Was the establishing a Jewish state a good idea in the first place? What if Israel wasn't founded...

Was the establishing a Jewish state a good idea in the first place? What if Israel wasn't founded, and we stayed under British rule similar to Hong Kong, for a few dacades, there'd be no wars, and more prosperity.

fuck off commie

Obviously she's been watching anime for over a decade and is just a fan of the Combined Community Codec Pack.

That's either a fat pussy or a small dick between its legs.

Either way, win win

It's perfect. Now we can watch our 2 enemies fight theirselves. Fuck muslims and fuck jews.

Establishing Israel was the best thing that could have happened, biggest future concentration camp.

Masculine pussy?

Hitler's final solution was putting all you yids in your promised land, surrounded by kike-blood-thirsty mudshits.

Actually, I think that settling Jews in Germany's part (inbe4 BTFOing the locals) would be a better and more just option (Arabs did nothing wrong to deserve this). Also, religious retards wouldn't leach of Israel.

States based on population transfers are an invention of 19th century geopolitics and, not coincidentally, stopped working almost at the dawn of the 20th century.

The main exceptions to these are territory transfers between established powers and population transfers that didn't result in concentrating an ethnic minority in undesirable regions. Think Danzig, now Gdansk (became a free city-state after WWI, and fell under Polish control after WWII), and East Prussia, now Kaliningrad (all Germans were sent to East Germany and Russians were resettled there).

>What if Israel wasn't founded, and we stayed under British rule similar to Hong Kong, for a few dacades
There was already a Jewish resettlement movement prior to WWI, which picked up big time after that war. Mandatory Palestine wasn't anything like Hong Kong, and even if maintaining control of it had been feasible up to now, the simmering ethnic tensions between the Jews and Palestinians would have erupted numerous times already. Palestine would've just been another Hindustan, though perhaps less violent than it is today.

what if hitler won and genocided all the jews and nonwhites then used eugenics to create an aryan masterrace? there would be no wars, and more prosperity

I think OP is referring to himself as an arab living in Israel, not a jew. Prior to world war 2, jews represented some 10% of the entire palestinian population, iirc.

Not sure if boy.

Didn't read thread; this Jew trying to cheat us again?

Underrated.

Than prophesy would not have been fulfilled.

>a state literally founded on acts of terrorism
>continues to act like a dick in the region
>only stays alive on life-support from the US
>MUH HOLOCAUST and every opportunity

and Israelis wonder why the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck about them at best, or hates them at worst

>Was the establishing a Jewish state a good idea in the first place?
Every ethnicity deserves a homeland. The creation of Israel may have been handled poorly but Jews have a right to exist just as much as anyone.

>I think OP is referring to himself as an arab living in Israel, not a jew. Prior to world war 2, jews represented some 10% of the entire palestinian population, iirc.

I think my point still stands. Pre-WWII there was a definite movement towards Jewish resettlement in Palestine, even if it didn't really explode until after WWII.

I mean, it wasn't as bad being a Palestinian living in Palestine before the end of WWII, but I don't think continuing the British Mandate would've made a damn bit of difference in the long run.

>a state literally founded on acts of terrorism
Oh boo fucking hoo, I agree on the rest but cmon be real here.