>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/Reagans_wave_from_limousine_inaugural_parade_1981.jpg/1280px-Reagans_wave_from_limousine_inaugural_parade_1981.jpg
youtu.be/QZRo2DMV0qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've done fucked it up now
Somehow I managed to convince a qt Asian girl online that I am a normie
And she wants to watch a Romantic comedy with me
I am no normie, I didn't actually mean to get this far

help

Awoo!

AWOO~~

Remember to read the knight's prayer when shills are about!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

uhh, fellas

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/Reagans_wave_from_limousine_inaugural_parade_1981.jpg/1280px-Reagans_wave_from_limousine_inaugural_parade_1981.jpg

Kek, shills seem REALLY eager to get rid of Sessions all of sudden, huh.

Also, a little bird told me last night that the DoJ is really getting started on the whole human trafficking investigation now. Tick tock tick tock, enjoy your pizza parties while you still can.

>when you're the shill team assigned to Sup Forums duty

HOW ABOUT A SPOOP WARNING NEXT TIME

I worry that the GOP will try to brute force a shitty, corporation centric Healthcare replacement on the merits of ' you don't have the balls to vote against it', and Trump will get flack for vetoing it

:3

So many shills.

One easy filter to block all their threads

Filename: /(img_).*/ig

Trust me try it out and see the results.

IMPEACH BI- oh wait

Remove shills. Remove CTR. Remove ShareBlue. Remove David Brock. Remove Faggot mods. Remove leddit.

cute!

Little man still gets bigger crowds than Shillary

jeb 2020

How can it be any more corporation centric than obamacare?

>the meeting that secured Leo his oscar

Everytime a Trump supporter brags about how good Trump is doing now I show them pic related and educate them with facts, hereby blowing them the fuck out.

Kek

When will these coordinated bullshit attacks stop lads? This can't go on for 8 years

redpill me on the Pence emails btw

>This can't go on for 8 years

It will tho

How can it not be? Do you forget who the republicans work for? It isn't people.

>N-NANI??
>HES FAST

i am almost convinced that half this shills are a bunch of white upperclass liberal women and the rest balding nu-males

These people realize that every employer and boss ESPECIALLY the up and coming bosses have their interviewers and researchers search and even yes, google for peoples names right? They're going to be fucked in the future if anyone finds their name on one of these payrolls posted online, and life is longer than most of them think.

pls watch our program

>Somehow I managed to convince a qt Asian girl
So another Fin?
>that I am a normie
>wants to watch a romantic comedy with me
>I am no normie
>didn't mean to get this far
>help
Sorry, Finny, I can't help you there. Just try to relax.

YAMEROOOOOO

Removing the individual mandate is enough for me. I literally don't give a fuck what happens after that.

Failed to get sessions, and were wrong about amnesty.

Now Shills are trying to get pence for emails on a private server while governor. Nothing national security related or illegal.
Completely desperate.
Sad!

Isn't Leo an ethnic Russian or am I thinking of some other actor?

I'm glad he really only cucks out for climate/environmental shit. Tom Hanks cucking about the media recently cut deep.

>So another Fin?
Heh heh
No she looks way different than Finns
>Just try to relax.
I literally can not though

It will. You will get used to it. Even the damned eventually get used to Hell.

How many homes will we be able to build with the money saved by the wall?

Would desu

>Leo meets with Russian officials
>finally wins Oscar

When are we getting a Congressional investigation into how Putin hacked the 2016 Academy Awards?

have a beer

Nothing to see here folks, we Dems just decided to invite the now deceased Russian diplomat to the inauguration and he sat with us :)

More like 'Licking Ass!'

Amirite?

Please give me (Yous)

>instead of building a wall, Trump could provide even more free shit to attract third-world leeches

Then autistically pretend to be a normie. Don't worry about fucking up, but don't expect to fuck up either. If you do fuck up, it's no biggie. Plenty of other women out there, and if you can chat up one you can definitely chat up others.

You're more correct than you realise.
They are the Hillary demographic, single liberal women and their orbiters.
The ratio of cats to people in that group is greater than 5.

