MELBOURNE DRUMPF RALLY

Anti-Trump/pro-immigration/mudslime parade today in Melbourne at 1pm outside the Victorian state library.

I will personally be there to chug milk and piss off the commie virtue-signalling cupcakes by spouting the good word of kek and 1488.

I implore Melbfags to come on down. It'll be good, harmless fun. I promise.

>Anti-Trump/pro-immigration/mudslime parade today in a country that isn't the United States

why? There's totally not a conspiracy against the United States, propagated by foreign governments and our "allies". Totally, that would be crazy talk - it's really just "muh russia", right guys?

>living in Melbourne
I feel sorry for you mates, it must be painful to see those shitheads running around

because they think " I'm totally making a stand omg look how brave i am going to an anti drumpft rally that takes real courage xddd"

OP here. All of our women are fucking gross. It's utterly depressing.

As in Saturday? I'll be in Melbourne ya cunt! I've got a bootleg MAGA hat and everything. Triggering capacity high.
If only I had racist apparel.
Love it or leave it shirt?

All of the big cities are depressing as fuck, maybe Brisbane a little less because Ive been here my whole life.

You should go with a megaphone and a camera. Act like you're going to interview then and then scream "YOURE A FUCKING RETARD" at them. Post to YT thx

Nah mate. Just gotta be the religious type. Like the actual religious ones, not the go to church Sunday and then ride Chad's dick that night.
Man though, I hate these virtue signaling bastards.
Still, good for a video or two.

Aw fuck yeah cunt. Yeah it's today. I too have a MAGA hat.

Look just bring whatever you think will evoke a negative reaction from the crowd.

Cheers mate

Dorks. That doesn't even make sense.

Mow them down,shoot them

I'll look out for the cheeky buggers wearing the hats.
Wish I could get a real one though.
Mate, the amount of rage we can cause.
I'm a little excited.
I was already heading into the city, maybe I'll just sit near the protest with my lovely hat on and read the paper or something.
>Mow them down,shoot them
IF HOWARD DIDN'T TAKE OUR GUNS

Periscope it

My mate is supposed to come down and help me record shit, but he may be held up at his fast food restaurant job so he may not be able to come.

I am hoping to pull some good shenanigans today.

>IF HOWARD DIDN'T TAKE OUR GUNS
brb calling Apex

Hahahaha
Maybe those scummy Somalians can be good for something.
>What's wrong goyim? You don't want vibrant diversity? You don't want to be raped? Oy vey, you're just like that facist Trump!

Don't wear any racist shit, and for fuck sake do the wear a balaclava or cowboy mask.

There will be antifa just waiting to punch people, an the media will paint you as the has guy.

Just dress normally, and chug milk. You get punched drinking milk and you get compo.

And trump hats.
Don't forget those.
Only if you don't mind getting punched.
What a crazy world we live in lads, not even kidding. Bit sick to death of these scum.

No to racism!
Yes to islamophobia!

Yeah OP! Such epik trolling! For teh lulz xD!!

Whats the deal with drinking milk?

I only have a fake chinese PLA hat what do I do?

It's the "alt-right's creamy symbol of White supremacy", according to the good folks over at Buzzfeed.

Just wear it ironically

We've got to make it coordinated.
I vote for chocolate big m.
Just drink and watch in unison.

I had a feeling it was along those lines. The world has gone Simple Jack full-retard.

See you there fellas, milk in hand.
2 litre Woolies or Coles, whatever I can get my hands on in the city basically.

Nah it's gotta be white, 100% whole milk man. Choccy milk is too sympathetic towards PoC.

Lazy cunts can't even protest before 12 on a fucking Saturday

Fuckin A

These faggots are about to get milked.

Very good Melbourne goyim

How's Cairns? Im heading there for a dive trip this June

Fucken LOL i cant belive libtards actually live in Australia. Wtf are these cumstains protesting about... just as much as the australian government blocks refugees unl3ss they are ultra vetted as to not get blown up by some uppity sand monkeys the us gov wants to do the SAME. If they are so against the idea why arnt they protesting our own gov ?...

P.s. i live how most of these retards have never actually contributed to their respective countries but the DT actually has done good things like create jobs and housing and shizzle