"PTSD" was invented to save military members the embarrassment of having to admit to being pussies not fit for service...

"PTSD" was invented to save military members the embarrassment of having to admit to being pussies not fit for service. It's made up bullshit.

80% of military personell are welfare queens just in it for the benefits, fancy uniforms and travel to Germany, Korea or Japan for free. USMC is worst.

Why doesn't Trump cut the benefits for Veterans claiming to be damaged in the head department, instead of cutting the budget of other agencies that are actually real, and reinvest that into defense?

Thank you for your insight Turkey.

>Thank you for your insight Turkey.

Actually I am from Germany as the flag indicates, Ranji.

Ever read "The Buddha of Suburbia"?

No, being white I wouldn't need to read literature about being a minority.

Thanks anyway Mehmet.

found your dah dah :( looks like he's sick.

>wake up cousin Abdullah!
he's not waking up :(

it's like you've never seen what remained of people that survived trench warfare in WW1.

the military pays taxesband ptsd is real.
that being said im a tranny in the military and i might have my sex change paid for. ha.

Thanks for the info Hans. Your women loved coming to our base.

Can't tell you how many German women received split anuses from our troops. :)

I'm sure plenty of people have PTSD but most of it is a scam so they don't have to work

Eat my ass you kebab sob

U one of those PTSD pussies? You appear to be anally frustrated.

Fucking history revisionists.

You krauts are trying to shit on history now too?

You should get that eczema on your face checked out, redneck.

Shill thread, do not reply

>You krauts are trying to shit on history now too?

Does Portugal have one? Can't remember Portugal contributing anything of importance after the discovery of the New World.

I can smell that weak bait , you ignore how I press the reality of PTSD and "Combat" Stress against you that has been recorded throught out history and with the evolution of warfare we see it more and more , what was once a noble conflict transformed into a brutal war where we seek to discover new ways to kill our oponents .
Portugal didn't go on to fuck Europe with Luther , Hitler and Wilhelm , oh maybe you want to go back and see how your shits helped the roman empire fall? The unification of germany was the worst possible thing that ever happened.

not saging and replying

>PTSD and "Combat" Stress against you that has been recorded throught out history and with the evolution of warfare we see it more and more

It hasn't be recorded anywhere in the past. Only in American because elsewhere in the world men are actually men and not circumcised pussies.

So you are ignoring WW1 and WW2 ? You ignore what your own soldiers suffered?

Maybe you want to go read Herodotus about the battle of Thermopylae?

Maybe the swiss combat records made by physicians in 1678?

Go eat a dick

Oh look, found the antifa Goodwill officer.

sage this fucker to hell gents.

Are no shave chits a thing in USMC? Navy niggers always shave like shit intentionally to fuck their skin up so they can go to dr and get one.