Russian Spy Caught Sitting with Democrats

Can someone explain this to me?!

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/02/russian-ambassador-kislyak-attended-trump-congressional-speech-tuesday-sat-with-democrats/
nytimes.com/2011/12/09/world/europe/putin-accuses-clinton-of-instigating-russian-protests.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can anyone Identify the people around him.
I've only been able to notice a member of the black caucus.

If meeting with him is such a big deal, why wasn't he expelled with the 35 other Russian diplomats? Why was he allowed to stay?

That's what I don't understand.
If he is a Russian Spy like CNN says, why was he pictured sitting with the Democrats during the State of the Union Address?
Why has he been seen eating with Sen.Feinstein?
I feel like this is one of a lot of bombshells.

I want to know who's guest he was

I haven't seen definitive proof, but the rumor is Sen. Feinstein
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/02/russian-ambassador-kislyak-attended-trump-congressional-speech-tuesday-sat-with-democrats/

Because it's all politics. The Dems and their media are creating this hysteria because that's all they've got. They have no power, they have no control and they know Sessions is coming for their human trafficking, pedophile asses

Which would be fine, but it seems as if there is a deep state working against Trump as well, which is very disconcerting.

CNN is not fake news anymore?

>Mexican Intellectual
It's the Hypocrisy. This is the guy they're accusing Sessions of meeting illegally with.
He's sitting with a bunch of Democrats at the State of the Union Address.
Put two and two together, mexico.

There almost definitely is and they're being directed by the failed former President. He and his people are the ones behind all this.

>I want to know who's guest he was

He wasn't a guest. All ambassadors are invited but it's just interesting he sat with the Dems and looks very comfy doing so. Dems don't seem to give a fuck about him sitting there.

If he can get caught, doesn't this quite literally constitute as treason?
The capital punishment kind?

In the end what does it really do? The vast majority of people see right through the media's bullshit.

So what if Sessions recused himself? Now he doesn't waste his time on an investigation into nothing. He can focus on prosecuting the corruption of the prior administration.

What if the investigation into "Russian hacking" is going to reveal it was all a set up by the Dems to undermine President Trump? What if the leakers are going to be revealed and prosecuted? It will be better if Sessions isn't involved.

I can explain it.

while that's a good point,
it doesn't actually address the topic at hand.

Then what caused them to separate?

Yes but that will never happen. He almost certainly has covered his tracks. The more likely scenario is pinning him down on corruption like cash ransom payments or slush funds.

birth

The topic at hand is the hypocrisy of the Left. It's what their party is based on.

What would be the best course of action to catch all of them and hit them with RICO or similar charges?
I'm not following. Neither of them were born elitist and Vlad is much more powerful than anyone in congress now.

My guess would be to continue the ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

nytimes.com/2011/12/09/world/europe/putin-accuses-clinton-of-instigating-russian-protests.html

>That time Hillary tried to undermine Russia's elections.

interesting