Trump general is a safespace within a safespace. kyselves

rochas are an eternal temptation my friend.

Only advice I can give is when she first comes to the door greet her and give her a hug THEN. Breaking the physical barrier immediately is crucial to not having an awkward date. Kiss her at some point during the date or by the 2nd date or your never gonna get inside her.

That's perfect. Really perfect.

She doesn't drink

Still taller than every manlet in your tranny shithole

the new tactic is to make legal things that normies dont fully understand seem like capital offenses

sessions spoke to the ambassador as part of his duties as a senator well before he was part of trumps campaign or nominee for attorney general

pences emails likely hold no classified information which as state governor he had no clearance to have and may likely not hold too much pertaining to his activities as state governor

keep at it, the best games are always worth it
plus, there's no normies since the barrier to entry is so large

Why hasn't Trump hired a strategist who knows about the swedish american mentality who can learn Trump how the swedes in America work in order to make it easier for Trump to appeal to them?

Minnesota will go red in 2020 but Trump needs to deeply understand the swedish american mentality to achieve this.

You can't talk to a swedish american the same way you talk to a german american in Texas.

>mfw these shill companies are giving out these kids social security numbers, names, banking info, address, password, etc
>mfw illegal aliens will end up using this info for identity theft

> Pence emails
Didn't Trump just warn them last night about overplaying their hand?

When will this russian haxors meme die? Does no one remember that it was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager that initially started this russian and trump connection thing on meet the press and cuck todd ate it up.

A ton of GOP members huh....

>No she looks way different than Finns
A fin that's actually white? I kid.
>I literally can't
Not with that attitude you won't.

Kislyak is perfectly alive though, the guy who died was the UN ambassador

i mean for you to calm down

i did that for years now am alcohol tho

They both are traitors to the state

Leo is of german and italian ancestry i think

I've come so far and yet.

I need more ((Yous)) for this boys, it is a pretty big deal if you hate shills..

>Not with that attitude you won't.
My problem is that I over think everything too much
How do I stop

It's a really dumb and desperate tactic, though.

Normies might panic for a day but once it becomes clear that the whole thing was fucking nothing, it will only make Dems look like retards.

Stop thinking

Tell me about it

>tfw live in shitty suburb right outside the city and all these cute 3rd world spics want my dick

Temptation is strong but we dont need anymore little future criminal Julios running around

The lifespan of these 'scandals' is getting shorter and shorter

how

Just got back.
Shillcon level? 3?
did antifa do anything last night, aside from harming trashcans?

It was against the law for Hillary to do it, right?

They don't realize how much they are diluting the public's caring.

Stop thinking, user. Go with the flow.

That's what they are at this point. Desperate.

Funniest part is that it's not even a private server. But they still call it a 'private AOL account' and juxtapose it to Hillary's shit. It's just a regular email account that he can't delete shit from.
They manage to make themselves look dumb at every turn.

google is on to me

RIDDLE ME THIS
OR RIDDLE ME NOT
WHOSE DISH WILL BE BEST SERVED COLDER
WHEN THE PLANET GROWS HOT??

Yes she was under federal law

Literally just stop, just do stuff without thinking and they think it's spontaneous and cute if they like you or weird if they don't. It's a good test. If a girl likes you then you can get away with almost anything and they'll say it's cute

there is no flow
I need something to calm me down
IDK, sports, alcohol.. something like that but for all times

>Indiana law

Hillary was a FEDERAL cabinet officer

she was transmitting classified material, and then she deleted 33,000 emails that should have been public records.

I think so, but the whole point with her was that she was privately sharing confidential government intel.
Pence didn't.

Yes, because she was handling classified information on a private server.

Yeah as governor he was a State not federal employee. Big league differences.

youtu.be/QZRo2DMV0qU
thoughts?

>every year world of warcrafts learning curve plummets
kill me so I can reincarnate into my body back in 2006.

Beyond illegal, immoral. But yes illegal

going to make me post this again, aren't you?

Sport, reading and memeditation