs and the virtual slavery of farmers. By the end, the territories under the Roman Empire were so economically devastated it took centuries to recover.

Not the road we want to go down, in my opinion. Confederalization would solve many a problem in the States.

Our main problem is that we focus too heavily on Islam. Islam is merely the sword. Attacking it is pointless. We must deal with the (((sword master))).

Yes, we need a revolution that will end the multiculturalism and immigration.
Send those invaders back to their """countries"""

It had a big impact of the visibility of immigrants. It was quick mass movement that couldn't be hidden. Yet the government's tried to do so. It revealed a lot about the mindsets in certain countries.

I suppose it's intellectually lazy, but it does seem to capture the kind of immigrant that is a problem.

MUSLIMS OUT REEEEE

I thought the meme was that liberal are appear violent now

why be nazis when we csn be khmer rogue?

they were rebels who originated from the countryside and rounded up the decadent cityfolk in cambodia

>black people standing around is bad

Yes all nonwhites in Europe and the US need to be purged, regarding the 1 drop rule.

The violent conflict won't secure anything.
But SURVIVING said inevitable conflict presents the opportunity to do so.

You need to kick liberals out as the cancer cells they are.

That would be basically 60% of the country.
Bit over the top but we could just send them to Germany. It would be the same just another language

Wait, what?

I missed a lot of shit recently, but was herr Farage really there?

I'm a big believer in the political pendulum theory. If you go too far right or left there will be problems. People need to get out more and socialize. The problem is that left and right have their own groups where their ideologies fester and grow. They don't realize they've jumped the shark and believe everyone else thinks the way they do. I think the problem will correct itself, but there will be bubbles of violence. The best thing to do is make plans for when and if the shit hits the fan.

>People need to get out more and socialize.
what do you even mean by this?

I am also curious. Was Farage actually at the HWNDU thing or is this photoshopped?

>socialize against people who want to commit suicide

yes, lets go Sup Forums we can debate liberals and commies, JUST GO OUT

yeah. it was pretty epic. he knocked some antifa guys lights out

no shit sherlock

we've been at war with outside influences for millenia, we only recently forgot this very obvious fact an had a series of brother wars, for like, what, 200-300 years, jesus fucking christ

Western Civilization is currently in an ideological cold war.

Hopefully we can win without a full outbreak of hostilities, but things are definitely hostile, just subdued.

Civil wars are never pretty, and Europe tends to suffer immensely when shooting wars break out there.

Pray things don't get that far.

Shill thread, if you reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Nigel Farage was right.

He doesn't like the Authoritarian state to get violent with people, but he does think that the public patriots should be violent towards marxists, cosmopolitans, progressives, feminists, and muslims, and not tolerate them

Meanwhile, Trumpcuck wants more women in STEM

Go out of your comfort zone and talk with strangers. You can't go anywhere, at least in the US, without people doing shit on their smart phones. It's bizarre.

>You can't go anywhere, at least in the US, without people doing shit on their smart phones. It's bizarre.
Same here.

same everywhere

For what purpose?

Yes. I find the idea that resorting to violence means you've lost an intellectual argument wrong. It seems like something supreme overlords would push as fact for decades to prevent uprisings. The truth is a large portion of the population cannot be reasoned with and must be purged. If you calle edgy, you fell for (((their))) trick.

>Go out of your comfort zone and talk with strangers

what a girly thing to do, men in the past ages became comrades because they worked and toiled on the same field, mine, blacksmith, army, not by chatting with each other like faggots

Well yeah, it's always about killing people, isn't it?

Nobody will mourn the genocide of cucks. And the immigrants, who fucking cares? They're fucking cancer.

nice scarf he has , typically British .
i like how they dress.

can you give me a tl; dw?

What is this shit? Why are russia and china filled with niggers instead of USA?

no, WW1 and 2 were the worst things to happen to europe

Yes because whiteman fought other whitemen.
This time it will be Whites that fight immigrants.
It can't go wrong.
Every shitskin will be out of our countries same goes for the jews.
At what cost? Few thousands whites?
A small price for the greater good

>plays with identity politics cards only

>All These people crying about being outnumbered
No one ever remembers the victories where the winning team has every advantage and steam rolls their opponents. Future generations will sing songs of the outnumbered overcoming impossible odds and snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. Numbers don't matter, conviction does. We will fight, and we will win. Should we fail, we'll give them such a fight that they'll have had to earn each kill against us with the price of their own blood in payments they'll have never thought possible.

Yes. In particular one where the smart people (liberals) wipe out the scourge of anti-science, anti-logic, anti-facts conservatism. The right has proven conclusively that it is a clear and present danger to humanity and the planet, and so they must die.

They shout Nazi because you're Nazis. "Degeneracy"? LOL. You mean enjoying sex and freedom of expression? yeah, you're no better than ISIL, mate. Please die.

(you)

is that nigel in HWNDU ????????????

Oh, we're out socializing. Just not with neckbeard twerps like you.

Of course.

This whole Trump and especially Europe is just a pipe dream delaying the inevitable violent removal and preservation of western values and culture. Right now we are just in the stages of waking the white conscious. Government elites have been co opted by corporations and communists and the west is going to have to get worse before it gets to the breaking point. The most important thing we can do is make people aware and prevent the elite from having full control of speech. Sorry Europe you are really in the gutter in a lot of ways on that front.

You are specially dense idiot.