BEAT LAZINESS

I should be at the gym, at work, making money, but i'm just too lazy. I would love to have the urgency, the force within that some people have naturally. How do I start becoming effective, like how do i seriously get my ass of the sofa everyday until i die of old age so that i can lead a productive life? Please help. I dont believe in self-help books or shit like that. I believe i need a stronger motivator than sports cars or trips to the bahamas?

Quit weed and alcohol

Sort yourself out.

this

What motivates you?

you just start doing it. At first you must force yourself
then you start to think, this is easy
THEN you get to a point where you will want to start being lazy again, resist it.
Once you push past that plateau, it will be good times
and again, the plateau will hit to want to be lazy, resist again. ect rinse repeat

Financial freedom. (realistic sum. Enough to survive for 30-40 years, rent/food, basic stuff.

Mother fucker is so lazy he can't left-click to give replies or thank you's. Fuck, even boogie has a bit more gumption than that.

Routine is the big driver, not motivation.

But what are your values? You say you should be at the gym and at work, but why? It's not for sport cars, and that's good, but why do it?

You could be motivated by being able to stand on my own feet. If you rely on the invisible hand of the government for your daily bread and shelter you're not a man but a child. If you value being a man then that's a motivator. Why be a man? Well that's spiritual. I want to be able to feel my ancestors and now that their sacrifice for coming generations was not wasted by a lazy child, but kept safe by continued effort.

And if you've got the potential to do more than just survive on your own, then continuously take on more responsibility for others, through work and otherwise. Build up yourself through being useful, and in turn you will be rewarded.

The same is true for your body. You've been privileged a body by nature and to waste it by sitting on the couch day by day learning nothing is a great disgrace. Can't you feel the gaze of your great grandfather and his hard labor for daily bread? How can you live under that gaze if you're squandering what he built for you?

Now, maybe those aren't your values. Maybe you're a nihilist, then why is it important to not be a parasite, or to do just enough to survive but not strive to be better? Maybe you value being a lazy shit more than working hard. That's up to you to decide.

Oh, there you are, jesus I just ragged on you, too.

Financial freedom is your motivator? Have you ever had financial freedom, or are you talking about what you view as financial freedom?

Shit man, just go after it, and find your way. You'll learn that most million/billion-aires are just regular folks like you and I that developed a passion that pushed them further than regular folks.

There's a saying the "Sometimes, success is a matter of holding on when all others have let go".

Sometimes, when you are in a sinking ship (business world not an actual ship) it behooves you to get off of it first. You'd be amazed, though, how many people have made a small fortune staying with it until it went down just to rebuild it into something new.

Pussy is the mans food. If you aren't getting enough, you may not be motivated. But it's got to be a good pussy, not just any pussy.

I'm the exact same way. I read once that intelligent people are lazy because we enjoy being in our heads and are deeply bored by "work", whereas normal people enjoy working because they're bored with their minds.

I'm addition for me personally, I'm not materialistic at all. I lack motivation to earn grown-up money. I enjoy being on the internet all day. Materialism is the main motivator for most people.

Money is fake bullshit.

Seek happiness and true love and the rest will fall into place.

>Materialism is the main motivator for most people.
Take your shirt off and look in the mirror. If you cannot count your abs, or you are a skelly, do something about that first. After taking the iron pill, you'll get more chances at learning about wimmenz. After that catastrophe, you'll be more red pilled than anyone else around you.

Then you start becoming an actual man. That's when the fun starts.

Try meditation, it can lead to:
>sorting yourself out
>courage or depression (but you have the second already)
>energy, meditation is always better than cough potato behavior
>the conclusion that even the shittiest job is better than doing nothing
>good or bad ideas, either way something else to meditate about
>some calmness if you do find a job and want to fix your sleep rithm fast(er)
>laugh

I suffer from the smart but lazy meme.
For years I have missed out on opportunities, procrastinated everything possible, and dropped out of college. Every time I receive advice or talk to my parents, it's like "I know, I know, I know" to everything they say, yet I can't force myself to do the things I know I should. I've gotten over depression and panic disorder, had all my hormones and vitamins checked, yet feels right. When I was a kid, excelled in school and participated in as many extra curriculars as possible. I have no idea how I did that now, because all I want to do is sleep.

A few weeks ago, I accidentally spent the whole day being productive. I did seven loads of laundry, went on a mile walk, worked out at the gym for an hour, took out the garbage, did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, showered, completed a week's worth of work for one of my online classes, read a few chapters of a book, and made dinner. I felt great. Since then I have been exercising every day, so I can't tell if it is that or the unseasonably warm weather that is making me feel so good.
My mom has the same thing to say when I ask about how I had the energy in highschool, and when I tell her about how productive I've been as of late: "busy people get more done"
So I'm no expert, but I finally feel like I might be on the right track because of this.

almost all active successful people have the same habits. Look at them and emulate them in increasing degrees. I'm going to shoot you a quick list I think

>physical activity
>pre-dawn twilight hours energizes
>breakfast, morning coffee
>early morning excersize nearly everyday
>did I mention excersize?
>healthy eating of vegetables, meats, fruit. limited grains, zero sweets
>quick lunches, regular meals
>you need to be physically active
>non-self structured work, aka you owe productivity to somebody other than just yourself
>don't forget to work out
>stay busy, limit breaks and "time off" to a maximum of a couple of days

thanks burger!

So very true. Know this stuff. Just a mental barrier. Maybe I just don't have a WHY..

GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER YOU COCKSNIFFING RETARD

That doesn't sound to Jungian of you

Jung wasn't a lazy worthless sack of shit either m8

Eat right, lift, eat right, lift more, work hard and build a life you can be proud of or just kys and save society of your existence.

Now thats the answer i was looking for!

>need someone to call you a pathetic piece of shit to feel urgency
lel

He clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed. What I took from his reply though was: Either create a life you can be proud of or kurt cobain yourself. So now I have a WHY, because im not going to Robin Williams myself.

Decide what you want to be.
Do something daily to become that.

Personally I found "30 days of discipline" to be extremely helpful. You can piece together the program from people's reviews if you are a cheapskate like I am.

think of the easiest thing, that requires the least amount of effort, that moves you towards your desired goal. I mean, barely any effort required, like, .1% effort of a change.

Do that, without fail, every day, no matter what.

You'll realize you can make changes in your life, you'll feel better about yourself, and that success will give you motivation to do the 2nd easiest thing.

etc. etc. etc.

Will a woman truly love you if you have no money?

MGTOW?

How do you actually become effective so you can lead a productive lifestyle? Actually get energy to do it.
It never ceases to amaze me how some people can eat potato chips and beat off all day and wonder why they get nothing done.
> Take PQQ, Co-Q 10, and a multivitamin
> Stop beating off
> Consume caffeine
> Eat a fuck ton of calories
That's it. No Chinese philosophy or superhuman bullshit. Common sense.

Also, don't consume more than 25g of sugar a day. Including carbs.

>I read once that intelligent people are lazy because we enjoy being in our heads and are deeply bored by "work", whereas normal people enjoy working because they're bored with their minds.

That makes sense actually